Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tibetan's PM and Experimental Thread

(15-03-2016, 10:57 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(15-03-2016, 12:13 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  Thanks for letting me know! I couldn't believe how fast they shrunk! I'm just glad they're back now!

Hooray for boobie return! LOL

(15-03-2016, 12:13 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  How has your journey been coming?

Unfortunately it hasn't for a while. It's not JUST that I'd plateau'd, which I had, just couldn't get my T under control enough. I also just couldn't afford to continue at all, let alone try anything new to see if something else might control my T better. Currently I'm not taking anything, since I can't afford to right now.

You know, you seem to have a body type that could build massive Curves. I don't understand how you could not get your T under control.

It seems so easy for some!

(15-03-2016, 03:11 PM)hannah Wrote:  Hi Tibetan, you look gorgeous even after your deflation problems! May i ask you do you massage with flaxseedoil or do you eat the seeds?

Thanks@Hanna.

I just ingest a little oil in the am. I also massage a little of it too along with sesame some days.

(18-03-2016, 10:43 PM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  
(15-03-2016, 03:11 PM)hannah Wrote:  Hi Tibetan, you look gorgeous even after your deflation problems! May i ask you do you massage with flaxseedoil or do you eat the seeds?

Thanks@Hanna.

I just ingest a little oil in the am. I also massage a little of it too along with sesame some days.

Thanks, is sesame oil the only oil you use? It really smells thats why i only used it in the beginning...but choosing for sesamoil after such a long journey T...that must say something about how good it works..:p

(20-03-2016, 12:49 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(18-03-2016, 10:43 PM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  

Thanks@Hanna.

Thanks, is sesame oil the only oil you use? It really smells thats why i only used it in the beginning...but choosing for sesamoil after such a long journey T...that must say something about how good it works..:p

Well to be honest I just wanted to switch it up. I think it's fine. Yes sometimes just sesame alone. I kind like the nutty smell. I use spectrum brand.

I guess I'll continue on with my experimental thread Since I am no longer on BO. I think its more appropriate to update here on this thread.

I am currently taking the following:
30 drops daily   Kidney tissue
2-4 grms          Alfalfa
2-3 cups           Pao darco tea

will be starting tonight:
2-4 gms           Collagen tabs
2-3 gms           Fish oil (cod liver)
900 mgs           Vitex nightly
2-4 tabs nutritional yeast

Im currently 95lbs! I cant believe it. I feel like I have not been this low in quite a while. I noticed wetness on day 11 of my last cycle. No breast tenderness, I usually don't get too much bloating or swelling in the breasts, but these last 2 cycles ever since wild oregano, I have been lower in temps,  no libido and breasts are cooler and smaller than ever, I think Im a 30 C/D at this weight, I know its just a matter of gaining my ideal BMI.

Hopefully, I'll be able to add some protein to get up to at least 99/100 lbs:

Whey shakes 
whey powder 
maybe some more protein bars.
Saw Palmetto (thanks mom!)

Maybe add maca here and there. I will more than likely massage with what I used to: Seabuckthorne/ Coco/Sesame/Flax with Ceylon or nutmeg infusion. 

That's pretty much it for now. I know I was going to experiment with PM, but everytime I attempted to take it, it just made me sick to my stomach. I feel like its too much. Maybe topically at some point.

(12-09-2017, 02:55 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  I guess I'll continue on with my experimental thread Since I am no longer on BO. I think its more appropriate to update here on this thread.

2-4 tabs           nutritional yeast

Im currently 95lbs! I cant believe it. I feel like I have not been this low in quite a while. I noticed wetness on day 11 of my last cycle. No breast tenderness, I usually don't get too much bloating or swelling in the breasts, but these last 2 cycles ever since wild oregano, I have been lower in temps,  no libido and breasts are cooler and smaller than ever, I think Im a 30 C/D at this weight, I know its just a matter of gaining my ideal BMI.

Whey shakes 
whey powder 

Maybe add maca here and there. I will more than likely massage with what I used to: Seabuckthorne/ Coco/Sesame/Flax with Ceylon or nutmeg infusion. 

That's pretty much it for now. I know I was going to experiment with PM, but everytime I attempted to take it, it just made me sick to my stomach. I feel like its too much. Maybe topically at some point.

Hey T.
Got a few Q's
Why alfalfa?
Why so high in Vitex?
Whats made you go with saw palmetto?
i know you always have real good reasons and understanding of these things you take so thats why i ask Smile
Plus what do you think of this? i know youre really into your glandulars.
http://www.traditionalfoods.org/essentia...s-4oz.html

Im getting on the recomendation of this book that reckons glandulars are the best way to support HUMAN glandular systems. These from NZ cattle i believe too.

(12-09-2017, 05:11 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(12-09-2017, 02:55 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  I guess I'll continue on with my experimental thread Since I am no longer on BO. I think its more appropriate to update here on this thread.

Whey shakes 
whey powder 

Hey T.
Got a few Q's
Why alfalfa?
Why so high in Vitex?
i know you always have real good reasons and understanding of these things you take so thats why i ask Smile

Im getting on the recomendation of this book that reckons glandulars are the best way to support HUMAN glandular systems. These from NZ cattle i believe too.
Hey Ella!

I figured Saw Palmetto helped me gain a little weight with protein ( I feel like it increases my appetite)  and its been noted to be healing for the kidneys!

Alfalfa is just my go-to herb for flushing out the excess toxins and a source for chlorophyll.

Vitex, honestly, it was just a good deal, lol so the dose is what it is, I think I would have been better off with 450 mg's, but I couldn't resist. Im taking it to naturally raise my P levels via pituitary. BO has done wonders for my ovarian function. Im normal in my cycles, but Wild Oregano had thrown my levels out of whack. So Im hoping to raise my temps back up to normal with it. Its kind of reminiscent of when I took the cloves for parasitic cleanse (raised my T levels and upped my Prolactin), I think it takes a few cycles to balance out.

I think these glands and tissues are a Godsend! However, I prefer to take one at a time because in my experience, they are very strong and can stimulate  a bit too much if you are not careful. So I would hate to be fine with one gland and then the other would just be too much.

I took spleen and pancreas separately, these both were way to strong! Kidney and liver are pretty mild for me. Imagine if I took a blended formula and got these crazy side effects? I wouldn't know which one it was causing it. You may need just  dose adjustment. 

I also took adrenal cortex which was mild for a few days and then it was over stimulating and I cannot tolerate regular adrenal (the whole ) Its way to stimulating. I think I just needed every other day or two for the cortex or actually take it at a different time of day since my output varies different times a day, I think I need it in the am rather than pm. I took it in the pm to get overstimulated. My fault!

Go one for one rather then the blends. I noticed it has both ovary and orchic, I think id stay away from orchic, even though it may just boost estrogen in a woman but you can never be sure because some women wont be able to convert orchic to estrogen, it may have an unwanted adrogenic effect. you would for sure have to take an anti androgen.

(12-09-2017, 06:33 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  
(12-09-2017, 05:11 AM)EllaC Wrote:  

Whey shakes 
whey powder 

Hey T.
Got a few Q's
Why alfalfa?
Why so high in Vitex?

Hey Ella!

I figured Saw Palmetto helped me gain a little weight with protein ( I feel like it increases my appetite)  and its been noted to be healing for the kidneys!

Alfalfa is just my go-to herb for flushing out the excess toxins and a source for chlorophyll.

Vitex, honestly, it was just a good deal, lol so the dose is what it is, I think I would have been better off with 450 mg's, but I couldn't resist. Im taking it to naturally raise my P levels via pituitary. BO has done wonders for my ovarian function. Im normal in my cycles, but Wild Oregano had thrown my levels out of whack. So Im hoping to raise my temps back up to normal with it. Its kind of reminiscent of when I took the cloves for parasitic cleanse (raised my T levels and upped my Prolactin), I think it takes a few cycles to balance out.

I think these glands and tissues are a Godsend! However, I prefer to take one at a time because in my experience, they are very strong and can stimulate  a bit too much if you are not careful. So I would hate to be fine with one gland and then the other would just be too much.

I took spleen and pancreas separately, these both were way to strong! Kidney and liver are pretty mild for me. Imagine if I took a blended formula and got these crazy side effects? I wouldn't know which one it was causing it. You may need just  dose adjustment. 

I also took adrenal cortex which was mild for a few days and then it was over stimulating and I cannot tolerate regular adrenal (the whole ) Its way to stimulating. I think I just needed every other day or two for the cortex or actually take it at a different time of day since my output varies different times a day, I think I need it in the am rather than pm. I took it in the pm to get overstimulated. My fault!

Go one for one rather then the blends. I noticed it has both ovary and orchic, I think id stay away from orchic, even though it may just boost estrogen in a woman but you can never be sure because some women wont be able to convert orchic to estrogen, it may have an unwanted adrogenic effect. you would for sure have to take an anti androgen.

Ah ok.
Thanks for the tips.
Yeh i heard high vitex might reduce breast size where as lower help make them bigger But yeh i guess its all about what your P is doing!
I have gum problems and i read this book "cure gum disease naturally" and its all based around scientific studies. They reckon gum recession is due to inbalanced calcium and phosporous due to glandular inbalances in the body. People now have the chronic condiditons we have ie adrenal fatigue and thyroid disorders etc because unlike our elders we no longer eat organs from animals! Thats the theory which they'd back up by trials. I hate the thought of eating organs but cant dispute my grandparents/parents likely ate organs of some kind where as our generation are sickened by the thought of it! Maybe they are onto something... How else we balance our glandular functions?
They reckon the way around it is suplementing with glandulars to kick ours back into gear and organic colostrum. 
And yes no IDEA what orchic even is! So thanks for the heads up. And i totally never wanted to take those but i wana kick things into gear. Id start REAL low!

PS like you im taking collagen but by way of gelatin, SP, vitex (when i remember), whey (found some un-denatured whey) which i hope is a better option than plain processed whey. Oh also cod liver oil too!

(12-09-2017, 06:55 AM)EllaC Wrote:  PS like you im taking collagen but by way of gelatin, SP, vitex (when i remember), whey (found some un-denatured whey) which i hope is a better option than plain processed whey. Oh also cod liver oil too!

Awesome Ella!

I think you will respond more with all of it. I guess its just a matter of finding your sweet spot for the dose. As for un denatured whey, I think its a great start! I  am trying out a new type of whey. Not sure if its good but it is a damn good deal!

Costco Combat Cookies n Cream flavored whey powder.  I know theres loads of crap in it, but Its not forever.

I really think glands and organs get so much flack! Animals (well Alpha's anyway) have been getting first dibs on organs and glands over muscle meat and fruit since the beginning of time. I think its all needed. Its just today's standards have gone to shit.

There's nothing wrong with experimenting to see how your body responds to it. My mom loved liver n onions!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon