Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tibetan's PM and Experimental Thread

Your boobs look amazing! What a great result that you have!
Thanks for sharing and inspiring us with your journey.
I've gained nearly 1 size after 6 months on maca, feel like maca worked more on butts until I took gotu kola, which enhanced blood flowing to brain and reduced stress, my boobs the started to grow. I'm expecting to try pm after receiving my order next week.
Happy growing to all of us!

Wow! I got off my herbals from having such a late period consistently. I decided I needed a break from pumping also. I did do oil massage. Its been months since all of this.

As I had last updated, I shrunk from 36.5 bust to 35.5'. I have remeasured these last weeks and finally back up a bit. I am now 36"+ .

I think pumping can either do one good or affect hormones negatively short term.

I did low dose bo last month with PC to see if I can get my period on time. What do you know, it came 2 days early!

My areolas lightened up half way. I still have that funny shape of lack of fullness at the bottoms. I am wearing 34C (sewing much oc the band in.) sister size when 32D is in available. I believe my true size is still 30DD.

*Edit* Since april 4th (stopped pumping and PM)

Hi all! I'm hardly here but miss this forum! I'm prob not going to post much so please don't be upset if I'm a late responder.
I had gotten very sick last August 2015.

I lost about 10lbs. I have addisons. So that explained much of what I was going through.

I never fully recovered my weight. So I'm about 96-98bs. I have lost some of my Curves but my waist is small at leastBig Grin

So I think it's time to heal my gut. It's apparent, with the weight loss, its been destroyed even more.

I have loads of l Glut from last year, brewers yeast tabs and Vit C for my adrenals.

I also made adrenal tincture, just waiting for it to brew more. I am considering kidney glandular to strengthen that whole organ/glands.

As for measurements:

35.5" bust
25.3/4" underbust
23. 1/8" waist
35" hips
98lbs

I have not been pumping since last April 2015!
I do do massages 5 min. Daily or every other.
I am taking flax and progesterone 10 days out of my cycle since my body does not make any.

I recently took clove oil for parasite cleanse. That took half a cup in a month! I think it's a prolactin stimulator or testosterone booster lowering estrogen.
Wow took me 1 month to recover! I got my half cup back nice and firm. So use clove with caution!

I wear 30DD. Though they look like a small D naked.

Last night woke up in a pool of sweat! I think it's the flax upping estrogen dominance day 16 of my cycle.

So either I need to supplement a little longer on PC, or just stop flax.

This BRA is loose ( there's no pushup effect - that's my real cleavage) but its padded ( makes me look bulky/ larger than what I really am on the outside).

Thinking of doing (what's already in my cupboardSmile

Brewers yeast tabs
L glutamine (gut)
Selenium (hashis)
Zinc (hashis)
Sour SOP leaf (hashis antibodies/ white blood cell count)
Adrenal tincture ( adrenal wakeup)
Sea salt water nightly (adrenal balance)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Beautiful t.
Let's keep in touch I need to heal my gut too.
How much glutamine will you take?
I'm going to start bone broth and sauerkraut daily. Slippery elm pre meals, turmeric and black seed oil etc

That om not sure. I am 97lbs so maybe 3 Grams daily? Nightly hours after meals?

Slippery elm is good from what I hear. Remember, be careful if you are trying to grow, herbs like my clove experience, counter acted on my hormone levels.

Try to find out if slippery elm is counter productive on nbe
( if your trying to grow more or maintain your results).

(13-03-2016, 09:07 PM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  That om not sure. I am 97lbs so maybe 3 Grams daily? Nightly hours after meals?

Slippery elm is good from what I hear. Remember, be careful if you are trying to grow, herbs like my clove experience, counter acted on my hormone levels.

Try to find out if slippery elm is counter productive on nbe
( if your trying to grow more or maintain your results).

Id soiner fix my gut Sad impaired gut impaired hormones

Sorry to hear about all your problems you've been having T. Though I am glad to see a few posts from you.

BTW, it was testosterone with the clove oil. If you and I had both been on here when you tried that I could've warned you... Sad

It sucks too, because I love cloves as a spice in a lot of foods... I need to be VERY careful with my consumption of clove even as a spice.

(14-03-2016, 04:37 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Sorry to hear about all your problems you've been having T. Though I am glad to see a few posts from you.

BTW, it was testosterone with the clove oil. If you and I had both been on here when you tried that I could've warned you... Sad

It sucks too, because I love cloves as a spice in a lot of foods... I need to be VERY careful with my consumption of clove even as a spice.

Hey Abidrew!
Thanks for letting me know! I couldn't believe how fast they shrunk! I'm just glad they're back now!
I was on a high dose. How has your journey been coming?

Hi Tibetan, you look gorgeous even after your deflation problems! May i ask you do you massage with flaxseedoil or do you eat the seeds?

(15-03-2016, 12:13 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  Thanks for letting me know! I couldn't believe how fast they shrunk! I'm just glad they're back now!

Hooray for boobie return! LOL

(15-03-2016, 12:13 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  How has your journey been coming?

Unfortunately it hasn't for a while. It's not JUST that I'd plateau'd, which I had, just couldn't get my T under control enough. I also just couldn't afford to continue at all, let alone try anything new to see if something else might control my T better. Currently I'm not taking anything, since I can't afford to right now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon