Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tibetan's PM and Experimental Thread

Your boobs look amazing Tibetan!

I saw you said something in your first post that something in your diet is upsetting your system, maybe you would benefit from some good probiotics. & also with your thyroid, perhaps having a positive affirmation relating to your thyroid would help or even putting a castor oil pack on it each night. I have wrist tendon issues and castor oil packs each night has done wonders for them

Thanks ladies for all your comments Smile

As for thE question about the brand, I I bought the only ones I could find on ebay. It's the maroon labeling 300mg with cohosh. That stuff works. I just didn't like how it literally replaces all the fatty tissue with milk. So for nursing moms, its Great!

Jan 30 2015 (C3-Day3)
I'm with a heavier flow. I think its Def pm.

Jan 31 2015 (C3-Day4)
Took my first pm dose of 500mg. I pumped but this tI'm took larg internally 3gms am. And tonight I pumped again and took internally about 6 gms. I don't want to do l arg topicall for now.

Feb 2 2015 ( C3-Day6)
Period Is done. I pumped with xl noogleberry dome. My swelling results are different. I like it better as my outer is being pulled rather than my areolas. My breasts still ache from the day before. I have done about 4gms of l arg before bed for the past few nights. I always get mildly nauseous once it kicks in. I feel it run through my legs from my stomach. Once that passes, the left side of my brain activates this crazy extra sensory hearing. And I get crazy out of body "dreams," which I don't want to stop taking it as I have better memory of them and I sleep better. I notice I'm not drooly when I actually sleep or take l arg. So being that im hardly sleeping, that def means my seratonin is off.

Feb.8 (Cycle 3 Day12)
Just been doing my usual routine. Trying l arg 6 gms roughly. No longer massaging with it . Right breast noticeably larger than the left. No major changes.

Feb 10 (cycle 3 Day14)
Have been slipping on my arg dose an Dose and massage.
I'm am ovulating however. Breasts ache a bit. Seem wider or fuller.
I will start progesterone herbs today as well as a low dose of pm. Maybe some placenta P jelly if I can afford it.

Feb. 17 (cycle 3 day21)
wow, my swelling with noogling is more.I'm excited to say, my breasts are reacting to luteal phase and hopefully growing. They seem bigger by half a cup. I am noticing more inner cleavage and filling in the upper chest. I'm pumping every 2nd day at night. No more aloe/arg massages. I just take arg internally before bed. I'm at 4.8 gms. I can't seem to stomach more than that right now. I know I need more for it to work better. Baby steps...
tomorrow is my last day on PM. I'll continue with my progesterone herbs.maybe placenta as well.

Feb. 20 (C3-D24)
Nipples seem to be the only sensitive thing right now. A little sore, still dark. I want to say, not much changes other than fullness in the inner cleav.

Feb. 24 (C3-D28)
I should be starting my next cycle today. I think the cold foods are going to delay it.

I can't really critique since I haven't started yet, but today is my pump day. I really see some fullness since the first cycle of starting pm. I'm excited. I'm now two fingers instead of 1.5 away from my chest (center gore of bra does not touch my sternum).

So I guess I'm growing a bit. They are rounder and I'm filling up the domes. I will need new ones. My breasts have been aching throughout luteal near the areolas.

Feb. 24 (C3-D28)
I should be starting my next cycle today. I think the cold foods are going to delay it.

I can't really critique since I haven't started yet, but today is my pump day. I really see some fullness since the first cycle of starting pm. I'm excited. I'm now two fingers instead of 1.5 away from my chest (center gore of bra does not touch my sternum).

So I guess I'm growing a bit. They are rounder and I'm filling up the domes. I will need new ones. My breasts have been aching throughout luteal near the areolas.

March 6,
10 days since I have last reported. No period, just very light spotting. I think I should just continue on as if it were one. Don't know what else I should do. Breasts are about the same.
March 8,
still no period. I know I'm in luteal, cause my discharge is sticky. This marks 12 days since I should have started. No pm. Figured I could use a break. Areolas are still dark. My breasts are slightly firmer, water retention? I think I might have a mimic of pregnancy due to high hormones. I was taking placenta With my progesterone herbs. Maybe the effect over time (3 cycles) is no period -like bc.

3/17 ( Cycle 4 Day 1)
Wow! Just now, I'm spotting. I don't know if it's a real period. I'm so late! 2/24 was when I should have started my menses. I'll see if it's indeed a real one tomorrow, hopefully.

The past three days have felt like I am having one. my breasts pretty much remain the same. My discharge was sticky luteal phase for 3 weeks!

This pm with progesterone herbs and placenta must have been too much. back to the drawing board.

3/18/
Indeed a real period. I am having a decent flow. My body aches. I pumped today. I guess this cycle will be just pm for 10 or 12 days.

Hi Tibetan, I always like reading your NBE diary, you come with specific details and you swallow a diversity off several supplements AND you are having succes! Now thats motivating me and prob. the others! But i always wonder if you are on BC? And if these things dont interact?
Messing up with all of these hormones will make things impossibly unpredictable without bc.. But with the BC my guess is you, me ,someone could end up in the emergency room.. So I would like to hear from an experienced lady like you how you're doing that?

@Hannah, thanks.
I am not on bc for autoimmune issues with my thyroid. I just think it wI'll mess me up.

Yes, I'd think f or the aver as ge healthy girl bc, would make things a little easier.

I'm just taking it easy this cycle. I wI'll see it yo at least 8 months on PM .

Pics update!
I tried not to obsess over pics these past 2 months but it's the middle of the 4the cycle on PM. I thought I should updateSmile

I think I am a DD Full. Although I'm not sure. Pink bra is 34C from H&M. I try on their 34D and I swear it's 2 sizes from their 34C. It's just a tad too big. I naturally wear a 30 band. So I just sew the bands in.

The black lep is 36C which is 2 small in the cup

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

These hopefully show the 3.5 month progress. I only pump eod and they are water/jelly like and not at all bloated. I don't know if I'll ever experience luteal swelling again.

Nitpik: I wish my nipples were a little thicker.

My new program consist of just placenta for luteal as I am on antiviral herbals:
Turmeric
olive leaf
Mushrooms
chaparral
silver water

This is for hashimotos. I don't want to complicate things further, nor do I desire to halt my program.

So real simple:

PM 500mg during foll.
placenta during lut.
Fish oil 3 gms
pump eod
massage with blend: palm oil/coco and avo. Maybe a lil pm cream

That's it.

Wow Tibetan you look amazing Smile

Why are you on anti viral herbs?

Thank you EllaSmile
I have hashimotos. I'm trying to stop the attack on my thyroid. I believe like many, it is caused by some bacteria or virus that is in symbology with a bacteria or parasite.

So I'm experimenting here, so far I feel great.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon