Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

B.i.G.G (Breast Information Growing Guide Lv.2)

Hi Lotus,

I have some questions because I want to buy some supplements and start your program as soon as possible.

I wanted to buy Life Extension WP, it says it has 600 mg WP root per serving which contains 252mgs paeoniflorin. I believe thats we need (standarized at more then 10% , isnt it?

And then I had some confusion about forskolin..I have been reading about it and in my country they say its a testosterone booster, which sounds bad lol? And its been used for weightloss...so I wondered how could this help to grow our breasts?
I know we can substitute forskolin with Aloe vera, but perhaps forskolin is cheaper...

Your boobs looked huge in that pumping pic btw...good job from you L!

And I have some input about periods.... my period varies from 24 days too 28 days... Atm I take fenugreek(midcycle+just before menses) and milkthistle(end of Luteal, just a couple of days) when I do this my cycle shortens to 24 days. Without herbs I am quite regular mosltly between 26-28 days.

When I take fenugreek too soon in my cycle it doesnt work...I even shrink some or what.

xoxo

Hi Lotus! This thread is great!! I have a question, do you think that cis females should not take BCP in order to have more growth? Because with BCP I don't ovulate and my hormones levels remain the same all throughout the month (I don't have a stop week and I take a progestin only bcp).

Just want to report back to Lotus’s previous post about Forskolin. It’s working wonders for me! I feel so much growing pain even in my early follicular phase. (Is this healthy&normal, btw? Mitosis is supposed to happen in luteal).

I’ve also noticed that it’s important to eat right after taking the supplements, and I guess it’s because the cAMP pathway needs ATP to activate. Thanks Lotus for the great advice!! Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

(28-10-2020, 10:57 PM)nwyori Wrote:  

Just want to report back to Lotus’s previous post about Forskolin. It’s working wonders for me! I feel so much growing pain even in my early follicular phase. (Is this healthy&normal, btw? Mitosis is supposed to happen in luteal).

I’ve also noticed that it’s important to eat right after taking the supplements, and I guess it’s because the cAMP pathway needs ATP to activate. Thanks Lotus for the great advice!! Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Hm that is interesting. And awesome for you!
You sound like you know bits about the nbe science, what about forskolin beeing a testosteron booster? Anybody read the same thing?
And then there's the thing that forskolin is beeing used for weightloss...it would be the last thing I want. It would ruin all my hard work whilst finally I am happy with my shape and weight.
Some more boobage and weight is welcome for me so just trying forskolin without knowing exactly how it works is a NO go for me.

I know hormones can easily get out of whack..I had very low T levels when I took anti androgens...And no this wasnt good for the boob department. It took me about 6 months to correct that. So maybe stimulating T isnt bad after all.
But how can forskolin be beneficial for us.... Huh

Is there anybody out there who can tell?

Hi y'all <3

I was wondering the next questions, let's see if we can figure em out together xD

1- Anti-Androgens must be taken during all the menstrual cycle or just during follicular phase?

2- I know estrogen must be taken during luteal phase, preferably from day 14 to 24. But, it's best to take one Estrogenic herb (i.e Pueraria) in a moderate dose (ex: 250mg) or best take it at lower dose (Pueraria 100mg) along with another estrogenic herb (Fenugreek, for example)??

3- Which source of progesterone is best to add-on? Progesterone cream may work, using it on luteal phase?

4- Would be possible to combine oral and topical intake, keeping in mind the different phases (menses, follicular, luteal...) we get through?

xoxo and stay safe!

(14-12-2020, 03:18 PM)SweetO Wrote:  

Hi y'all <3

I was wondering the next questions, let's see if we can figure em out together xD

1- Anti-Androgens must be taken during all the menstrual cycle or just during follicular phase?

2- I know estrogen must be taken during luteal phase, preferably from day 14 to 24. But, it's best to take one Estrogenic herb (i.e Pueraria) in a moderate dose (ex: 250mg) or best take it at lower dose (Pueraria 100mg) along with another estrogenic herb (Fenugreek, for example)??

3- Which source of progesterone is best to add-on? Progesterone cream may work, using it on luteal phase?

4- Would be possible to combine oral and topical intake, keeping in mind the different phases (menses, follicular, luteal...) we get through?

xoxo and stay safe!

EDIT: The 2nd question I guess is a big no for PCOS' girls  Rolleyes" alt="Rolleyes" title="Rolleyes"> I bet we must pick one only xD

Hey sweet,

What is the reason why you take estrogenic herbs during lutheal phase?

In lutheal phase you’re progesterone dominant, sooo...too much estrogens means less progestinic effect and estrogen dominance, do u agree with me?

If u want to use estrogenic herbs you should take weak phytoestrogens like FG or borage oil I guess... or at least less than 100mg PM.

(17-12-2020, 02:18 PM)Cely Wrote:  

Hey sweet,

What is the reason why you take estrogenic herbs during lutheal phase?

In lutheal phase you’re progesterone dominant, sooo...too much estrogens means less progestinic effect and estrogen dominance, do u agree with me?

If u want to use estrogenic herbs you should take weak phytoestrogens like FG or borage oil I guess... or at least less than 100mg PM.

No no, somewhere earlier in this thread i thought somewhere on page 13 till 16 Lotus explained we dont need more E in follicular stage. We interupt the body's natural cycle.

(28-09-2020, 08:22 AM)hannah Wrote:  Hi Lotus,

I have some questions because I want to buy some supplements and start your program as soon as possible.

I wanted to buy Life Extension WP, it says it has 600 mg WP root per serving which contains 252mgs paeoniflorin. I believe thats we need (standarized at more then 10% , isnt it?

And then I had some confusion about forskolin..I have been reading about it and in my country they say its a testosterone booster, which sounds bad lol? And its been used for weightloss...so I wondered how could this help to grow our breasts?
I know we can substitute forskolin with Aloe vera, but perhaps forskolin is cheaper...

Your boobs looked huge in that pumping pic btw...good job from you L!

And I have some input about periods.... my period varies from 24 days too 28 days... Atm I take fenugreek(midcycle+just before menses) and milkthistle(end of Luteal, just a couple of days) when I do this my cycle shortens to 24 days. Without herbs I am quite regular mosltly between 26-28 days.

When I take fenugreek too soon in my cycle it doesnt work...I even shrink some or what.

xoxo

Hi Hannah! In fact the tesstoterone boosting is a great thing for NBE! If you take Forskolin you raise T, when you take WP you block DHT, and have more Free T in your body that free T will be aromatased into E! Meaning lots of E in your body. (That's why Lotus states there's no need of exogenous steroids) ^^ Also as far as I understood forskolin inhibits somatostatin (?) meaning more ifg-1 and HGH.

Hi Lotus!

I've read your fascinating thread and boom became hooked on it! I'm a fan of yours now.

I read on breastnexum that you were having a surgery and some other problems, and I really hope you're doing fine and that everything is ok.

Just for the research My cycles are pretty irregular, lately they are around 15-34 days. Currently I'm not taking any supplements neither for NBE nor for something else. Not into BCP. Only stressed af. Probs with PCOS. And DHT excess.

And that's it. I only wanted to say thank you for your hard research! I'm looking forward to try your approach for NBE. I'll be around reporting my progress and some other doubts.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon