Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

B.i.G.G (Breast Information Growing Guide Lv.2)

Hi Hannah,

Growth Hormone and somatostatin come in short bursts (2-3 min). Think of it this way, when GH (growth hormone) is released somatostatin prevents it from happening. Somatostatin is used to treat what's called Acromegaly. Acromegaly is a disorder that produces excess GH, which then shuts the excess GH down. Acromegaly is enlarged forehead, nose, jaw and other not so nice things. 

Somatostatin inhibits TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone). 

Adenylate Cyclase is also inhibited by somatostatin. And if adenylate cyclase is inhibited say goodbye to ATP (adenosine triphosphate). We need the energy of ATP to help produce the cell signaling pathway to stimulate the synthesis of breast growth inside the mitochondria. 

In other words, somatostatin can prevent breast growth when it's present. 

So what supplements inhibit somatostatin?

Melatonin and Phosphatidylcholine or Alpha GPC or CDP-choline.

(13-07-2020, 06:00 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi Nefertiddy, 

Yes, I think your WP will be ok. 

White Peony appears to be elusive in the higher concentrations I think would be most effective. The product you listed is 10:1, which should come to 1,000 mg. I estimate you'd need 2-3 grams 2x per day.
Can you find out how much the ¼ scoop delivers?.

Checkout these findings below. The first one intrigues me A LOT as it relates to reducing inflammation and promoting aromatase. I'll follow up with more info later. And also the fact white peony is an antiviral.

Influence of Paeonia lactiflora roots extract on cAMP-phosphodiesterase activity and related anti-inflammatory action
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21782011/

These findings suggest that PGG (1,2,3,4,6-penta-O-galloyl-β-D-glucopyranose (PGG) from Paeonia lactiflora root) and PA (paeonol) may block or reduce the entry of the viruses into the cells to protect the cells from the virus destruction and abate virus replication

Antiviral Activity and Possible Mechanism of Action of Constituents Identified in Paeonia lactiflora Root toward Human Rhinoviruses
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4393083/

White Peony Root-Bai Shao-Paeonia laciflora
https://agelessherbs.com/white-peony-roo...laciflora/

Covid19 explorer (paeonol)
http://lingo.iitgn.ac.in:8080/entity/ner_ched/paeonol

Wow, white peony is as customized for me..! I read it's also commonly used in traditional chinese medicine, no wonder. I'm looking forward to trying it out, just have to find a herbal onlie store that delivers to scandinavia.

Packaging says 1 serving is supposed to be 0,5g, which would be 500mg. So does 10:1 mean 50mg is active herb??

https://herbalterra.com/whitepeony-aex

This tincture might be better

Hi sweets, 

Start slowly with 30mg. Add food source(s) to help prevent anemia. Fasting, drinking coffee can lower iron too. Upping vitamin C can help with low iron. 

Pick either WP or reishi, meaning you need to find out which one can meet your needs. Give them at least one cycle each to determine which one works best for you. Sometimes combining supplements work better in tandem as opposed to single use though. 

Vitamin C helps with iron absorption in the intestines. Oral estrogen lowers vitamin C too, so stay up on daily vitamin C. 

Smile

(16-07-2020, 07:24 PM)Nefertiddy Wrote:  

(13-07-2020, 06:00 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi Nefertiddy, 

Yes, I think your WP will be ok. 

White Peony appears to be elusive in the higher concentrations I think would be most effective. The product you listed is 10:1, which should come to 1,000 mg. I estimate you'd need 2-3 grams 2x per day.
Can you find out how much the ¼ scoop delivers?.

Checkout these findings below. The first one intrigues me A LOT as it relates to reducing inflammation and promoting aromatase. I'll follow up with more info later. And also the fact white peony is an antiviral.

Influence of Paeonia lactiflora roots extract on cAMP-phosphodiesterase activity and related anti-inflammatory action
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21782011/

These findings suggest that PGG (1,2,3,4,6-penta-O-galloyl-β-D-glucopyranose (PGG) from Paeonia lactiflora root) and PA (paeonol) may block or reduce the entry of the viruses into the cells to protect the cells from the virus destruction and abate virus replication

Antiviral Activity and Possible Mechanism of Action of Constituents Identified in Paeonia lactiflora Root toward Human Rhinoviruses
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4393083/

White Peony Root-Bai Shao-Paeonia laciflora
https://agelessherbs.com/white-peony-roo...laciflora/

Covid19 explorer (paeonol)
http://lingo.iitgn.ac.in:8080/entity/ner_ched/paeonol

Wow, white peony is as customized for me..! I read it's also commonly used in traditional chinese medicine, no wonder. I'm looking forward to trying it out, just have to find a herbal onlie store that delivers to scandinavia.

Packaging says 1 serving is supposed to be 0,5g, which would be 500mg. So does 10:1 mean 50mg is active herb??

https://herbalterra.com/whitepeony-aex

This tincture might be better

Awesome, I'm trying out a 10% Paeoniflorin brand starting today.   Smile

(16-07-2020, 08:04 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi sweets, 

Start slowly with 30mg. Add food source(s) to help prevent anemia. Fasting, drinking coffee can lower iron too. Upping vitamin C can help with low iron. 

Pick either WP or reishi, meaning you need to find out which one can meet your needs. Give them at least one cycle each to determine which one works best for you. Sometimes combining supplements work better in tandem as opposed to single use though. 

Vitamin C helps with iron absorption in the intestines. Oral estrogen lowers vitamin C too, so stay up on daily vitamin C. 

Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Thank you very much!

After reading all your notes on this thread again, now I see it does make sense for cis-female to use its own estrogen for breast growth. I was afraid of using phytoestrogens.

Lotus,

I've been reading about the adrenal axis dysfunction and how nutrition plays a big role too. I eat 80% organic and whole foods, but I realised even tho I eat good carbs, I do eat a lot of fruit: 5-6 pieces everyday. Ew, should I cut down a bit in order to control de fructose levels? What do you think?

(18-07-2020, 07:36 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  

Lotus,

I've been reading about the adrenal axis dysfunction and how nutrition plays a big role too. I eat 80% organic and whole foods, but I realised even tho I eat good carbs, I do eat a lot of fruit: 5-6 pieces everyday. Ew, should I cut down a bit in order to control de fructose levels? What do you think?

Hi sweets,

Which kinds of fruit do you eat?. Do you consume them pre or post workout?. 

Personally I stay away from bananas (22g sugar) & mangos (27g sugar)

Check out those nutritional databases online, very helpful in determining food facts. Carbs from fruits are easier to metabolize over HFCS (high fructose corn syrup). Strawberries, grapes, watermelon are good NBE fruits, avocados too (it's a fruit). 

I think you'll be okay with your workout regime, meaning you'll convert that extra glucose into energy rather than store it as fat. Chances are you're generating enough IGF-1 naturally from the feedback to the hypothalamus/pituitary axis. I feel bad for the people who spent $80.00 to $100.00 on MK-677 and saw no improvement. More than likely they were inhibiting GH (growth hormone) from a negative feedback loop resulting from over stimulating IGF-1. In other words too much IGF-1 inhibits GH release.

(19-07-2020, 12:38 AM)Lotus Wrote:  

Lotus,

Hi sweets,

Check out those nutritional databases online, very helpful in determining food facts. Carbs from fruits are easier to metabolize over HFCS (high fructose corn syrup). Strawberries, grapes, watermelon are good NBE fruits, avocados too (it's a fruit). 

I think you'll be okay with your workout regime, meaning you'll convert that extra glucose into energy rather than store it as fat. Chances are you're generating enough IGF-1 naturally from the feedback to the hypothalamus/pituitary axis. I feel bad for the people who spent $80.00 to $100.00 on MK-677 and saw no improvement. More than likely they were inhibiting GH (growth hormone) from a negative feedback loop resulting from over stimulating IGF-1. In other words too much IGF-1 inhibits GH release.

I eat every kind of fruit to be honest xD

Bananas for breakfast within the protein shake before going to the gym and during the day I eat apples, watermelon, blueberries, pears... avocados and tomatoes always at night now we're in summer.

Ewww yes, I eat a lot of fruit.

(19-07-2020, 11:29 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  

Lotus,

Hi sweets,

Bananas for breakfast within the protein shake before going to the gym and during the day I eat apples, watermelon, blueberries, pears... avocados and tomatoes always at night now we're in summer.

Sweet0 don’t bananas cause a gut flare? I can’t eat them anymore, or apples for that matter. I can do pieces but never a whole one or the other  Dodgy

(19-07-2020, 07:49 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(19-07-2020, 11:29 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  

Lotus,

Hi sweets,

Sweet0 don’t bananas cause a gut flare? I can’t eat them anymore, or apples for that matter. I can do pieces but never a whole one or the other  Dodgy" alt="Dodgy" title="Dodgy">

Ella! Yes IT DOES. I remember back in 2014-2015 when my IBS was huge I couldn't even eat a normal banana. Fortunately, here in Spain we have different ones so I do not eat the large ones but the mini version of them: they are more sweety perhaps but do not upset as much the stomach like the bananas coming from South America.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon