Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

B.i.G.G (Breast Information Growing Guide Lv.2)

Hi Nefertiddy, 

Yes, I think your WP will be ok. 

White Peony appears to be elusive in the higher concentrations I think would be most effective. The product you listed is 10:1, which should come to 1,000 mg. I estimate you'd need 2-3 grams 2x per day.
Can you find out how much the ¼ scoop delivers?.

Checkout these findings below. The first one intrigues me A LOT as it relates to reducing inflammation and promoting aromatase. I'll follow up with more info later. And also the fact white peony is an antiviral.

Influence of Paeonia lactiflora roots extract on cAMP-phosphodiesterase activity and related anti-inflammatory action
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21782011/

These findings suggest that PGG (1,2,3,4,6-penta-O-galloyl-β-D-glucopyranose (PGG) from Paeonia lactiflora root) and PA (paeonol) may block or reduce the entry of the viruses into the cells to protect the cells from the virus destruction and abate virus replication

Antiviral Activity and Possible Mechanism of Action of Constituents Identified in Paeonia lactiflora Root toward Human Rhinoviruses
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4393083/

White Peony Root-Bai Shao-Paeonia laciflora
https://agelessherbs.com/white-peony-roo...laciflora/

Covid19 explorer (paeonol)
http://lingo.iitgn.ac.in:8080/entity/ner_ched/paeonol

Hey there SO, 

Question, how much zinc do you take daily?, a certain amount inhibits DHT.
Be careful with casein, it can cause stomach discomfort, pain, and inflammation. 
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4818854/

(14-07-2020, 02:16 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hey there SO, 

Question, how much zinc do you take daily?, a certain amount inhibits DHT.
Be careful with casein, it can cause stomach discomfort, pain, and inflammation. 
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4818854/

Hey Lotus!

I take 15mg of Zinc picolinate right now - I could take up to 30mg, but still upgrading it very slowly!

Yes, casein has its good and bad side. I do not take the full scoop though, around 10-15g. 30grams is too much for me at night!

(11-07-2020, 01:49 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(10-07-2020, 04:00 PM)hannah Wrote:  I am starting to understand it Lotus, I might need another read lol. But is fenugreek a no-go now? Because i started taking it internally mid cycle according Dynselli's e-book. And it does what is says for me. I am combining it with soy and spearmint but thats another story. Also have about a kilo of that stuff atm Tongue  I am not going to throw that all away lol.

So one question what is more effective internal aloe vera or external application? And should I get it fresh from a plant?
And is it either the lavender oil or either the aloe vera since both are phytoestrogenic or can we combine both?

Massaging aloe plus olive oil didnt had a lot of effect on me in the past...but its worth another try!
There are times in nbe where you react to things and times when it just doesnt work. I know it is some kinda receptor thing.

Hi Hannah,

Sorry, I'm not recommending fenugreek mixed with Aloe Vera, I wouldn't throw it out. The derivatives of aloe vera by far outweigh that of fenugreek, we don't want to lessen the potential of aloe by mixing the signaling pathways. 

I won't also recommend soy or soy flour. Imho soy spikes insulin, which spikes T and packs on weight. 

I've tried the two versions of aloe, one with the laxative (aloin) part taken out and one with it left in. Once you remove aloin you lose the antiviral benefit. I prefer the antiviral route, and so do my breasts lol. 

I have yet to post at least half a dozen (and counting) studies treating cancer using aloe. 

The optional protocol using aloe is for massage mixed with olive oil, from experience they work synergistically. Optionally lavender could be added, but not required.

One thing I wanted to try (and haven't) was massaging with a MSM cream. MSM is a small molecule at 94.13 g/mol. Well below the dalton rule of 500 g/mol. If you're new to the dalton rule please check post #63 in this thread. But I think it's not needed with aloe as it boosts hyaluronic acid and builds collagen and triggers tissue engineering (stem cells). Just make sure the aloe vera is organic.

Thanks love. I am addicted to new nbe approaches. For me packing on weight due soy milk is good as I am still underweight. I also cant use anti androfens as I am on the low side of T and I couldnt function in daily life anymore when I took anti androgens. My muscles became very weak, and they still are.
I tried msm cream, definitely tightens and thickened the upper skin. But no need for that if you already have tight breasts. 
I wanted to ask whatya think about cod liver oil? I have been taking bits of it lately and I have fuller bossom from it!!
Had one other last question about "somastine"? , does aloe vera inhibit that bad for boobs substance?
Good to have you back here Lotus!

Hey there sweets. The reason I ask is as follows. 

I posted this info in 2016, Zinc completely inhibit DHT in high doses. My calculation from the study puts this at 160 mg. However 60mg of zinc is around 80-85%. Vitamin B6 potentiates the inhibitory effect of zinc.

(15-07-2020, 12:11 AM)hannah Wrote:  
(10-07-2020, 04:00 PM)hannah Wrote:  I am starting to understand it Lotus, I might need another read lol. But is fenugreek a no-go now? Because i started taking it internally mid cycle according Dynselli's e-book. And it does what is says for me. I am combining it with soy and spearmint but thats another story. Also have about a kilo of that stuff atm Tongue  I am not going to throw that all away lol.

So one question what is more effective internal aloe vera or external application? And should I get it fresh from a plant?
And is it either the lavender oil or either the aloe vera since both are phytoestrogenic or can we combine both?

Massaging aloe plus olive oil didnt had a lot of effect on me in the past...but its worth another try!
There are times in nbe where you react to things and times when it just doesnt work. I know it is some kinda receptor thing.

Hi Hannah,

Sorry, I'm not recommending fenugreek mixed with Aloe Vera, I wouldn't throw it out. The derivatives of aloe vera by far outweigh that of fenugreek, we don't want to lessen the potential of aloe by mixing the signaling pathways. 

I won't also recommend soy or soy flour. Imho soy spikes insulin, which spikes T and packs on weight. 

I've tried the two versions of aloe, one with the laxative (aloin) part taken out and one with it left in. Once you remove aloin you lose the antiviral benefit. I prefer the antiviral route, and so do my breasts lol. 

I have yet to post at least half a dozen (and counting) studies treating cancer using aloe. 

The optional protocol using aloe is for massage mixed with olive oil, from experience they work synergistically. Optionally lavender could be added, but not required.

One thing I wanted to try (and haven't) was massaging with a MSM cream. MSM is a small molecule at 94.13 g/mol. Well below the dalton rule of 500 g/mol. If you're new to the dalton rule please check post #63 in this thread. But I think it's not needed with aloe as it boosts hyaluronic acid and builds collagen and triggers tissue engineering (stem cells). Just make sure the aloe vera is organic.

Thanks love. I am addicted to new nbe approaches. For me packing on weight due soy milk is good as I am still underweight. I also cant use anti androfens as I am on the low side of T and I couldnt function in daily life anymore when I took anti androgens. My muscles became very weak, and they still are.
I tried msm cream, definitely tightens and thickened the upper skin. But no need for that if you already have tight breasts. 
I wanted to ask whatya think about cod liver oil? I have been taking bits of it lately and I have fuller bossom from it!!
Had one other last question about "somastine"? , does aloe vera inhibit that bad for boobs substance?

Hi Hannah, (thanks, good to be back).

Cod liver is high in vitamin A and D. From the research I've seen and posted vitamin A is pro-aromatase. It's also helpful treating anemia. 

Good question regarding the possibility of aloe inhibiting somatostatin. I believe it does, (though indirectly). I'll share some info later today. 

(15-07-2020, 02:20 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hey there sweets. The reason I ask is as follows. 

I posted this info in 2016, Zinc completely inhibit DHT in high doses. My calculation from the study puts this at 160 mg. However 60mg of zinc is around 80-85%. Vitamin B6 potentiates the inhibitory effect of zinc.

I read somewhere there's the possibility to take Zinc up to 80mg for three months, but it can mess up copper... so I can end up with anemia, right...

What do you think? Should I give a try to upgrade the dose or combine it with reishi or white peony as well?

I'm interested in regulating my natural Estradiol Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue">  That would be insane lol!

Hi Hannah,

Hey H.
The bigger bosom more likely from soy milk I’d think. I need to gain a little I’ve lost 3-4kgs and it’s middle of winter here ! Oh and lest not forgot Covid bull s***t  Angry

(15-07-2020, 07:46 PM)EllaC Wrote:  

Hi Hannah,

Hey H.
The bigger bosom more likely from soy milk I’d think. I need to gain a little I’ve lost 3-4kgs and it’s middle of winter here ! Oh and lest not forgot Covid bull s***t  Angry

Covid thing is terrible, kids climb upagainst the wall and I am feeling more and more like please let me wake up when its all over! Yes the soy fenugreek and cod liver oil is doing wonders on me as are the ton off unhealthy things i eat to get through the boring days, and kids gave me brain overload so i kept eating more sugar to keep up with their adhd behaviour style and fell in a sugar addiction spiral, sooo bad!!! Now i feel sluggish AND bored, so i need to do something like you, keep gaining but in a healthy way..
Just heard sugar is more addictive then heroin btw Sad

(15-07-2020, 07:21 AM)Lotus Wrote:  

Hi Hannah,

Hi Hannah, (thanks, good to be back).
d
Cod liver is high in vitamin A and D. From the research I've seen and posted vitamin A is pro-aromatase. It's also helpful treating anemia. 

Good question regarding the possibility of aloe inhibiting somatostatin. I believe it does, (though indirectly). I'll share some info later today. 

Ah soo you are staying for awile now? Smile
Guess I dont quite understand the somastostin part or at least what we can do about it.. Tongue
Hmm, okay...when does our body says enough of all this estrogen feeding formulas...uninteded we get a lot of this stuff... I like bigger breasts but an overload of estrogen will screw with my muscles..I dont have scienctific backup for this. But my body doesnt stay strong when all hormones,go in the e-direction.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon