Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where should I start? (tubular breasts)

Hi everyone! I just recently realized I have tubular breass after wondering why they looked so different for so many years. I had a Dr tell me at about 17 that I was just developing slower but finally at 22 I found out what was really the issue. It's not too bad but they are longer and have the puffy like areolas. Nipples are fine though. I just want more rounded tissue in the breast area. I don't even know where to start, can you guys help me? I did just get a hormone panel and they came back balanced. I have never had an eating disorder or been underweight per se. I started my period at like 16 though so pretty late which explains why the dr said I was just behind haha. I have had two kids and breastfed both but never filled out like most breastfeeding moms do. I wear about an 34A but I do not fill it out at all (probably would if my boobs were placed normal) I just am more comfortable in it than smaller sizes since my boobs are far apart and the smaller sizes seem to hit between them instead of around them.

It's likely from low progesterone levels during the luteal phase. Every day plant foods normally have phytohormones that help the body cycle through puberty, but most are too weak to develop breast tissue past puberty. Refined foods also lack many phytohormones. Stress could be another culprit.

(07-12-2014, 04:44 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  It's likely from low progesterone levels during the luteal phase. Every day plant foods normally have phytohormones that help the body cycle through puberty, but most are too weak to develop breast tissue past puberty. Refined foods also lack many phytohormones. Stress could be another culprit.

So how would I go about fixing that? Or is it too late?

Most foods are weak, but some herbs aren't. Fenugreek has progesterone-like properties. I believe progesterone herbs (and prolactin herbs) are needed to help with tubular breasts.

Progesterone causes branching. Prolactin causes milk gland growth.

(06-12-2014, 07:44 AM)tmom Wrote:  Hi everyone! I just recently realized I have tubular breass after wondering why they looked so different for so many years. I had a Dr tell me at about 17 that I was just developing slower but finally at 22 I found out what was really the issue. It's not too bad but they are longer and have the puffy like areolas. Nipples are fine though. I just want more rounded tissue in the breast area. I don't even know where to start, can you guys help me? I did just get a hormone panel and they came back balanced. I have never had an eating disorder or been underweight per se. I started my period at like 16 though so pretty late which explains why the dr said I was just behind haha. I have had two kids and breastfed both but never filled out like most breastfeeding moms do. I wear about an 34A but I do not fill it out at all (probably would if my boobs were placed normal) I just am more comfortable in it than smaller sizes since my boobs are far apart and the smaller sizes seem to hit between them instead of around them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Massage your breast with flax seed oil. Do it 10 minutes in the morning, and ten minutes in the afternoon. And be patient with them. Try to add to your diet fennel and fenugreek. <3 POM

I massage with avocado oil in my Luteal stage to increase my progesterone levels. It seems to be helping.

Thanks everyone. I have now started massaging with flax seed oil. What is the best form to take fenugreek or fennel? I bought capsules.

(23-12-2014, 03:47 AM)tmom Wrote:  Thanks everyone. I have now started massaging with flax seed oil. What is the best form to take fenugreek or fennel? I bought capsules.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Caps are fine, just do not take too many. Go slowly. POM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon