Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A Wannabe Here!

I finally registered after occasional (and always fascinating) lurking here for a long time. I really like the energy and degree of interaction on this forum and I've been dabbling in NBE for awhile myself, so here I am. I'm a genetic male of androgynous inclinations and have always envied the feminine bosom as much as been attracted to it. In only the last couple of years I've realized that my breasts have greater power for sexual gratification that I had found in the past. So the more the merrier, you might say. I'd love to have full feminine breasts, if not particularly large ones. As, ideally, an androgynous male, I'm really not the least bit concerned about public or peer perception. I often dress decidedly feminine anyway.

I particularly like that this forum seems a very positive-focused place where TG, as well as Cis male and female folks commune harmoniously about a similar interest.

This forum seems to have the most plausible info on NBE to be found on the web. Perhaps there are some vested interests somewhere, but pretty much you guys seem to be doing some pretty amazing things that most people don't realize is possible. I wouldn't be surprised if medical/pharmaceutical interests find some way to obliterate it eventually. The corporate world is trying to fully take over the free flow of information on the Internet, but it's nice to see we haven't lost it to them yet.

As a do-it-yourselfer taking a similar approach to frequent poster Karren, a made my own Noogle-style rig some months ago, though for various reasons haven't used it as often as I'd like. I made mine using the vacuum pump from a Harbor Freight brake bleed kit, plasic tubing from the Home Depot plumbing dept. and two Oxo GoodGrips funnel sets from Bed, Bath & Beyond. If anyone likes, I'll elaborate on this later.

I've not decided whether to try supplements or creams yet, as I have concerns about possible side effects. Unforch, that may be the only way I'll ever gain much size, though, since I seem to have very little fat and breast tissue to work with at the moment. While the little suction effort I've done so far has shown me some progress I can feel, it doesn't show anything substantial yet.

Anyway, it's nice to meet you folks and I'll be around. While a newbie here, I'm an old hand at web forums and have never been much for not sharing my knowledge and opinions. You'll hear from me.

Welcome aboard Wanabe.... There are quite a few old hands here that can and will help with questions.

Welcome to the forum!! That's REALLY cool that you dress fem most of the time!! One thing you might want to do is post a number of stories here about your experiences with the general public en femme. I'm sure others here would love to hear of them and it'd probably do nothing short of showing us that it'd be a very easy thing to do and that we shouldn't be afraid.
Just curious, how much did you spend on all that stuff to make your Noog? I was able to get a sort of cheaper version on e-Bay for $26.00.

I think the brake bleeder was $24-25 at the time using a Harbor Freight coupon. It looks to me to be a better quality pump that you get with Noogleberry or similar breast systems. I bought the Oxo funnels because they were a perfect size and shape, though I bought to get 2 sets at $8 each. I found the edges a bit sharp, though, so I used my polymer clay sculpting skills to make a gasket sculpted to the shape of my chest. It's not much to look at, but it works. The only problem is keeping the funnel to tubing connections sealed. I tend to end up needing to pump it a bit every so often because of air leakage.

I'm planning to order some Kanghzu cups soon to see how those work.

Hello Wannabe and welcome! The fact that you're handy enough to craft your own version of a noogleberry says you'll be a real asset here and I hope you find lots of help here.

Funnels were my first gen diy domes... found out real quickly that cone shapes don't work well especially since the area decreases as your breasts get larger hence the psi acting on your breasts screams up... bruises and blisters... so I moved on to bigger and more elaborate systems... think I'm on my 5th generation.... if you look at the mechanics fish bowl shapes would work best... less the fish... lol

My systems now don't even need a mechanical pump... you can either use your mouth or I have one you plug into your cars vacuum system...

So Welcome!!

The Oxo GoodGrips funnel is an unusual almost breast shaped funnel that comes with 2 sizes that are close in diameter to the Noogle cups. You just have to pad the edges somehow, as I did. I've yet to have my skin touch the inside, anyway, though. I don't have a lot of fat on my body, being 5' 11" and 127 lbs.

Karren, I've found your posts some of the most helpful I've seen here. I believe that substantial growth will happen eventually, so I won't give up, even if it takes a pretty long time.

Yeah! Real growth is incrementally very small every pumping session... Its all about exposure hours... the more you do it consistently.... the more you grow. last week I did like 5 over night 6 hour sessions and this week my breasts are amazing larger and firmer.. just keep going and be consistent ...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon