Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

i need advice, want to go back to my D size! :) <3

Heart 

Hello ladies,

I came across this forum today and spend hours reading your threads and i'm pretty much lost lol
I'm 22 5'6'' and 60 kg
In past two years i gone down from 34D to small C / big B, my breast gone down so much i feel like it looks like i breast feed 5 kids even though i never been pregnant . i want to go back to my old breast size and make them firm and lifted. i started daily massages using firming breast creams i found in pharmacy.
i bought wild yam and take 3 tablets a day which equals to 1215mg a day.
i want to add other herbs but i don't know which one will be the best and how many tablets a day i should take. also i noticed that some of you make turns and have two different plans you switch around if i'm not wrong.
i would be grateful if you could share your knowledge with me and give me some advice.

lots of love xxxx Smile

hi.
whats changed for you in the time you started loosing your shape, weight fluctuation or stress etc any hormonal issues that have cropped up?
id suggest look for the root cause if you can finger it and go from there. ie if its hormonal taking herbs might make things worse esp at your age.
I find it odd at your age this should happen.
good luck.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon