Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help, are my breasts underdeveloped or just small?

Sad 

Hi there Smile,

I'm currently 18 years old and I started my period when I was about 12, however my period has always been irregular - last time I had it was about 6 months ago. It comes after a month, and then 2 weeks, then 5 months, then a week... it's quite frustrating and annoying Sad Whenever I have my period I don't feel anything different with my breasts, either.
A few months ago I visited my family doctor and he suspected a hormone imbalance. He referred me to a gynaecologist, however she wasn't quite helpful - the appointment lasted barely 5 minutes - all she did was tell me that I didn't need to worry; that this is just me growing. Also, I don't know if this has to do with my hormones, but I've barely had acne.

Anyway, about my breasts - to put it straight, they're EXTREMELY small. They literally haven't grown even a centimetre since I was 13; right now I barely fit a 32AA. The other women in my family are about a B or C.
I just wish my breasts were at least a B *sigh*, any advice?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon