Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

18-years-old: can I take 72mg of Pueraria a day?

Exclamation 

I know that you shouldn't mess with your hormones by taking herbs until you've finished natural development, but I bought quite an extended supply of supplements that contain PM while I was in Japan before realizing I was too young. In one day, it would be a total of 72mg of Pueraria (among other things like collagen, royal jelly and B-vitamins).

I was hoping because it's well below the recommended dosage, it would still give my development a little bit of a boost without compromising my natural hormone balance, but is it still too much? The supplements aren't specifically for breast growth, but for beauty and 'women's health'.

Thanks!

It's not advisable. They're still growing and will most likely continue to do so for the next 4 years. Taking something to make them grow more could cause them not to grow anymore. If you want to try massage, scooping or the rockmellon ringtone, for now, they might work.

(15-11-2014, 01:24 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  If you want to try massage, scooping or the rockmellon ringtone, for now, they might work.
Ah, I see! Thank you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon