Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Looking for Comparisons

k so I gave a bit of information about me in my introduction. I am looking for comparison boobs! I know everyone is different and the child birth thing throws another curve ball in there.
My sister for example, she has always had big boobs, hates them, after having her daughter she hoped they would reduce, but they have grown two cup sizes.

Me? I was a AA cup all the way thru school. I went up to a B cup as I put on weight just before I had my eldest son. Before children my dress size fluctuated between an 8 and 12.
I have had 3 more children since then and seen a huge increase in sizes. Went up to a dress size 22 and 40DD!

I think I still have the mindset of someone with AA breasts TBH, but my size is 40D just now. They are not as pert as they once were, but they are there.

Hubby and I are making changes to our lifestyle. Healthier eating, getting our metabolisms working faster and strength workouts. And I am concerned that my boobs will reduce down to their AA state and just leave skin behind Dodgy

Which is why I am here. So I guess I am looking for anyone who has kept or increased breast size whilst loosing weight. I am thinking its best to combine the breast 'maintenance' whilst loosing weight.

The breast pumps look interesting. Have joined up to one forum and am currently frying my brain on the information there. Not sure about herbs. I got no problems taking them I used various herbs during pregnancy and birth so not worried in that sense about them.

Anyone out there similar to myself Huh

Hi,

My guess is that you will lose some of your breast size because you gained weight overall, rather than just hormonally. But I would say that it wouldn't hurt to do herbs and massage while you're losing weight to try and keep from losing boobs as much as other areas. I just lost about 7 pounds or so due to a virus, and didn't seem to lose much, if anything, from my boobs. If you're looking to go back down to an 8, though, some boob loss will be inevitable, I'd think.

There are lots of ladies who swear by the noogleberry, so maybe they can offer some thoughts there. I don't know what you'd do for maintenace instead of active growth, though.

Good luck!

I would say that noogleberry would be a good thing to keep your size while losing weight, maybe even look into Bovine Ovary? I actually GAINED weight while taking individual herbs, and before taking them I was trying to lose 5 pounds, so yea, herbs may be the way to go for some, but not all. While taking herbs I had a healthy diet and was working out regularly and I still gained fat! I also got cellulite on the back of my thighs from taking the herbs, which is why I stopped taking them 2 months in and cleansed my system.

Either way, I'm sure you will find what works for you! I'm not sure if people lost weight while noogling besides myself, but before the holidays (and over eating during them lol) I lost 10 pounds while noogling and was still growing while losing weight. I had to lose the weight I gained from herbs, which was 10 pounds. But over the holidays I gained it back, and then some lol, so now time to lose it again! I'll report back in 3 months if I lost boobage while exercising, I'm noogling and taking Ultra Breast (BO). I can normally lose weight quickly while eating right and exercising more, so I'm thinking max 3 months and I'll lose my 20 pound goal and be down to 110.

As far as maintenance with noogleberry, I believe once you get to your goal size, you can slowly ween off of noogling. I took a 2 month break during November and didn't lose the actual growth I had from NB before then. Now I'm not going to lie since moving to the XL's I'm not growing much out anymore, just they are becoming rounder and wider. I think once they adjust they will start filling the cup more and I will get a growth spurt, but I'm patient. Until then I'll noogle away Smile

I agree with the ladies. There are alot of women that have used the noogleberry pump while losing weight and managed to keep alot more of their breast size than those losing weight while doing other NBE options. I think 60 bucks for their system is worth a try and if you do go that route, please keep us updated on how it works during your weight loss!

I currently am slowl shedding some holidays pounds I packed on and so far not a bit has come from my breast size even though it went up 1/2 an inch from that weight gain! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

hi guys.

i like this thread! very inspiring on how everyone has gotten such good growth. I went to the archive to look for your programs and noticed 2 people used "L-Tyrosine" in their routine. What is it exactly?

L-tyrosine is used in the body for the production of thyroid hormone which regulates homeostasis (for example body temperature). BO needs 98.2-98.6F in order to be effective. L-tyrosine is used to increase body temperature in women that have low temperatures. Some also use kelp to increase temperature. It also has many other good uses, you could just search the web.

Hi Sifreynir,
I'm 38, had six children- never been in a D cup LOL, but a lovely full C cup when my boobas were full of yummy latte. I'd love to hear responses too. I'm looking into the noogleberry and bovine ovary as I would actually enjoy going through a second puberty if that could be acheived Big Grin, but will continue with topical PM to maintain the little that I have left while I wean this last bubba and lose the last 20 or so lbs to be at my optimum weight.

I think Anastasia has great advice using the noogleberry to maintain what tissue you have there to work with. I'd try and hold on to that, and keep as much of it where you want it while you get fitter. Although you are bound to lose some with weight loss, you will probably keep much of it with the tensioning of the breast tissue and encourage a lot of blood flow and firm them up.

Good Luck,

Lilac

I forgot to mention that when I stopped the topical PM in a few days I withered in the bra department, so back on the topicals (Ainterol) even if they are not very effective, I find they are better than nothing, they have returned, but still slowly shrinking as this child weans.Blush I've ordered some Ro-bust to try next with a dermaroller...anyone tried that before?? If not, I'm the first guinea pig. I was intending to get rid of some stretch marks with the derma roller on my tum and bum, and it occurred to me that the herbs would also penetrate more deeply into the breast tissue if I could get them through to the dermal layer and hold them there longer. The derma roller arrives in a few days. I'll keep you informed if there is anything to write home about. And if I had the guts to roll all those needles into my breasts!!!!

Lilac

I forgot to mention that when I stopped the topical PM in a few days I withered in the bra department, so back on the topicals (Ainterol) even if they are not very effective, I find they are better than nothing, they have returned, but still slowly shrinking as this child weans.Blush I've ordered some Ro-bust to try next with a dermaroller...anyone tried that before?? If not, I'm the first guinea pig. I was intending to get rid of some stretch marks with the derma roller on my tum and bum, and it occurred to me that the herbs would also penetrate more deeply into the brest tissue if I could get them through to the dermal layer and hold them there longer. The derma roller arrives in a few days. I'll keep you informed if there is anything to write home about.

Lilac

Thanks for the responses! Sorry I haven't been back to check the boards am back at work again and things are hectic!

I forgot to add I am also now on the mini pill. I have read that a side effect of this is to put on weight, but so far (only 8 days into this loosing fat thing) I have lost fat in nice places (ie off my rear end!)

Hubby and I have also noticed that my boobs have grown and firmed up over this 8 day period as well? I have noticed that with the exercise my boobs are swelling. I haven't particularly done any 'i must I must' exercises lol but I am experiencing the same tingling feeling after exercise that I remember getting when my boobs were forming.

Its hard to tell just now if this is the hormone from the pill or as a result of increase blood flow due to exercise.

Have had a good look at the noogling. It certain seems to get impressive results. I may have to look into it more around pay day.

Wil definately keep people updating. i find things like this quite fascinating!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon