Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

which girl is more attractive and why

(10-11-2014, 04:50 AM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  
(10-11-2014, 02:18 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  You seem too immature to be on this forum with the crap you post. Obsessive Little girls 12-16 do this sort of thing.

Read a book and learn something intelligent. Both girls are equally as beautiful. Stop comparing yourself to others. There will always be someone more attractive than the other.

So who is prettier
Physically, the girl with the big eyes, but, "emotionally" (for lack of the correct word), the Mona Lisa girl just might be nicer.

(10-11-2014, 04:53 AM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  
(10-11-2014, 04:14 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  The first one that was posted on another thread was just an ad for cell phones or flickr, so I assumed these were, too, and never bothered to open them until I found that others had done so and found there actually WERE pictures to the links. so, I had a butchers, too, and as far as I can tell, they are both the same girl. In the one picture, though, the girl has much nicer eyes and hair. The other looks like Mona Lisa.

Hah the Mona Lisa girl is going to go bald right

I wouldn't laugh so much as you might be unlucky one day to have such health issues. You are young n pretty now, but you never know what things may come your way. Your husband might trade you in for a younger more prettier female, years down the road.

(10-11-2014, 02:18 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  You seem too immature to be on this forum with the crap you post. Obsessive Little girls 12-16 do this sort of thing.

Read a book and learn something intelligent. Both girls are equally as beautiful. Stop comparing yourself to others. There will always be someone more attractive than the other.

So who is prettier

What if the girl with slighty wavy hair and mona lisa eyes is prettier? And that is a bad picture of her. She has amazing eyes. Is that the wrong or right answer?

(10-11-2014, 08:21 PM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  

So who is prettier

What if the girl with slighty wavy hair and mona lisa eyes is prettier? And that is a bad picture of her. She has amazing eyes. Is that the wrong or right answer?

which girl is prettier first or second

Well, If you must, the girl in the second link has slightly more natural beauty (to me) because her eyes are set deeply with a beautiful shape. Her cheek bones are high and feminine. If she lost her baby fat ( and she most likely will, seeing she is a child), around the jaw , she'd be even more beautiful.

The girl in the first link also has beautiful eyes and a nicer slim nose , sharper features. She's as beautiful as she will get.

Both are beautiful, but as I said the 2nd may have a tad bit more. Why? For reasons stated and the potential she has not reached yet. Are any of them you? Or are you a male trying to choose between the two?

Remember, to each their own.

#1 Has MySpace angles.
can't tell what she actually looks like.
#2 looks soft, feminen but young.

I say #2.

Physical attractiveness is purely up to personal taste of the individual.

People who pester others into comparing two people are very ugly on the inside, regardless of their outside physical form.

[Image: little-drummer-boy-o.gif]

(10-11-2014, 10:53 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Physical attractiveness is purely up to personal taste of the individual.

People who pester others into comparing two people are very ugly on the inside, regardless of their outside physical form.

Well said!

(10-11-2014, 10:53 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Physical attractiveness is purely up to personal taste of the individual.
Right!! I've known women that I thought were VERY beautiful and had wonderful souls, but nearly everyone that looked at her thought she was ugly!! I mean, she wasn't a super model, she was, what I call, "calmly pretty", it was VERY much there, but it wasn't screaming at you, like Shirley Knight in an Outer Limits episode called, "The Man Who Was Never Born". There's just SOMETHING about her beyond looks that says she's very beautiful.
http://youtu.be/dhpoh-QOayw
I'm SURE SOMEONE thinks this Mona Lisa girl is VERY beautiful, moreso than you, even.

(10-11-2014, 03:42 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  You can get yourself and this website in trouble posting these pics without their permission.

Who is prettier then

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon