Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tubular breast options confusion

(11-11-2014, 01:06 AM)MooBerries Wrote:  
(10-11-2014, 05:11 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  this is a hormone test you can take that can help you understand if your hormones are out of wack or not

http://www.johnleemd.com/store/resource_...etest.html

keep in mind its not going to be as accurate as going to the doctor.

androgens are male hormones, like testosterone, that can cause things like acne, weight gain, and can also decrease breast tissue.

if you're looking to lower androgens, or get your hormones in check, bcp might help, spearmint tea-- anything that highers your estrogen or progesterone really..

this is a helpful faq i've been following

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21602

Smile

So I'm guessing I have an Estrogen Dominance. All So I am very hairy I have hair on my belly, chin, and a mustache. I also have hair on my arms and sideburns but I always had that.

Should I try and raise my progesterone or lower my estrogen?

hmm thats interesting- I am noticing a lot of estrogen dominant women who have a problem with hirsutism (excess hair) that's weird, I have to look into that more-- hirsutism is caused by too many androgens in your body, androgens are male hormones, like testosterone. Too much of this also causes acne, male baldness, even breast decrease, all those yuckie things us girls don't want! (well, anyone for that matter XD)

My advice to you, is make a doctors apt with your gyno or endocrinologist. Get your hormones checked out-- the symptoms you've described could be PCOS, but I cannot diagnose you :/

If you do have PCOS, the doctor might prescribe you a birth control to level your hormones-- I suggest mine, its ortho cyclen. It has the same amount of estrogen and progesterone in it through out the month. This should level your hormones. You might have too many male hormones along with your estrogen dominance.

If you do have estrogen dominance, taking herbs like PM wont work- it will just mess up your cycle, seeing as you're putting more estrogen in your already estrogen ridden body :p

My advice to you, besides the doctors apt, is taking herbs that will lower androgens and cycle progesterone. Try a progesterone cream, check out the FAQ herb list I posted above-- look for the herbs that target prolactin, progesterone, decreases androgens, and levels hormones. Maybe saw palmetto.

Spearmint tea is a good anti androgen.

here it is again, just in case:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21602

remember to cycle your herbs!
if you have any Qs let me know! good luck Smile

How does prolactin help?

So lately I've been getting the homemade chicken soup at a restaurant by my house. It comes witht the bones and everything. I read in other threads about the chicken feet and stuff like that being a good source of collagen. So I was wondering would this be a good source of collagen as well?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ok so I decided to take a month to detox because I have some unhealthy habits I can stand to cleanse me body of. I decided to drink the dandelion root tea hope it comes through. I'm currently drinking one cup a day because in all honest it's nasty. I put a little honey in it and that helps.

Ingredients

How my breast fill up my 36DD bra even though I know I'm a 38 now that's that last bra I bought

Slightly more above view

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon