Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sunny's *Back To Life* Program

(24-11-2014, 05:48 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  and I found this http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Breast-Cl...99159.html

Hi Ella!

I wouldn't want to wear those monsters around the house for hours... Supple Nipps however are no problem at all to wear AND they work (plus, if you happen to read reports about them being addictive - they ARE! Blush )

You can get them from the manufacturer (no added shipping cost) here: http://nipplefunwear.com/supple

Enjoy, haha! Big Grin

(24-11-2014, 12:05 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Yay some other people with just one inverted nipple!! I thought i was alone there..I am googling supple nips as we speak!! Smile

I didn't even know this wasn't "normal" and could cause problems until my daughter was born and the first thing they said to me in the hospital when they brought her to me was "Oh, this is going to be trouble!". I can still not understand why neither my gyn nor the midwife I visited throughout pregnancy ever said a word or even checked my breasts. It would have made a huge difference, as I could at least have started using the Niplette during pregnancy then to get rid of that...

Now, I'd recommend Supple Nipps, Supple Nipps, Supple Nipps... (and made sure to talk with my daughter about inverted nipples, so she'd never have to go through something like that. She doesn't have that issue though.)

(24-11-2014, 06:15 PM)Sunny68 Wrote:  
(24-11-2014, 12:05 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Yay some other people with just one inverted nipple!! I thought i was alone there..I am googling supple nips as we speak!! Smile

I didn't even know this wasn't "normal" and could cause problems until my daughter was born and the first thing they said to me in the hospital when they brought her to me was "Oh, this is going to be trouble!". I can still not understand why neither my gyn nor the midwife I visited throughout pregnancy ever said a word or even checked my breasts. It would have made a huge difference, as I could at least have started using the Niplette during pregnancy then to get rid of that...

Now, I'd recommend Supple Nipps, Supple Nipps, Supple Nipps... (and made sure to talk with my daughter about inverted nipples, so she'd never have to go through something like that. She doesn't have that issue though.)
Yes im the same. They never checked mine. My one was more flat pre pregnancy and could be coaxed out. But once I tried B feeding that unfortunately was the breast where I fed better but my nipple got totally damaged after that. I had to give up in the end.

But thanks yes il look into the link you sent, the other things do look a tad ridiculous don't they!

Hey Sunny! Any updates? How are you doing? Smile

Sunny! You're an inspiration! That's a lot of growth! And you already look wonderful Smile

I used to have inverted nipples too, but after a bit of NBE they've emerged Tongue. However I do have a minor issue, which is that the left one is flatter than the right one, and I don't know how to fix it. I wish you the best of luck! Good to know I'm not the only one with this problem ahaha Blush

(31-12-2014, 11:13 AM)TurtleMyrtle Wrote:  Sunny! You're an inspiration! That's a lot of growth! And you already look wonderful Smile

I used to have inverted nipples too, but after a bit of NBE they've emerged Tongue. However I do have a minor issue, which is that the left one is flatter than the right one, and I don't know how to fix it. I wish you the best of luck! Good to know I'm not the only one with this problem ahaha Blush

Turtle my left one lies flat too and inverts often where as my right is a perky lovely nipple! I HATE IT!!!
I actually found noogling helped draw it out and keep it out for longer, but since I stopped it lies flat again. That's partialy why I dont like posting bare shots up, it just looks unflattering *grumblesstupidflatnipple*

Yay I'm not alone!! Ahahaha. I really hope the flat nipple will become perky when I grow some more! I hope yours will improve too Ella! We'll grow a perky left nipple together! (Wow that sounds wrong on a lot of levels to me hahahaha)

My right nipple is inverted. Not hugely, and I didn't even know what that meant until my lactation consultant pointed it out to me. It more flat with what looks like a flat line going accross it horizontally. I call it my Kermit the frog nipple because it reminds me of his eyes. Lol.

Anyway, there's ways to fix flat and inverted nipples. Several people on here have used the Avent Nipplete, Supple Cups, Nipple Sups, and pumping devices also (apparently) pull inverted nipples out after some time. I'm going to try the Supple Cups.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00DOR6PNM/ref=mp_s_a_1_16?qid=1420060391&sr=8-16&pi=AC_SY200_QL40&dpPl=1&dpID=41UTBydNLrL&ref=plSrch

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001ARH6H2/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1420148822&sr=8-3&dpPl=1&dpID=41tJaC3rPtL&ref=plSrch&pi=AC_SY200_QL40

Good luck with that Charlie_girl! As for me, I think I'm going to just grow my boobs and see what happens. Big Grin

(31-12-2014, 08:13 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(31-12-2014, 11:13 AM)TurtleMyrtle Wrote:  Sunny! You're an inspiration! That's a lot of growth! And you already look wonderful Smile

Turtle my left one lies flat too and inverts often where as my right is a perky lovely nipple! I HATE IT!!!
I actually found noogling helped draw it out and keep it out for longer, but since I stopped it lies flat again. That's partialy why I dont like posting bare shots up, it just looks unflattering *grumblesstupidflatnipple*

Ella, sweetie, I saw them a year ago and they were VERY pretty!! NOTHING to get upset over!! :-)
It's kinda odd how girls OBSESS over parts of their body that only a few people will EVER see!! And even fewer will ever comment about!!
Love ya, hun!! Take care!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon