Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sunny's *Back To Life* Program

Hi Pom & Ella,

that was so sweet Blush, thank you both <3

BTW Pom - checked into your program some days ago, I could not see any of your early pictures, the more recent ones however came up and you REALLY are a joy to the eye, haha! Big Grin I also enjoy your Mind & Body posts a lot, keep them coming!

(09-11-2014, 03:07 PM)Sunny68 Wrote:  Today is the 15th day of my cycle, so it was time to take a picture and some measurements again...

Over the past two days, I've had the growing pains of my life - feels like being pregnant again (back then, I went from a B to an E cup within two weeks starting from the day my period was due...).

As my breasts do not (yet?) have the size they had during pregnancy and breastfeeding, I am not concerned about stretch marks though right now. The ones I got during pregnancy are nearly invisible by now, too. So time doesn't only do bad things to one's body! Big Grin

Current measurements -

2014-11-09 (w/o bra):
Bust: 106cm / 41.5" - Under: 82cm / 32.3"
Waist: 72cm / 28.3" - Hips: 98cm / 38.5"

I was happy to find that my waist hadn't grown (but went down another cm), as work was stressing me out, so I ate some crap and couldn't bring myself to work out at all. This has to change a.s.a.p...

Emotionally, the BO and Maca combination still seems to work perfectly (otherwise, my poor hubby would have had a hard time bearing with me over these past two weeks).

Breast cm haven't changed, the picture shows what I feel though - added fullness! Big Grin

As this works so well, I will not add any PM to my breast cream. The tincture is ready to go, so I can add it at any point...

Happy growing to everyone!
I had to double take ! You got big growth comparing one month diffrence . You lucky mare , well done .

(09-11-2014, 07:00 PM)Sunny68 Wrote:  Hi Pom & Ella,

that was so sweet Blush, thank you both <3

BTW Pom - checked into your program some days ago, I could not see any of your early pictures, the more recent ones however came up and you REALLY are a joy to the eye, haha! Big Grin I also enjoy your Mind & Body posts a lot, keep them coming!
------------------------------------------------------
Smile That's so sweet of you. I removed my earlier pics. I do not leave them for too long, it must be my female compassionate, shy part-Blush
Thanks a lot for liking the mind and body posts, most of them come from my heart or should I say resonate with my little heart. I really practice many of them. <3 POM

Wow!! Very inspiring growth! 2" increase on your bust and 2" increase on your hips/butt in one and a half months! That's amazing!! I'll be following your thread for inspiration and I'm excited to see how it goes for you Smile

I have 2 questions. 1- what brand of Maca do you use? You said you take 3 teaspoons of it throughout the day and it's gelatinized. How many mg is that a day total? I finally stopped being a chicken with my gelatinnized maca and am now taking the full "recommended dose" (after building up to it) and I'm at 5 grams (5,000 mg). Holy crap, my libido is insane. Insane. It's really helping with the boob and butt gains, but I am having a hard time controlling the pimples. Only bad thing is, I don't want to block the testosterone because it's helping me to gain muscle with my weight training, plus I love the libido and drive it gives me. Oui vey. Lol

2- you said "Noogleberry contoured large domes don't really fit anymore and I do not like their form either (too long and narrow for shaping a breast)". I ordered medium domes a few months ago thinking they would fit and they just don't. I need to get a bigger size and was going to get contoured large since I *think* it would pull in more upper breast & fit better with the natural boob shape. My breasts are MUCH smaller than yours, but do you think I'd be better off with different domes too? I just hate how perfectly round these things are. I'm sorry, we have breast tissue at the top of the breast too. Lol. I love the shape of brava domes, but I don't want to drop a grand or more for brava. What are the domes you got from Germany?

Ok, that's more than 2 questions. Lol. Thanks for your help and WOW!! Way to go!! Your boobs look awesome!

Hi Charlie_girl,

thanks a lot for stopping by! Smile

Yes, my program has worked very quickly, I do however NOT expect it to continue like this, but would love for my girls to fill in some more and regain some more perkiness... and I'd like some more fat on my butt, never had that much there...

Regarding your questions:

1. I usually by in bulk at herb stores, all gelatinized and from Peruvian highlands. I do not have any "brand" info on those. The current one however is from "Original Greens" or something like that, I do not have the bags left, as I use a glas container for ease of use. Sorry I cannot give more specific information here!

My heavily heaped teaspoons correspond to two regular teaspoons (sometimes, I use a tablespoon...) and I take them at least three times per day - I do not have any idea how many grams that is. As Maca is a foodstuff in Peru, I simply treat it as such. I did not build up to the amount slowly either, didn't want my body to "adapt" and "get used to" the Maca. I do not have any issues with it at all (no pimples, no digestion problems, no sleeplessness, no moodiness, just good energy...). I actually have a real craving for my Maca by now. Fortunately for me, it has not heightened my already through-the-roof libido (I've had an extremely strong libido all my late teenage and adult life, so no need for even more here!).

2. I was planning on taking a picture of my domes but haven't managed yet, so I've attached a picture found on the net for the time being... Judging from the form, they are probably the size I have (a so-called D-cup, their largest size - the things are HUGE and wider than the 16cm indicated in their description, more like 17.5cm). The form is very breast-like, plus, they are flexible and come with silicone rings. The huge D-domes are not easily used both at the same time though.

The issue I am having with the Noogleberry domes is them being too narrow for my girls - the Large contoured domes actually are only 12cm wide, as the rim is taking 2cm of the diameter they indicate on their site. The Extra Large domes they sell also have a base diameter of 14cm, so I suppose they aren't wider than the Large contoured ones. I don't want my girls to get sucked into a tube and become LONGER! Wink

Hope this helped a bit, just let me know if you have any further questions or if anything was unclear!

Happy growing - you've really had some great results so far, too!!! Big Grin

Ooops - here's the picture... Blush

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(28-10-2014, 11:36 PM)Sunny68 Wrote:  Hi everyone,

I'm going to lay out and report my program here, called it *Back To Life* as that is essentially what it is all about... plus some added boobie (and butt) greed! Big Grin

Some background:

Height: 1,60 m / 5' 3"
Weight: not so sure, I'm more into measurements, probably 59 kg

Prior NBE programs: NB & UB four years ago, just to get my girls back into shape (it worked well and fast, after three months I was happy and stopped the program)

Hormones: History of PCO (without the "syndrome" but causingseveral operations due to ruptured and heavily bleeding cysts...) when I was a young woman, which ended abruptly when I met my husband (Big Grin!)

Children: 1, breastfeed with difficulties due to my nipples (especially the left ne) being somewhat inverted at the time. That's fixed by now though...

General: If I could count the days I've worn a bra in my live, they would probably not even add up to 1.5 years. I sometimes (still very seldom) wear one these days. My breasts did overall not change much over the years until they somehow went to sleep four years ago - got them back to life quickly back then and it lasted until some time at the end of last year. So now it was time for some serious resurrection work. Boobie and butt greed have kicked in, too, so I will not be satisfied with firmness and fullness this time!

I can grow muscles, gain and lose weight very easily and deducting from Dr. Lees hormone test questions I am probably somewhat estrogen deficient with slightly elevated testosterone. My cycle is very regular though, 27 - 29 days.

So here's the program I came up with and have been doing since September 25th (started on Maca about one week earlier because I simply love it and had already taken it earlier sometimes). I'll include all supplements and meals I usually eat, too...

Morning:
=====

Aumenti Breast cream after shower (breasts and butt)

Everyday:
1 Swanson BO
1 Swanson Multi-Glandular Women

2 g Fish Oil
1 NOW Lean Gel (7-keto DHEA and CLA)
1 Holistics Vitamin D + K2
1 probiotics tablet (lactobacillus acidophilus)

Everyday except when on my period:
2 tsp gelatinized Maca with water and some cream (40% fat)

coffee, no breakfast

Lunch:
====

2 Swanson BO

Shake made from:
10g Collagen
30g my own proteine blend (pea, soy, rice, Acai Berry, some added aminos)
2 tsp gelatinized Maca (no Maca during my period)
100 ml cream (40% fat)
200 ml water

Dinnertime:
=======

1 Swanson BO
1 Swanson Multi-Glandular
1 Swanson Pituitary
1 Swanson Thyroid (just first two months)
1 Swanson Kelp

2g Fish Oil
1 NOW Lean Gel (7-keto DHEA, CLA)

vegetables, meat (warm dinner), fruits, yoghurt (10% fat), cheese,...

Later in the evening / Before sleep:
========

1 tsp gelatinized Maca with water and cream again (not while on my period)

1 tsp Vitamin C and a little baking soda in water
2 g MSM (lose, place it on my tongue and wash it down with Vit C solution)
10g Collagen (solved in water)

Aumenti Breast cream (breasts and butt)

=========

As I am not into chocolate or snacks, I usually do not eat much more than the meals above, except for maybe some pistachos. I have been a quite heavy coffee drinker all my adult life - and yes, I still smoke. Blush

My Noogleberry contoured large domes don't really fit anymore and I do not like their form either (too long and narrow for shaping a breast), so I got some other domes from Germany, which I think have a much better fit.

So, when I go to sleep, I put on my domes and have them on with some pressure until I wake up later and remove them.

Every 4 days or so I take 1-2 days off so that the tissue has time to grow (I believe that breasts need time for that, just like muscles do, and have the feeling that pumping effects really kick in more after those breaks).

I am planning on adding PM cream sometime soon (breasts and butt). Ordered lose powder extract to add to my cream

My stats so far (just like in my current signature):

Start: 2014-09-25 (w/o bra):
Bust: 100cm / 39.5" - Under: 85cm / 33.5"
Waist: 78cm / 30.5" - Hips: 93cm / 36.5"

Current: 2014-10-25 (w/o bra):
Bust: 106cm / 41.5" - Under: 83cm / 32.5"
Waist: 74cm / 29.1" - Hips: 98cm / 38.5"

Will update my stats regularly, probably every two weeks or so.

Added two pictures that were taken on October 25th and will add more with next measurement. The bra does not fit well at all (bought it when I still "believed" in the official sizing tables, so it is an 85C. The straps aren't adjusted either. I now wear a 75F which really fits well - but it won't convert me into a "bra wearer" either...

Any questions, suggestions... I'd love to hear from all of you!

Happy growing to everyone! Big Grin

Are these pictures from September of November? Your breasts look amazing in these pictures. I have a six inch difference between under bust and bust and I look nothing like you:-( I'm really contemplating taking BO. Do you think just taking Swanson BO is enough? Is the multi grandular necessary? All I want is a two inch increase.

(17-11-2014, 05:58 AM)nsas Wrote:  Are these pictures from September of November? Your breasts look amazing in these pictures. I have a six inch difference between under bust and bust and I look nothing like you:-( I'm really contemplating taking BO. Do you think just taking Swanson BO is enough? Is the multi grandular necessary? All I want is a two inch increase.

Hi nsas!

The pictures in my first post were taken October 25th and my under bust / bust difference already was 9 inches then (32.5 -> 41.5). Two weeks later, that difference was nearly the same, the comparison pictures taken on October 25th and November 9th however show that measurements are not all that counts...

Personally, I would always combine BO with Raw Pituitary, as the pituitary is a hormonal control center. Maybe even Raw Adrenal (I have just added that to my program).

Because of my age (46), I added the Multi Glandular as a boost to my whole system.

Hope this helped and happy growing to you!

Sooo... I've just come back from a six-day trip to Germany - six days of EATING, I really love the food back home... Blush

Couldn't take any measurements last Sunday and have most probably destroyed my waist improvements but it was so worth it!!! The only things I absolutely missed were my Maca and my shakes (really!). Neither of them would have fit into my stomach though...

Will start pumping again tonight and take measurements & pictures this coming Sunday. I don't think that the measuring tape will show any growth but who knows...

My program hasn't changed except for the addition of Raw Adrenal in the morning. Will soon finish the Thyroid capsules (2 months as planned).

Due to the recent food excesses I might replace cream with milk for some days...

I still feel absolutely great on the glandular and Maca program (plus Vit C, MSM, Collagen, fish oil and Vit B complex - hadn't mentioned the latter as I had already taken it earlier as a daily supplement).

Happy growing to all! Big Grin

Day 1 of my cycle and time for new measurements and a picture.

Unfortunately, it is getting dark here very early, so the picture did not turn out very well. Breast have filled up just a little more on top and below nipples, but no changes to any of the measurements - except for my hips, where I strangely enough have lost 1.5 cm. Huh

Current 2014-11-23 (w/o bra):
Bust: 106cm / 41.5" - Under: 82cm / 32.3"
Waist: 72cm / 28.3" - Hips: 96.5cm / 38"

All program details are still the same, right now I've reduced the cream a bit, as I had so much food during my trip to Germany. I will not take a break from Maca now, as I already had a break when I was away and hated it...

The trip also meant a 6-day break to my pumping, I have since then pumped for three consecutive days, took a break yesterday and will continue again today.

I added Adrenal Glandular last week or so and will run out of Thyroid very shortly (the plan was to only take it for the first 2 months, so once it's gone I will be done with that part).

No PMS symptoms other than being just a little bit emotional yesterday (which is quite unusual, I tend to get angry instead of emotional), no skin or other issues, so I really do feel great using the glandulars.

Happy growing to everyone! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon