Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Underdeveloped breasts. What type?! help please!

Have you guys done the body mass index calculator?

http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educatio...micalc.htm

Us three should keep each other updates, I've also gone through periods of vomiting every time i tried to eat and i have a very similar weight range (48 at low points, 58 at highest). I don't know how much I weigh at the mo but I'm guessing around 51?

I found spearmint helped a bit with the vomiting by the way, I did take motilium but I hear it's not so recommended now and could react with my other meds, and peppermint was too strong for me and made my tummy worse.

(13-05-2015, 11:52 PM)isobasic Wrote:  Us three should keep each other updates, I've also gone through periods of vomiting every time i tried to eat and i have a very similar weight range (48 at low points, 58 at highest). I don't know how much I weigh at the mo but I'm guessing around 51?

Wizzi you weight 51? You certainly dont look like that at the pictures I saw from you. What is your height?
I'm trying spearmint since a week so maybe it will stop me from gagging. It does make me feel relaxed after I drunk it..

(13-05-2015, 08:36 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Have you guys done the body mass index calculator?

http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educatio...micalc.htm

My bmi is 17,6 and underweight is <18,5....\for a health bmi I should weight 55 so 3 kilo's

(14-05-2015, 12:52 AM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(13-05-2015, 11:52 PM)isobasic Wrote:  Us three should keep each other updates, I've also gone through periods of vomiting every time i tried to eat and i have a very similar weight range (48 at low points, 58 at highest). I don't know how much I weigh at the mo but I'm guessing around 51?

Wizzi you weight 51? You certainly dont look like that at the pictures I saw from you. What is your height?
I'm trying spearmint since a week so maybe it will stop me from gagging. It does make me feel relaxed after I drunk it..

Jeeze i feel frumpy compared to you girls with my weight to height! You guys are so slim. I just brought some spearmint after hearing u talk about it. Il go make a cup and see if it relaxes me too!

Hey girls,
I'm about 1,62cm so 5.3, right? My bmi gave 20.3. I know i'm not undertweighted but i like when i have at least 56kg, because fat always goes first to the bottom part of my body.

With the vominting issue i still feel sometimes the sensation of nausea and it happens when i'm in stress or anguished, so i've been doing some breath exercices and trying to think positive. I'm considering yoga too. I've never vomited again in these days. My program now consist almost in WP and FG, vitamins instead of every day, every other day, proper nutrition, nice teas to relax and detox once in a while and massage with nice oils. I'm waiting for noogleberry to arrive.

Wizz and Hannah, yeah us three should keep updating each other with this vomiting thing.
Ella you had this too, right? As you, now even vitamins can upset my sensitive stomach. How do you feel now?
And girl, you have a beautiful slim body Ella, i can see from your pics.
And you Wizz, are you with your weight goal?

(14-05-2015, 04:10 AM)Odile Wrote:  Wizz and Hannah, yeah us three should keep updating each other with this vomiting thing.
Ella you had this too, right? As you, now even vitamins can upset my sensitive stomach. How do you feel now?
And girl, you have a beautiful slim body Ella, i can see from your pics.
And you Wizz, are you with your weight goal?

Thanks oldie. While i dont vomit i do get very bloated and gassy. I went through similar after i had my daughter and lost heaps of weight. I was 60kg pre pregnancy (just remembered that now)!! Im just healthier all round with extra weight so trying to get back up to 60 from 57ish.
I have the same bmi too. At least we are in the healthy range i guess

Bloated and gassy, that's me. At least they don't make me loose weight as vomiting do lol what do you do for it? Teas? My doc says that anxiety can be one of the causes too.

Yeah we are i guess, but i'm always saying to my familly that i want to reach the 60kg too instead of the 56kg and they say i will look to fat for my height and structure. Well idk but i would like to see my body with that weight, for know i don't want to push to hard with my goals, so going to the 56kg and see.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon