Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Underdeveloped breasts. What type?! help please!

Hi Sunny,

In my face ://

I'm not sure of what that could possibly mean..

And i was wondering...
If prolactin and progesterone are the responsibles for side growth, while estrogen produces outward growth...

Looking for my breast's shape could i say that i probably have estrogen deficiency? cause my twins have much more side than outward growth.

Hi Odile!

Do you still break out now or has it stopped? How much zinc do you take every day? Stop taking it for a few days and check whether your face gets better then. If not, add it back to your program. If yes, try either taking less or switch the brand.

When I look at your pictures, I cannot see anything wrong with your breasts at all - they are simply beautiful and look well-proportioned to me. Smile

I do understand that you would like them to grow some, but the pictures do not point to any imbalances as far as I can tell.

Has massaging made any difference yet (tingling or other reactions)?

Hi Sunny,

Always with kind words...Smile
Sorry for my late reply but i've been very busy.
I still with maca and i still breaking out a a bit in my face :/ i always do when i'm taking herbs.
I'm taking 5mg of zink since is a complex but i'm planning to increase for 30mg. But the acne came before starting with the zink.

I don't have my noggle yet cause there was a problem with delievery, i'm still wainting. And as i haven't had time to be persistent with massage last days i've lost the swelling gained. I do think that massage and positive thoughts are the key.

I've add protein shake and dong quai, and i'm gonna add l arginine and FG and/or goat's rue. I've been eating pumpkin seeds and drinking spearmint to decrease testosterone.

And how's your progress? Smile

I already have my hormonal test results with me.
I'm gonna write here some values...if someone can help me to better understand them and to improve my programe Smile

Hormone || Result || Reference Values

T3 || 1.40 ng/mL || 0.82 - 1.79
T4 free || 1.23 ng/dL || 0.80 - 1.90
TSH || 2.799 mU/L || 0.400 -4.000
Prolactin || 20.4 ng/mL || 3.1 - 25.0
FSH || 5.2 mUI/mL || follicular phase - 3.03 8.0 || ovulatory peak - 2.55 - 16.6 || luteal phase - 1.38 - 5.47
Total testosterone || 56 ng/dL || < 118
Delta-4-androtenediona || 2.39 ng/mL || 0.10 - 2.99
Estradiol || 83 || follicular phase - 20 - 160 || ovulatory peak - 34 - 400 || luteal phase - 27 - 246
Plasmatic cortisol || 12.2 || 5.0 - 25.0
DHEA-S || 79 || 29 - 781

I agree with the other posters. Those look perfect.

About to start my NBE journey with Maca as well and would love to grow to your level!

Asian and flat as a board here, 28AAA

(25-10-2014, 05:38 PM)Odile Wrote:  Hi everyone,

I'm 23 i'm trying to growth my boobs with NBE for some time now.
But nothing seems to really work for me.
I've made some hormonal tests and doc says everything is ok.

Can you help me to find a correct programme for me and what type of hormonal dominance would i have for the shape of my breasts?
I think they are tubular breasts.
I've posted some pics for you to help me.

My last programme was:
1-14--> PM capsules + PM cream
14-28-->FG capsules + PC
1-28--> SP capsules + Amino Acids at night + collagen

Now i'm just trying gain some weight again and balance hormones with MACA:

MACA (gradually increasing doses, now 500mg day)
Vitamin D and Complex B
MSM at night
Volufiline cream
Increasing protein

PS - thoughts on bovine ovary?!

thanks for any help Smile

You already have beautiful breast !! I am judging B-C cup !! Use bo as last option

(11-12-2014, 10:02 AM)myboobs Wrote:  You already have beautiful breast !! I am judging B-C cup !! Use bo as last option

Thanks for your words Ophelia and myboobs Smile and good boobie growth with Maca for you Ophelia.

Myboobs, have you ever had any bad experience with BO? I'm a B but when took the photos i was not even filling perfectly my bras :/

(12-12-2014, 10:44 PM)Odile Wrote:  
(11-12-2014, 10:02 AM)myboobs Wrote:  You already have beautiful breast !! I am judging B-C cup !! Use bo as last option

Thanks for your words Ophelia and myboobs Smile and good boobie growth with Maca for you Ophelia.

Myboobs, have you ever had any bad experience with BO? I'm a B but when took the photos i was not even filling perfectly my bras :/
BO is very powerful especially for men . Not so much for women . Lotus is experst ask for his advice

It's always a plesure to read Lotus knowledgeSmile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon