Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I just want to cry.. I feel hopeless.

(15-10-2014, 06:47 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(15-10-2014, 12:31 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Tell ya what, hun. I understand your plight and depression, but I CERTAINLY wouldn't cry over tits like those!!!! Those'd be GREAT!!!!

lol thank you, love. But trust me, the stretched skin really isn't all that attractive Sad if they could be naturally smaller, I wouldnt care. I just wish they would fill back out.

Aaahhh!! I see!! Yeah, that WOULD be a drag!! Well, somebody here was using the cream form of PM and had GREAT results after just 3 weeks, I think!! Maybe you can try that. I'm not sure how it works, but I'd think the cream would work better and faster since it goes straight to the spot it's needed, whereas, the pills have to go through your whole system first.

You mentioned heavy bleeding, that and a prolonged period are a sign of estrogen dominance. The medline encyclopedia mentions the relation between cysts and weight changes, so the link you drew makes sense. That medline encyclopedia, also mentions hormones tests for androgens, FSH and LH. There are a few people on the forum who know a lot about hormone panels. Find progestogen or prolactin raising herbs especially during menstruation. Breast massage and Hops raise prolactin, this will also help with boob growth. If there's a herb that reduces menstruation without bad effects, this may help, and see if your problems go away too. Red clover is another herb that raises progesterone, also take note it shrinks the ovaries if overused, so be very careful with it. I mentioned red clover, because I notice how you mentioned removing a cyst. Milk thistle might be helpful too, and its good for your liver. Is PM both estrogenic and progesterone-like? If PM causes light menstruation, then it might be good.

(16-10-2014, 12:15 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(15-10-2014, 06:47 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(15-10-2014, 12:31 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Tell ya what, hun. I understand your plight and depression, but I CERTAINLY wouldn't cry over tits like those!!!! Those'd be GREAT!!!!

lol thank you, love. But trust me, the stretched skin really isn't all that attractive Sad if they could be naturally smaller, I wouldnt care. I just wish they would fill back out.

Aaahhh!! I see!! Yeah, that WOULD be a drag!! Well, somebody here was using the cream form of PM and had GREAT results after just 3 weeks, I think!! Maybe you can try that. I'm not sure how it works, but I'd think the cream would work better and faster since it goes straight to the spot it's needed, whereas, the pills have to go through your whole system first.

ah thank you Smile I heard that too.. I am going to look into emerita, ones without phyto estrogens ^^ thank you!

(16-10-2014, 04:54 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  You mentioned heavy bleeding, that and a prolonged period are a sign of estrogen dominance. The medline encyclopedia mentions the relation between cysts and weight changes, so the link you drew makes sense. That medline encyclopedia, also mentions hormones tests for androgens, FSH and LH. There are a few people on the forum who know a lot about hormone panels. Find progestogen or prolactin raising herbs especially during menstruation. Breast massage and Hops raise prolactin, this will also help with boob growth. If there's a herb that reduces menstruation without bad effects, this may help, and see if your problems go away too. Red clover is another herb that raises progesterone, also take note it shrinks the ovaries if overused, so be very careful with it. I mentioned red clover, because I notice how you mentioned removing a cyst. Milk thistle might be helpful too, and its good for your liver. Is PM both estrogenic and progesterone-like? If PM causes light menstruation, then it might be good.

do you think that BCP would just level me out? I was thinking about taking that since it has progesterone and estrogen, I am not sure though..

Thanks so much, I will look for progesterone based herbs- I wonder, do you think PC would help as well? Someone else also said it helped fill them out..

I am not sure.. from what I have learned on this site, PM is "The most potent phytoestrogen, targets E receptors, minor anti-androgen" so it sounds very estrogen based.. I really wanted to try it, too :/ it sucks that I would have to keep taking it though, forever o_o. sigh.

I am also thinking about things that produce more prolactin like, fenugreek seed..

I really wanted to try BO but again, since my hormones are all out of wack, do I really want to reset and restart them with that?

I still wonder if it is safe to use BO and BCP

have you ever used noogleberry?

BCP is both estrogens and progesterones together, so it might, and I've read something that it alleviates some symptoms. Progesterone Cream is fine, but there are concerns about it's effects and cancer, perhaps this may not be the case if it is taken together with estrogen.

I don't know if you have to reset, probably not, but then again, taking something that makes symptoms worse would be bad during the timing.

Eggs could probably be used instead of BO. I suspect that eggs raise the hormones that signal an increase in estrogen or testosterone. Then this is where aromatase or anti-dht's come in to play. I haven't used noogleberry.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon