Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My NBE Diary

(05-10-2014, 01:49 AM)BodytoEnvy Wrote:  @DD i don't know how I didn't notice this before but I saw a bra fitting guide on here. I normally use 85b and that's what I always go by for my bra calculator. I see some of the girls talking about boosaurus so I'll check it out. 28 E just sounds so...weird to me. I feel kind of embarrassed to even say it, honestly

I know it does seem weird but it is much better to wear a tighter band and bigger cup it will even be easier to tell growth with a properly fitting bra than with a loosed band you may mistake that you haven't grown because is too loose on the band.
Apparently 85 can be anywhere from a 32- 38 on different conversion charts here in Spain 85 is about a 32/34 but Spain is very very bad for bra fitting UK are my favourite for sizing. My cup is a g/gg and I don't think I look bigger than what people think of as a d(see my thread) because people seem to think that's the biggest possible normal size wrong! Because a d cup that fits my band size won't cover my nipples.

[/quote]

I know it does seem weird but it is much better to wear a tighter band and bigger cup it will even be easier to tell growth with a properly fitting bra than with a loosed band you may mistake that you haven't grown because is too loose on the band.
Apparently 85 can be anywhere from a 32- 38 on different conversion charts here in Spain 85 is about a 32/34 but Spain is very very bad for bra fitting UK are my favourite for sizing. My cup is a g/gg and I don't think I look bigger than what people think of as a d(see my thread) because people seem to think that's the biggest possible normal size wrong! Because a d cup that fits my band size won't cover my nipples.

[/quote]

Interesting. I'll save up for a good bra then Smile Thanks for the information!

My official program (update):

Day 0 - Milk Thistle cleanse for 5 days every 3 months [250mgs 3x a day]

Cycle Day 1 - 13

500mgs PM, 500mgs L-Arginine

Cycle Day 14 - 28

390 mgs Blessed Thistle starting 2x daily, gradually increasing to 3x daily

Everyday

10 minute massages with Flax Seed Oil/Cayenne Pepper Extract/Fenugreek Extract
Protein of some sort
Multi Vitamin
1000mgs MSM
Water

I'll be adding everything in slowly so I can better keep tract of how my body reacts to the herbs. I'll be starting with PM first, then will add in the fenugreek the next day, then the L-arginine etc.

I don't think I've EVER been so excited for my period to come!!

Update. Period came today. Just took my first PM 10 minutes ago and am fixing to massage with fenugreek (I'm adding it anyway)cayenne. I took a midol about 3 hours ago so I hope that's okay. It should be considering that it's a blood thinner :-/ right?

Ugh. I'm all bloated and crap. I feel fat.

Anyway, I'll be looking out for any signs of estrogen dominance. I know this will probably just level me out, but it's always good to keep a look out just in case. I'll up date if I notice anything at all different.

Day 6 on PM. Period stopped today. I have experienced nothing different with my boobs. No tenderness, stabbing pains. Nothing. Should I start taking 2 pills a day or just wait it out?

Today I did get a random pain in my leg. It felt just like growing pains. I don't think it has anything to do with PM, as I always get these pains every now and then (though I haven't grown at all since I was 12-14) but I thought I'd document it anyway. Just in case. I didn't take my pill for PM today (just in case)so I will take it in the morning along with my l-tyrosine

I massaged last night and covered the remaining oil up with Saran wrap so that it could soak in. I woke up today to broken capillaries. I used to noogle but it started to get that every time I would, I would get those dreaded red dots/broken capillaries. Even when on the lowest pressure possible!!! Are my capillaries weakened from noogling and over pumping so much in the past? Is that possible? It's extremely frustrating. I'll keep on massaging anyway though. Maybe my breasts just need to build up resistance??

I started taking two pm a day yestersay since I hadn't Felt anything. Today, my breasts feel tender so taking two of them seems to be going well. Tomorrow will be my last day of p.m and then I start on blessed thistle! I'll also be taking the flaxseed oil out of my regimen and will be using coconut oil instead Smile still keeping up with massage pretty well. My boobs have definitely become more plump (though the measuring tape says otherwise)!

The only issue I had with pm was while on my period one day, I became irritable and burst into tears over things that would normally just upset me. My estrogen was already at its highest to begin with during that time so I guess that's why I was showing estrogen dominance . I'm perfectly fine now. I've noticed that I'm less tired and feel better through out the day. My skin looks GREAT and I feel prettier. Lol.

That's all for now Smile I hope everyone's having a good day

Today, I start on taking blessed thistle. The recommended dosage is 6 390mgs. I'll start out with 4 and see how I react to it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon