Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

help with sister sizes

hey everyone, I just wanted some advice on a bra I just bought. my measurements are 28.5 underbust, 31.5-32 overbust, I can't keep my measuring tape on me correctly cuz the end has this big retractable thing on it. But anyways... Bra size is 28D right? well I got my 28D in from the mail and the band was way too tight. I'm sure I could bare it if I wore it around, but the cups were a little too big.

I'm currently wearing a 32C push up T-shirt bra from VS. (most comfortable bra I have ever worn btw Tongue ) The band is comfy but I know its too big cuz I can stretch the band more than 2 inches away from my body. My boobs keeps slipping under the band and keep having to fix myself. The cups feel fine and when I swoop and scoop, I pretty much fill in the C cup. I have a feeling if this 32C wasn't a push up, I probably won't be able to fill it in. I also tried their other sizes, 32A. cup waayy too small, didn't cover my whole boob, 32B cup seemed small as well cuz it didn't cover my boob near my arm pit area. C fit fine except a tiny gap at the top from the cups after my boobs fall under the band. lol I'm sure a 30C would be good for me but what does everyone else think??

I was so anxious to get my real size bra and finally wear it, and sucks that I have to return this 28D. Now I'm wondering If I should go for 28C... or 30C.... Thanks everyone for taking the time to read this. Any help is appreciated!

If the band is too tight, go up one band size and down one cup. So a 28D to a 30C.

If the cup is too big, then go down one cup and up one band. So a 32C to a 34B.

I'm not 100% sure, but this is from my understanding. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I know the best way is to try on all your sister sizes and find what's right for you. And remember companies don't always have the same measurements. It's just a big confusing mess sometimes. At least or me. I'm still trying to figure out my size and where to buy one with a small band.

I hope this helps...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon