Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My journey

You have a lovely body!!! Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see more progression pictures. I know I'm not an A cup but I use to be not too long ago. I actually went through my draws 4 months ago and saw my A cups... I tried them on and was extremely disappointed that they weren't unbearably tight to the point where I couldn't breath. Yes I pop out of them but their not overflowing that much. That's why I started my nbe journey. I've been a B for awhile and I've tried herbs for a year with nothing. I got the noogleberry last week I hope to be a D one day. Your post help me and probably plenty of other women stay motivated. It's nice knowing not everyone looks like the big breasted women on tv. This forum makes me so comfortable knowing there's so many women going through this journey together. Good luck missy. You deserve it but remember right now your body is beautiful the way it is and no I'm not lieing. This is only extra icing on that beautiful cake. Smile

(30-09-2014, 07:52 AM)soulzstealer12 Wrote:  You have a lovely body!!! Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see more progression pictures. I know I'm not an A cup but I use to be not too long ago. I actually went through my draws 4 months ago and saw my A cups... I tried them on and was extremely disappointed that they weren't unbearably tight to the point where I couldn't breath. Yes I pop out of them but their not overflowing that much. That's why I started my nbe journey. I've been a B for awhile and I've tried herbs for a year with nothing. I got the noogleberry last week I hope to be a D one day. Your post help me and probably plenty of other women stay motivated. It's nice knowing not everyone looks like the big breasted women on tv. This forum makes me so comfortable knowing there's so many women going through this journey together. Good luck missy. You deserve it but remember right now your body is beautiful the way it is and no I'm not lieing. This is only extra icing on that beautiful cake. Smile

Thank you soulzstealer12. Your words are very comforting and has helped me as I was recently going through a stressful problem with being underweight. I just hope the scale I tried was broken, I don't want to be too skinny!

I hear ya on the social media promoting large breasts. Although they are beautiful, they should show beauty in other sizes as well. That way young girls and women don't have a mental image of what's the perfect body, or perfect breasts.

I hope the Noogleberry works out for you. Right now I'm starting the NBE journey with mostly my Noogleberry and massage. I don't want to go down the herb route. It's my last resort. So happy pumping! I wish you lots of success!!

I can testify to the weight thing. I lost a few kgs as you may have read and along with it my boob progress so I do believe that more weight eventually will go to your boobs. Mine went to my tummy and hips first then finally went to breasts but overall I looked more in proportion finally.
Theres a few threads on here re gaining weight. I even started a couple and had some really good suggestions from other members.
Another thing and I can vouch for this too. Try not to STRESS about the gaining weight as it makes things worse trust me. I have tried to not weigh myself daily as I only get disillusioned. Maybe try a week of eating more and refuse to weigh yourself until that week is up and see how you went. There is a weight gain powder I tried which I believe is pretty good but its whey so if you have any lactose issues then not for you, but you did mention drinking milk so full cream organic milk might be a way to go. We started a thread on non herbal NBE with links for foods, massage, etc you could take a look at too.

(30-09-2014, 07:18 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I can testify to the weight thing. I lost a few kgs as you may have read and along with it my boob progress so I do believe that more weight eventually will go to your boobs. Mine went to my tummy and hips first then finally went to breasts but overall I looked more in proportion finally.
Theres a few threads on here re gaining weight. I even started a couple and had some really good suggestions from other members.
Another thing and I can vouch for this too. Try not to STRESS about the gaining weight as it makes things worse trust me. I have tried to not weigh myself daily as I only get disillusioned. Maybe try a week of eating more and refuse to weigh yourself until that week is up and see how you went. There is a weight gain powder I tried which I believe is pretty good but its whey so if you have any lactose issues then not for you, but you did mention drinking milk so full cream organic milk might be a way to go. We started a thread on non herbal NBE with links for foods, massage, etc you could take a look at too.

Ok! Thanks! I will take a look at that thread! Also, you're right, I want to check my weight at most once a week, I do that with my breasts also. Thanks again!

The new bra I bought today. It's super comfy. So far my breasts haven't slipped under the band like the rest of my bras. It's from Uniqlo, it's one of those bras that have one measurement, but can fit several cups. So I got the small.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That bra looks really comfy! Best of luck on your journey Smile

(02-10-2014, 07:27 PM)Wishin Wrote:  That bra looks really comfy! Best of luck on your journey Smile

Thanks Wishin, same to you.

Well, I've been gone for about a week due to food poisoning. It was terrible and I lost so much weight, about 6 1/2 pounds. I didn't even bother to measure myself this past Monday. Besides barely eating and frequent bowl movements, I haven't noogled during that whole time. I didn't feel I had enough energy. I'm glad it's over now, and finally yesterday, I was able to eat. I got so full at dinner! And I began noogling as well. I wanted to start my journey over because of the drastic weight loss, but decided not to. I think this journey has it's ups and downs. Journeys aren't full of success. So I will continue my count, even though week 6 I was sick. Only 1/2 a week till week 7. I hope I can make up for lost time. If not, it's ok. I'll keep trying.

I'm going to keep track of my weight since is such an issue with me. I cannot lose anymore weight. I will try to buy a scale this week to keep a better record.

So far, I weight 110 lbs /50kg. My goal weight is anywhere between 120-130lbs/ 54-58 kg. hopefully as I gain weight it will encourage breast growth. I will continue light exercise so I don't gain too much in my belly. I always gain there first.

Here are some pictures and measurements.

Week5 additional measurements

Chest 31.25"
Bust 32.75"
Band 28"
Waist 25.5"
Top hip 30.5"
Mid hip 35"
Bottom hip 35.5"
Left thigh 19.5"
Right thigh 20"
Left calve 13.25"
Right calve13.25"
Left arm 8.5"
Right arm 8.75"

Weight 110lbs

Pictures attached are at different distances and angles

I'm happy to announce that I was right to question the accuracy of the scale I tried before. It read I was 110 lbs. When actually, at the time, I was 119 lbs. So those previous pictures were not underweight. Well, now is a different story. I finally bought a scale. Since I was really sick last week I did lose much weight. 7lbs to be exact. I now weigh 112 lbs/ 51 kg. it's better than what I thought I was. The pictures you can tell I've lost much weight. About an 1/2 to 1 inch every where.

I wasn't going to post stats unless there were dramatic changes, and there were in a negative way.
Here are my week 7 measurements:

Chest 32"
Bust standing 32"
Bust leaning 33"
Bust lying down 31"
Band 26"(tight) 28" ( snug)
Waist 25"
Hip top 30.5"
Hip Middle 34"
Hip bottom 35"
Thigh l/r 19/19.5"
Calve l/r 13.5/13.75"