Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My journey

Good luck on your journey Xiao_hoa!

(29-09-2014, 05:54 AM)Koko Wrote:  Good luck on your journey Xiao_hoa!

Thank you Koko! Wish you the same! Sending boobie vibes your way! Smile

Great progress and wise words. Good luck with your journey. Smile

looking good! Keep at it!

(29-09-2014, 06:13 PM)peggy Wrote:  Great progress and wise words. Good luck with your journey. Smile

Thanks peggy! Good luck to you as well! Glad to you have had progress and in less than a year! Congrats! Sending you boobie vibes for more success!!Smile

(29-09-2014, 09:39 PM)iskry Wrote:  looking good! Keep at it!

Hello again iskry! Thank you for your support! It really helps with my motivation! Wishing you success!!Smile

Now I have a confession. I just went to the store to check out the prices on scales run. I didn't purchase one yet, but I did get to sample a demo and found out I've lost a lot of weight. .
I wasn't expecting it since I feel pretty meaty in a lot of areas. It makes me worry since weight gain has been a struggle for me. I thought I was doing everything right. I really want to purchase a scale to monitor my weight. I'm 5'6.5" I should be around 120-130. I check an online bmi calculator and my bmi is at 17. I need at least a 19 bmi to be out of the underweight zone.

I think it's very important since your weight does effect your breasts. I guess I need to try to take some extra supplements such as a protein shake or ensure. I'm just getting enough with what I'm eating now. Yes I get three meals a day, I eat sometimes till my stomach is too full, a bad habit of mine when eating good food. I do snack in between. I drink mostly water. I guess I can drink more milk and eat more fruit. I eat lots of meat vegetables and rice. I think fruits can help me gain more healthy weight with the sugars.

Man, I'm just shocked I'm this light. I mean, a lot of my clothes don't fit me anymore. I need to think this through or this will jeopardize my goal of NBE.

I'm going to keep track of my weight since is such an issue with me. I cannot lose anymore weight. I will try to buy a scale this week to keep a better record.

So far, I weight 110 lbs /50kg. My goal weight is anywhere between 120-130lbs/ 54-58 kg. hopefully as I gain weight it will encourage breast growth. I will continue light exercise so I don't gain too much in my belly. I always gain there first.

Here are some pictures and measurements.

Week5 additional measurements

Chest 31.25"
Bust 32.75"
Band 28"
Waist 25.5"
Top hip 30.5"
Mid hip 35"
Bottom hip 35.5"
Left thigh 19.5"
Right thigh 20"
Left calve 13.25"
Right calve13.25"
Left arm 8.5"
Right arm 8.75"

Weight 110lbs

Pictures attached are at different distances and angles

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Further distance with camera low

Further distance with the camera up higher. More even look.

Also, I'm not as proud of my body as some of you beautiful ladies, so please keep any critical comments productive. Any advice will be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon