Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My journey

Good luck Xiao hoa and iskry.

Yay! So happy to have you here. I can relate to you a lot. You actually have a nice starting size. If I read your measurements right, I would put you in a 28DD bra, or thereabouts.

It sounds like you've done tons of research already. But, I will just say adding protein can make a huge difference in healthy weight gain. At least, it has for me. Also, just making sure you are getting adequate calories-and not the empty kind.

Don't you love feeling the deflated-ness turn into fullness?

(22-09-2014, 03:31 PM)Pirate Wrote:  
(22-09-2014, 03:27 PM)Xiao_hoa Wrote:  I know I'm not very big, and I think some people may feel why even posting pictures of my imperfect breasts. Well as a small breasted woman, I feel many of us have lack of self-esteem as we compare ourselves to perfect breasts in the social media, even in our social lives. Even on this forum, I see people looking for ways to obtain larger breasts even though they are a size some would kill for. And so what, more power to them. But it does make a person with low self-esteem feel jealous!Cool

I didn't want to post pictures unless I had great progress, but I changed my mind as I kept searching different forums. There are many women in the same situation as I am. Not getting any younger, sagging breast from sacrificing beauty for children's wellbeing and trying to learn to love myself. Sharing pictures is one thing but sharing experiences and hardships is another. I feel more confident now that I know I'm not the only woman who is imperfect as we all perfectly imperfect.

Very well said.
Good luck on your journey!

Thank Pirate,
Same to you!Smile

(22-09-2014, 04:15 PM)iskry Wrote:  Thank you for keeping it real. I, myself, have also been down the breast feeding and pumping route. For me, it takes a great deal of bravery just to take update photos with my bra on. To know that there are others out there in a similar way is so encouraging. You have already started to make great progress! Keep at it!

Thank you iskry for the encouragement! I think the closer we are to being comfortable with ourselves and our bodies, the closer we are to our goal. Larger breast helps with confidence, and so does the way we think. I believe the biggest step is to love ourselves. It's a must in NBE.

(22-09-2014, 04:20 PM)lovely11 Wrote:  Good luck Xiao hoa and iskry.

Thank lovely11. Same to you! Smile

(22-09-2014, 04:20 PM)wishinandhopin Wrote:  Yay! So happy to have you here. I can relate to you a lot. You actually have a nice starting size. If I read your measurements right, I would put you in a 28DD bra, or thereabouts.

It sounds like you've done tons of research already. But, I will just say adding protein can make a huge difference in healthy weight gain. At least, it has for me. Also, just making sure you are getting adequate calories-and not the empty kind.

Don't you love feeling the deflated-ness turn into fullness?

Thank you for the size suggestion and advice. I'm still looking into trying to find ways to measure my breast. I think companies rarely cater to smaller band sizes, so they will add inches to you band so you can buy their products. But my bras usually feels to loose around the band and it keep riding up throughout the day. I want to buy new bras, but want to find out my actual size and not what the salesperson suggests I am. I've gotten different measurements from a variety of sites. Some say I'm a 30 DD, 30 C and one even said I was a 28 DDD. So very confusing. Maybe these are the sister sizes? Do you know of more accurate ways of measuring? I get the whole bust, band thing. What I don't get is how they calculate your size. I put the same measurements in all the calculators and as I said they all came out differently.

Protein is one thing I have also been considering. I have a high metabolism so my protein intake is a must. I try to eat more protein products, but I'm also considering to either buy some protein vitamin supplements in pill form or some in powder form. I'm still looking around.

I have decided to try and minimize my nipple from expanding by taping them. I already have large nipples. I'll see if taping helps.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Side view

OK week 5!!!!

Just getting closer to my goal! Didn't have much improvement, but there was some! Totaling 2 3/4" growth from beginning to now. I've added a few things to my regimen, such as daily hypnosis and flaxseed oil to my massage. Just started the oil yesterday.

Ever since I've started this journey, my period has came later than normal. Not this time, early, heavy and painful. Not sure why the body insists on being inconsistent. But I guess life is full of surprises. My body measurements are a little bigger this week. I wonder if it's because of my period, or that 21 oz steak I ate a few days ago. Maybe both. Who knows. I need to get back into my exercise routine. I'm much better from my bronchitis, so I can stand breathing hard while exercising. No more excuses.

Here is another picture of me wearing the thin bra that I wear when measuring. Obviously it's not my size since, I've been buying overly sized bras all my life. Misguided and mislead by lady figures, and bra companies. But that's in the past. The point is to show my left side is noticeably bigger than the right, as the left is tight and the right has little wrinkles on the top. I use this bra to measure the fullness of my breasts as it has no padding. Over time, my left side has been filling out, while the right is slowly catching up.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon