Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boobie Growth~!**

Quote:Bambii yeh slippery elm is good for soothing the mucous tracts, like stomach lining etc. You should take them away from your supplements or they might not absorp.

Oh thanks Ella I hadn't thought of that! Good to know. I wonder too if I have a bit of a leaky gut problem, it would make sense. So hopefully it can help repair that if it is the case

(08-10-2015, 01:08 AM)Bambii Wrote:  
Quote:Bambii yeh slippery elm is good for soothing the mucous tracts, like stomach lining etc. You should take them away from your supplements or they might not absorp.

Oh thanks Ella I hadn't thought of that! Good to know. I wonder too if I have a bit of a leaky gut problem, it would make sense. So hopefully it can help repair that if it is the case

That and they always rave about glutamine to repair the gut. All my natural health people say glutamine.

Oh! I didn't know glutamine could help with that. I think my mom might have a bottle that she doesn't take so maybe I'll grab it from her

(08-10-2015, 01:08 AM)Bambii Wrote:  

I used to get a lot of headaches and found a migraine relief spray by martin & pleasance and I find while it takes longer to get rid of, by using this spray ive avoided Tylenol etc for months.
So I'm gonna try the appetite thing, gosh only $10

Ive been wondering if I have leaky gut too (ex heavy drinker too)
The thing with glutamine is its one of those aminos they reckon helps with growth hormone so helps breasts. Apparently it seals the junctions where particles escape in the intestinal linings and attack our bodies .
In fact I read if you don't have sufficient amino acids then no matter what you do you wont succeed in breast enlargement.. So I just have pea protein on hand all the time now. One of my naturopaths said you MUST have some protein with everymeal when you have intestinal probs. So if its not meat, like beans, protein powder etc. Sorry you probably know this already, I'm off on a tangent ha ha.

Quote:I used to get a lot of headaches and found a migraine relief spray by martin & pleasance and I find while it takes longer to get rid of, by using this spray ive avoided Tylenol etc for months.
So I'm gonna try the appetite thing, gosh only $10

Ive been wondering if I have leaky gut too (ex heavy drinker too)
The thing with glutamine is its one of those aminos they reckon helps with growth hormone so helps breasts. Apparently it seals the junctions where particles escape in the intestinal linings and attack our bodies .
In fact I read if you don't have sufficient amino acids then no matter what you do you wont succeed in breast enlargement.. So I just have pea protein on hand all the time now. One of my naturopaths said you MUST have some protein with everymeal when you have intestinal probs. So if its not meat, like beans, protein powder etc. Sorry you probably know this already, I'm off on a tangent ha ha.

Ooh interesting that one needs protein every meal if they have intestinal problems! I didn't know that.

Ugg PM is so frustrating! My period ended just recently, maybe 7 days ago? and I began taking PM 5 days ago, 83 mg morning and night (measured with a scoop so it is fairly exact) and even this small amount cause my period to come back! It's "heavy spotting" I'd say, very heavy spotting.
I am now wondering if maybe PM causes my progesterone levels to dip too low, and thus my body thinks it is time for my period to come again?
Blah. I'm going to post a q about this in the PM thread

maybe I should skip the PM and try maca with pc

(08-10-2015, 12:56 AM)Bambii Wrote:  
Quote:Hey Bambii nice to hear from you again. You could add coconutoil for the synthesis of hormones(PM), it has many more benefits. Andf vitaminD3 also good for hormones and nbeSmile one question, what are appetite stimulant tissue salt pills? I'm interested in gaining weight a long time......

Thanks Hannah! I should definitely add vitamin d to my program, especially with winter coming. I live in saskatchewan, we have high rates of MS here and many think it may be due to people getting insufficient amounts of vitamin d during the colder months (which are most of the months lol.....)

To be honest, tissue salt pills aren't something I have actually researched much at all, they're homeopathic moreso than normal supplemental nutrition and I tend to not go that route, but I saw them on sale at the nutrition store here, 100 for $4, and I had been planning on buying periactin for weight gain, which would have been about $25 for 100. Money is a big factor for me right now.... so I bought the tissue salts, they are actually for kids! "Martin & Pleasance Healthy Appetite for Kids" they are called, I read about them after buying them, and basically tissue salts are micro-nutrient minerals for the body. People's reviews for how their children did on them described them as helping significantly with their kid's pickiness and desire to eat. I haven't actually tried them yet, because as it would be, my appetite has been quite spiked since the day I bought them lol! I started PM around then so maybe that's why.

But Periactin is another good route for weight gain, some of the girls at blackhairmedia forum like to use it. It is often used to help individuals struggling with anorexia. It is an antihistamine though, so I think you'd need a lot of water intake with it, and also a choline supplement because its anticholingenic. The tissue salts were a convenient buy worth experimenting for me because I'm broke right now lol! I'll try them soon and report on how well they work

Ah okay sounds good about the tissue salts..If they are not too expensive I'll just take them along since I'm going to stash again(I always buy my supplements in one big bunch, makes it easier to skip un important things since I've already build up a staple of useless bottles. ) PM increased my appetite a lot but only in the beginning..unfortunately that effect seems to be gone now..so I become like an anorexic eater again.Skipping breakfast for over a week now so thats heading into the wrong direction again.

And I'll look into choline now after reading this and periactin, great tips I hope thank you..It is at least something new for gaining.. They also rave about fenugreek for gaining but that didnt do the trick for me!
Vitamin D is really important for you then..I also dont live in a sunny climate so I take pretty high doses about 2000 ie daily which is about 1350 mgs. But I feel that it is really aiding in a NBE program.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon