Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boobie Growth~!**

So I'm starting a new program, no more herbs as I ordered some powdered ainterol pm.

So I'm taking

1000 mg x 3 Evening primrose oil
500 mg x 3 Krill oil (Omega 3)
3 Skate Liver oil (doesn't say mg, this provides all omegas I believe)
3 butter oil/ Cod liver oil
1 vitamin E cap per day
1200mg x 6 Super lecethin (helps with absorption of the fats)
50mg x 3 Selenium (I think an antioxidant? also helps with absorption of fats)
1 Vitamin D jelly in the AM
1 multi vitamin jelly in the PM when I remember

and then 250 mg of ainterol before bed in a cup of coconut milk, which I add hemp oil to for some fat because the coconut milk is pretty low fat

and then a protein shake, half water half coconut milk. I got the kind for vegans, it also supplies about 6 servings of veggies and some more beneficial oils/a fair bit of vitamins. To this I add:
1 teaspoon of maca powder (just loose bag of it from bulk barn)
1 tsp raw cacao powder
a random amount of flaxseeds (2-3 tbsp?)
a bit of probiotics powder

and yea a pretty steady diet, I try really hard to follow the Canadian food guide. I'll be adding MSM and vitamin C because I hurt the tendons in my wrist & elbow, I think these will be beneficial to my nbe as well.

Umm hmmm I'm not going to be cycling my PM because stopping triggers my period, I'll just add the Tiniest bit of PC to the end of my cycle, I mix this in with other lotions so its really not much at all. And I don't really have much time for massage but I am braless most of the day so I randomly grab & massage my boobs throughout the day for just a bit.

&& I'm also trying some subliminal techniques, telling my boobies to grow for good health & survival - never know when living circumstances may change and you may have to survive off of your body fat!

Trying to drink lots of water too. That's basically all, when my arm heals I'll be doing gym workouts for my chest but that won't be for a few months I think.

Program looks good bambii. You may want to add ginger extract to it. They are also good for joints. Keep us updated. POM

(18-02-2015, 12:01 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Program looks good bambii. You may want to add ginger extract to it. They are also good for joints. Keep us updated. POM

Oh thanks for that tip Pom I happen to have some ginger!

So I messed up my period somehow, it came when I should have been just at ovulation. Idk if I am sensitive to the PM orr if it's because I tried to up my evening primrose oil dose from 3 caps to 6 caps without taking it slow. Probably the latter I'm thinking........... but my breasts are feeling full in my hands! The left actually feels slightly bigger than the right, normally my right one is the heavier one

(22-02-2015, 12:04 AM)Bambii Wrote:  So I messed up my period somehow, it came when I should have been just at ovulation. Idk if I am sensitive to the PM orr if it's because I tried to up my evening primrose oil dose from 3 caps to 6 caps without taking it slow. Probably the latter I'm thinking........... but my breasts are feeling full in my hands! The left actually feels slightly bigger than the right, normally my right one is the heavier one
--------------------------------------------------
More likely it is PM. It really does mess up the period!!! Sad

Darn yea I was thinking that, but I was trying to tell myself it wasn't so haha I want to keep taking it!! I'm going to think for a bit on what I can do to remedy this......

(22-02-2015, 07:49 PM)Bambii Wrote:  Darn yea I was thinking that, but I was trying to tell myself it wasn't so haha I want to keep taking it!! I'm going to think for a bit on what I can do to remedy this......
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, the person that had problem with it is my wife!!! It imbalanced her soooo much that it took a while for her to go back to normal. Of course I should say that before taking PM she was very balanced and poised!!!
Oh, well.....

Oh, I must add that the reaction for myself has been exactly opposite. My thought is that it works great for bio-males, and not ALWAYS for bio-females.

hmmmmm It's actually hard for me to say if it was the pm, or a combination of things, now that I think about it. Because at the time before my period was triggered, not only did I double up the evening primrose oil, but I had sex with a new lover (after not having it for awhile) and he definitely hit against my cervix a few times during that (caused like a pain in my lower abdomen but a good painTongue ) and right after that I actually thought to myself, that that may trigger my period. SO there could have been some mental influence too!

Also, on the 21'st of this month my left boob felt like the bigger one (normally the smaller one) BUT on Monday (23rd) idk if I had swelling, or if it was because I had a heating pad on my elbow for hours that was also kind of heating my boob, but the right is now the bigger one! It was definitely noticeable on Monday, I was taking pics and you can see in the pics that it is bigger! Usually they look about the same in pics. It also had that jellowy marshmallow feel, like when I'd squish it down, I could feel it squish in my hand but I didn't have much nerve feeling in my boob itself .. If that makes sense..... I think they're going back & forth between being the biggest one because I tend to grab & give more attention to the smaller one, whichever it may be at the time.

Anywhooo I'll post pics sometime.... So annoying because their on my iPhone and I dislike using technology as it is, using two technologies at the same time is just such a dreaded hassle for me lmao I should have been born in another time period TongueTongue but I'll get to it soon

(23-02-2015, 12:05 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(22-02-2015, 07:49 PM)Bambii Wrote:  Darn yea I was thinking that, but I was trying to tell myself it wasn't so haha I want to keep taking it!! I'm going to think for a bit on what I can do to remedy this......
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, the person that had problem with it is my wife!!! It imbalanced her soooo much that it took a while for her to go back to normal. Of course I should say that before taking PM she was very balanced and poised!!!
Oh, well.....

Pom may I ask did your wife figure out a way to stay balanced while taking PM? I wonder if a period can be triggered by having high estrogen levels when they are supposed to drop (like at ovulation) and if I were to stop at Ov and let them drop while raising my progesterone would keep it from coming.... I know progesterone can be used for women who have issues miscarrying (<3) so maybe it'd hold everything in until I let it dip if I used PC in a timely manner

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon