Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Finding the magic combo

(18-09-2014, 02:15 PM)nana00 Wrote:  Day 14 of PM cycle. For comparison later...

WOW!!!! Those are SOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! On the facing picture, I LOVE the shape and how there's no "lines", like from breast to the skin under!! It's just nice soft, smooth skin...with a beautifully shaped lump under it!! If you're going for a larger cup size, and I would, if I were you, although I'd be VERY proud of those, I REALLY hope you get to keep that shape and look!!!!!! Good luck!!!!! :-)

Thanks Missed Miss Blush

Update: breasts feel firmer. I measured 85 cm around the bust, nothing much but they feel a bit fuller. Will update pic later for comparison

(23-10-2014, 10:17 PM)nana00 Wrote:  Update: breasts feel firmer. I measured 85 cm around the bust, nothing much but they feel a bit fuller. Will update pic later for comparison
---------------------------------------------------------
Smile POM

(15-09-2014, 07:26 PM)nana00 Wrote:  I think I'm having some side effects with PM. I feel like I want to throw up a few times during the day. I find that rubbing a lil progresterone cream helps, make me feel better. Anyone else experiencing this on PM?

I find I get nasty headaches and base of neck ache . I cut down my dose .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon