Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

FAQ-Supplements for Breast Growth

(06-05-2014, 01:11 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Lotus witchazel is an astringent, would that work like ladies m??? Thanks

Yes, although LM can be taken orally (jury's still out on that way though) or applying directly to the skin, witch hazel is through skin application, but yes it's an astringent.

Witch Hazel
http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplement...)&source=2

Hi Lotus,
What herbs are complementing to PM, as I am going to start PM on my cycle.
I was thinking of doing it with wild yam as I have seen some girls do it here and there seems to be good results!
So sorry for the questions as I am a newbie at this and I get confused after reading too much sometimes Sad
thanks for your help!!

(07-05-2014, 08:59 AM)skyeeeee Wrote:  Hi Lotus,
What herbs are complementing to PM, as I am going to start PM on my cycle.
I was thinking of doing it with wild yam as I have seen some girls do it here and there seems to be good results!
So sorry for the questions as I am a newbie at this and I get confused after reading too much sometimes Sad
thanks for your help!!

I think fenugreek is a good one (extract or in a tea from seeds)
  • Fenugreek-Prolactin stimulate, increases production of estrogen, phytoestrogen, adaptogen
  • White peony root-Estrogenic, blocks 5-ar and pro-aromatase, strong

For food sources I like these:
  • Oats-Phytoestrogen, decreases SHBG, source of zinc, iron, vitamins B6, vitamin E and amino acids
  • Yogurt-Rich in vitamins, calcium and minerals, growth factors stimulate fibroblast proliferation, collagen, probiotic , and has lactic acid component

And radishes Rolleyes

Radish can also be among the effective herbal and natural breast enhancement supplements which have astringent qualities, which boost the circulation towards the local tissue and expand busts.

Thank you Lotus!! you are amazing Smile

[quote='ELLACRAIG' pid='104242' dateline='1394385938']
Also on another thread I posted up a link to a site where countless women had experienced bigger breasts whilest taking msm/vit c (a particular brand) - that aside same thing just plain on msm/vit c. 'They were taking it for hair growth so the bigger breasts came as a surprise.

Hi Ellacraig - I've been trying to find this link you mention (the msm/vit c brand), but I can't find it - please, are you able to post it again? Thank you

Also - I seem to remember reading on here, but may be wrong, does your butt get bigger with taking msm?

I wonder if anybody remembers this post?,

(28-02-2014, 10:18 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Red clover-

An interseting study was conducted on red clover, soy and black cohosh. Red clover has 4 phytoestrogens, biochanin A, fomonontein, genistein, and daidzein, and genistein which binds itself to estrogen receptor alpha (ERalpha) and estrogen receptor beta (ERbeta) and affinity to progesterone receptor (PR) and androgen receptor (AR). So, as an alternative to PM, Red Clover is great for breast growth and needs a closer look.

• In vitro assays and chemical analysis showed that theoretical estrogenic activity expressed as equivalent E2 concentration is in the same range as recommended for synthetic estrogens.

• Red clover products showed a higher affinity to AR and PR than soy products, which is explained by the higher amount of isoflavones present. In vitro assays and chemical analysis showed that theoretical estrogenic activity expressed as equivalent E2 concentration is in the same range as recommended for synthetic estrogens. Broader spectrum of action and hypothesized lower side effects by action through ERbeta make them suitable for alternative hormone replacement therapy.

Comparison of hormonal activity (estrogen, androgen and progestin) of standardized plant extracts for large scale use in hormone replacement therapy.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12711012

Lotus what are your comments on primrose oil ..is it true it causes excess androgen? ...apparently I heard it can cause acne and loss of nbe fullness O=

and you said earlier
you can mix fg with pm ? is that because they are both strong estrogen so won't cancel each other out ......? was thinking of mixing maca seeing it promotes hormonal balance too
you heard of aguaje I hear you can mix it with pm for growing your butt =p

oh and do you know much on dandelion? is it for hormonal balance or contains hormones ?

sorry for the questions =/ only answer ones you already researched in the past ^^ so I'm not a bother

(11-05-2014, 11:11 PM)rocketmelon Wrote:  Lotus what are your comments on primrose oil ..is it true it causes excess androgen? ...apparently I heard it can cause acne and loss of nbe fullness O=

and you said earlier
you can mix fg with pm ? is that because they are both strong estrogen so won't cancel each other out ......? was thinking of mixing maca seeing it promotes hormonal balance too
you heard of aguaje I hear you can mix it with pm for growing your butt =p

oh and do you know much on dandelion? is it for hormonal balance or contains hormones ?

sorry for the questions =/ only answer ones you already researched in the past ^^ so I'm not a bother

-I haven't found EPO to have estrogenic effects, I have found a study about it and Aromatase (converts testosterone to estrogen) below. Everyone's different, so what works for some may not work for others, (ie take what my dear lovely friend Ceci wrote about FSO:
(11-05-2014, 04:15 AM)Ceci82 Wrote:  FSO was the cause of my stalling !Huh  when I started properly NBE I massaged with any cream, after reading Emily´s success I really wanted to use FSO, I couldn´t found it ( thanks God !) for almost a year and a half. 
A short time after I got some FSO my growth slowed down ( I never connected this fact with FSO). To make the story short a month ago I ran out of FSO and I´ve been using since then Coconut oil instead and I think my breast is starting to growth again Cool

I thought that maybe all this thing about FSO was a crazy idea, but after reading Lotus´s thread I think I´m doing the right thing leaving FSO behind.

Many of you have success with FSO, but for me was like SP: both killed my growth.

I wouldn't use it (my apologies if that upsets people), I think coconut oil is better suited for NBE, (just my opinion though).

-Effect of epidermal growth factor and prostaglandin on the expression of aromatase (CYP19) in human adrenocortical carcinoma cell line NCI-H295R cells.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16394175

-PM And FG imo belong in the same program, just don't overdue it and monitor the results.

Fenugreek-Prolactin stimulate, increases production of estrogen, phytoestrogen, adaptogen, Fenugreek contains diosgenin, and is capable of binding to estrogen receptor-sites. Fenugreek Flavonoids (phytoestrogens), regulates the hormonal production and facilitates the development of the mammary glands which 'feed' on estrogens.

Pueraria Mirifica-The most potent phytoestrogen, targets E receptors, minor anti-androgen (daidzien). PM likes to park in the E-receptors and block out the harmful real estrogens that have the potential to become cancerous.

For added butt growth, well we have quite a few members that take maca, so from what I've seen and researched is that results may vary. Eat healthy Fats, nuts, protein and do squats (one legged ones too) stair steppers. I haven't found much on aguaje except from what distributors have put out there, sorry!!

Foods for NBE
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19861

Dandelion root-Upregulates estrogen receptors, uses the estrogen you are putting in.

It doesn't contain hormones, it has the potential to up-regulate hormones, other than being a weed it needs to be taken with phytoestrogens to be effective, it also works as a diuretic and laxative. Dandelion extract increases the action of estrogen and progesterone receptors. It may prove to be a useful treatment for reproductive hormone-related problems including PMS. It's also an anti-oxidant and liver and gull-bladder detoxifier.

Sorry Frenchboobs, I was working on the post roughly the same time as yours, nothing intentional.

So Lotus.
Fenugreek and other weaker phytoestrgoens bind to any/all e receptor sites and to a lesser degree estradiol. Where as PM binds more specifically to Estradiol blocking that out, the strongest estrogen responsible for potential development of cancer and E dominance.
So by rights PM is probably the most beneficial phytoestrogen out there??? And maybe for those out there who are E dominant do you think that PM would have the capabilities to knock estradiol out and replace it rendering the E dominance less harmful?
This is really interesting!

You know I often wonder if INSTEAD of some of us dosing up on weaker phytoestrogens up to, 5grams a day , would we be better/safer off by just taking PM at say between 100-500mgs for half our cycle and be done with it you know. Alternatively here we are mega dosing the whole cycle on the weaker herbs. And it seems soo many of the wonder cases turn to PM in the end and get great results!! Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon