Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hayuhi's progress page

Glad you are feeling better!

I would say to keep massaging and any of that type of thing you are doing.

Have you been eating more protein? I feel like getting enough protein has been key for me in general health as well as NBE and optimum weight. Add a protein shake or just eat more eggs, lean meats and such. Get plenty of water and veges.

For sure get your hormones checked before you take anything that might affect them.

Yes, I am massaging 1-2 times a day, exercising 20-30 min every couple of days and taking whey protein powder with milk every daySmile I eat meat every day tooSmile thank you! Do you think at least maca is ok, or do I wait a little longer.

I'd hold off on maca, too, for now. Let your body clear itself of all the herbs, etc. That's the safer route.

^Thank you very much!

Ok, blood results are back, everything including thiroid is in the normal range. Started maca today and will add fish oil, soon after I start my new program with my period, which will be trying the same herbs I did before but in lower doses, still thinking about it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon