Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hayuhi's progress page

Nope, I am sure he seen and read the labels( he likes reading labels) but didn't say anything. He hasn't seen me popping the pillsSmile) one day He asked why didn't I tell him that I need flaxseed oil bc local hardware store sells them really cheapSmile)) I told him it's ok I got a good deal on it and he asked why do I need it, I said for my skinSmile which is not a lie I put it on my skin, lol... I want to see if he notices anything...years back I tried breast success and told him, he was skeptical but pretty cool about it.

I need help!!! Please!!!
I have been doing so good, 2-3 weeks I grew 0.5" and today for the first time had growing pain and itching. The scary part is that I started having leg pain, it's above my ankle, feels like something is inside it, pulling, heaviness, hard to explain. Also I can see tiny red blood vessels. Another thing is every time I bend my head down or do sharp movements feels like chill is running down my spine! I am thinking to stop the herbs. I am taking FG, SP, RC 3 times a day. I had a problem with PM too- numbness in my feet but after stopping it went away...I hate stoping Sad((. Maybe I am overdosing? Ahh

Ok, looks like no one has any insight on thisSad(...decided to stop the herbs and take maca 500 mg a day hoping to balance my hormones and gain some weight. Increased my water intake too. I haven't been drinking enough water latelySad I will keep exercising, massage, will keep taking MSM and Vit. C.
I am afraid I have blood clot in my leg, hope the pain goes away.Also started drinking ginger tea for better blood circulation.

I'm sorry I don't know anything about herbs, really. But, it sounds like something isn't right! It almost sounds like a circulation problem, but I am not sure.

If you think it's a blood clot you need to go to the emergency room now. Please take care of yourself!

Bloodclots usually travel and usually make a red spot on your leg where it's at. glad you stopped your program. if you suspect a clot goto the ER they will ultrasound your leg.
Hopefully it is not something serious. after you get the A okay from the doctor, consider starting progesterone cream or the mini pill (progestrin only pill) since you've had babies and have breast tissue, I think you already produce enough estrogen. maybe adding some spearmint tea or capsules to block excess testosterone too.

good luck. go to the DR! better to be safe than sorry.

(10-09-2014, 07:02 PM)Hayuhi Wrote:  Ok, looks like no one has any insight on thisSad(...decided to stop the herbs and take maca 500 mg a day hoping to balance my hormones and gain some weight. Increased my water intake too. I haven't been drinking enough water latelySad I will keep exercising, massage, will keep taking MSM and Vit. C.
I am afraid I have blood clot in my leg, hope the pain goes away.Also started drinking ginger tea for better blood circulation.

eee, careful! I know doctors often warn that bcp can cause deep vein thrombosis and blood clots, can't remember if it's the progestin or ethinyl oestradiol that does it though - don't take any more oestrogenic or progestogenic herbs till you talk with your doctor, is my opinion, it can be dangerous for some.

(10-09-2014, 07:02 PM)Hayuhi Wrote:  Ok, looks like no one has any insight on thisSad(...decided to stop the herbs and take maca 500 mg a day hoping to balance my hormones and gain some weight. Increased my water intake too. I haven't been drinking enough water latelySad I will keep exercising, massage, will keep taking MSM and Vit. C.

Hayuhi, stop everything immediately, there's absolutely no reason to put your health at risk, get it looked at ASAP.

Some prescription meds intensifies the effects other herbs and meds, like St. John's Wort, Valerian Root, grapefruit juice, anti-drepressants, BC, opioids, you get the picture.

Thank you for your responses, I stopped the herbs. My leg is feeling better as the day goes by, it is not on one spot anymore. I will give it a day see if it gets better before going to ER. I have signs of being Testastrone dominant, but for now I will take a break, will get my hormones checked.
@ Lotus- I wasnt taking anything other than NB pills/ herbs, not even birth control pills. Usually I am very healthy.

I will keep drinking ginger tea, I believe I am having circulation issue from high estrogen tooSad

As strange as it sounds, my leg pain is gone 100%!!!This is really weird bc I am sure the herbs are still in my system, I am just lucky! The felling of chill/ shock on my spine from sharp movements are almost gone too. I haven't used the herbs almost 2 days now.
The only thing I am upset about is that herbs were actually doing something
My starting measurements were
30.5-25-32.5
My current measurement after less than 3 weeks are
31-24.5-33

And I gained 2 lb, now I am 95-96lb.
I am all confused of what to do next, I am afraid from herbs, won't have time to noogle, since I am taking care of 2 kids and working from home.

Pretty sure I have higher testosterone- I am shading hair, have excess body hair and mid cycle pain, but it can't be very high since I didn't have a problem with getting pregnant.

That's good news hayuhi, why not give it more time to evaluate?. You can always do isometric breast exercises anytime. Stay on a balanced diet and keep stress (yeah right lol) free. Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon