Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Program, New thread

(05-09-2014, 10:20 PM)NattyTooty Wrote:  There isn't a huge picture difference but I'll take what I can get!

Hey! How old are you? Going by your photos it looks like if you ate a little more carbs you could greatly help your breast plump up. Just my guess. I bet you could get them look fabulous though because you already have a lot of tissue!

I'm 30. Today I added a protein mix into my diet to take with my MACA. I'm hoping that will help with some weight gain. I've always have had trouble gaining muscle.

Day 30!

AB 33
Bust 33.5
UB 26.5
Waist 25
UH 34.5
H/B 36.5
T 20
H 66.5
W 114.4

So only slight changes but it's okay because they are really rounding out and getting a lot more tissue under the nipples. when I bend over they aren't as triangular.

I started spearmint tea once a day, along with tea tree/spearmint oil mouth wash.
I've been taking MACA once a day. today I will increase to twice daily. (Half dose) than next week work up to full dose.

I have not had time for kegal, corset, fullips, or pumping this week due to moving. I am getting a lot of exercise from hauling furniture though.

I will update measurements in 15 days. I will update my photo tonight in the picture gallery pages.

I've been reading a lot about pregnancy and breast develop meant. after I'm done with BO I think I'm going to start bovine, sheep, goat, deer, of swine placenta.
my theory is that if I can mimic first and early second trimester pregnancy (lower doses of course) I could get some good results.

the difference between BO & placenta is placenta has HCG. In fact, it would probably be better to keep BO in the program and add the placenta. Continue my mini pill and progesterone (since this hormone is always higher than estrogen during pregnancy)

Progesterone is the hormone responsible for lobe growth, while estrogen grows ducts.

I'm thinking I will try using the supplements like many use MACA. increasing weekly, than starting new every month. or on a slower scale of increasing and use for a 3 month period. I still have a lot to figure out dosage wise and time frame but I will continue my program the way it is for now.

lots of growing pains lately, my skin has cleared up since adding spearmint, my body also recovers much faster now after working out or injuries.

ps. I grew a 1/4" I'm sure it's from my improved posture! still exciting.

My BO runs out in about 10 days. I will be day 14 of my cycle and will start Bovine placenta 250mg. Increasing by one pill everyday until I hit 8 pills. than maintain that dose for 9 days and reduce the dose by one pill everyday until I'm back to 1 pill. I will continue that dose until day 13 of my next cycle.

I will keep the rest of my supplements unchanged .

I may increase my pituitary, after I do some more research.

I still have about 10 days before I switch my BO for BP so I may still change my dosage plan. this is just my outline until I gather more into and feel satisfied.

Hey there, Natty! Your program seems really great!!! xo

I have a couple questions; hopefully you can answer..

I was thinking of taking MSM for my hair, skin, & nails (for the collagen) have u noticed your hair, skin &/or nails getting stronger, or even your boobs gaining growth??? -- why do u take it????

Also, what is the fish/chicken collagen for if you are taking MSM??
& what are adrenal, ovarian, & pituitary pills for??

thanks so much xoxoxox
Good luck to you on so many levels!!!

I take the MSM & collagens for hair/skin/nails/joints my hair and nails are growing much faster than normal. I also haven't been waking up sore. I notice recovery time from working out and injuries (cuts/bruises) is very quick too. my stretch marks are still visible but are gaining tissue from underneath. they ate much less noticeable.

the pituitary is to help improve thyroid & adrenal function plus improves pituitary function. The pituitary also releases oxytocin and prolactin. the adrenal pill improves adrenal function. thyroid pill improves thyroid function. Without these gland functioning properly The ovarian dose not work properly.

The ovarian pill improves ovarian function. which balances hormones to improve breast growth. I'm swapping it put for placenta pills since they have hCG, hpL, progesterone, etc.

breasts grow tremendously from week 4-28 I'm trying to copy the hormones from those weeks but in a shorter span. since I am e dominant I should not need any estrogen supplement to help the process.

Hope I explained this good enough.

I have also noticed my fine wrinkles diminishing. my eyelashes and eyebrows are getting fuller and longer.

Okay! I've figured out my placenta program.

I'm starting on day 14 of my cycle, which is in 8 days. If there is more than 1 capsule, i will split the dose 1/2 AM, 1/2 PM. if it's an uneven dose, larger dose in the PM.
(DayBig Grinose)
14:1
15:2
16:3
17:4
18:5
19:6
20:7
21:8
22-28:9
1:8
2:7
3:6
4:5
5:4
6:3
7:2
8-13:1

It's a total of 140 capsules in 28 days. WOWZA!
I'm going to be discontinuing my Bovine Pituitary & Bovine Ovarian when they run out. (about 3 days left of BP & 7 of BO) I may or may not add them later. I feel the Bovine Thyroid & Bovine Adrenal are doing a great job improving my thyroid and adrenal function. I have never had pituitary problems (that i know of) I've always have strong letdown reflex and plenty of milk supply. it will save me a few dollars this month.
I'm going to finish my box of spearmint tea, than trade that in for a spearmint capsule. Which i can also make tea with to drink or wipe my face with.
Other than that i will continue my doses for my other supplements.
I'm super excited! I'm also increasing my BO (12 a day) & BP (6 a day) until they are gone, maybe i'll notice a positive change?

Of course if i feel my health is being affected in a negative manor i will change my program.

(09-09-2014, 08:12 AM)NattyTooty Wrote:  I take the MSM & collagens for hair/skin/nails/joints my hair and nails are growing much faster than normal. I also haven't been waking up sore. I notice recovery time from working out and injuries (cuts/bruises) is very quick too. my stretch marks are still visible but are gaining tissue from underneath. they ate much less noticeable.

the pituitary is to help improve thyroid & adrenal function plus improves pituitary function. The pituitary also releases oxytocin and prolactin. the adrenal pill improves adrenal function. thyroid pill improves thyroid function. Without these gland functioning properly The ovarian dose not work properly.

The ovarian pill improves ovarian function. which balances hormones to improve breast growth. I'm swapping it put for placenta pills since they have hCG, hpL, progesterone, etc.

breasts grow tremendously from week 4-28 I'm trying to copy the hormones from those weeks but in a shorter span. since I am e dominant I should not need any estrogen supplement to help the process.

Hope I explained this good enough.

I have also noticed my fine wrinkles diminishing. my eyelashes and eyebrows are getting fuller and longer.

thank you so much for that explanation!! it was very helpful xoxox

Mini update. last day of BO, my placenta arrived and I will start on the 17th.
no time for pumping but I've kept up on massage.
my weight is up 1.3lbs! & I've gained .5" on my hip, .5" on my butt, & .5" on my thighs! The MACA must be working. all other measurements are the same.
I've had lots of breast itchiness and pains. they feel much more full even though my measurement hasn't changed.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon