MSM 1500mg
Fish 500mg
Chicken 1000mg
Kelp 225mcg
Adrenal 350mg
Pituitary 80mg
Ovarian 500mg
Mini Pill

I take these with a large glass of juice and milk on an empty stomach.

as soon as my PC spray arrives I will apply that in the AM With massage.
I will make an oil with my PM and massage that in the evening when I pump.

I will decide once my PM is gone if I will reorder. (Only 20 days left)
My thyroid glandular will arrive with the PC spray and I will take one capsule twice a day.

I'm going to start sleeping in my corset to save more time during the day.
I may buy some sort of mint/tingling lotion to use when pumping. last night I brushed my teeth, than did my fullips & wow did that make q huge difference for swelling. not sure how long it lasted since I went to bed after.

today I have a lot of breast/nipple aches and tingles. they are definitely filling out more at the base (projection-wise) hoping it starts doing the same above my nipples.
Sept. 6, I've been doing NBE for 30 days! I will post pictures here and start a monthly progress thread for the picture page. (I'll leave those photos up)

10 days until the 6th, wonder if I can get some impressive growth by than?

Day 2 of change and things are going smoothly. thank goodness. my breast were very itchy last night and no spotting from the PM yippy. I didn't get a chance to massage with PM oil last night but will tonight.

I am trying out a DIY skinny wrap. in a half hour I can take it off! Fingers crossed it works. lol.

9 Days until I measure and take pics! I'm so excited to see some changes.

*UPDATE*

I just tightened my laces & I thought I looked too small for the first lace down. sure enough I was at 23.25"! The smallest I've laced down to was 23.75" & that's always at the 2 hour Mark!

I can't believe it is working!

after the one hour I was able to lace down to 23" I took off the corset and my waist was 24.5" unsure how long these results will last. but progress is progress! I'm going to buy a latex trainer for overnight wear, try and keep my corset nice.

The results of the wrap were very temporary. After an hour I was back to normal. oh well. I'm still waiting for my spray and supplement. But I am noticing growing pains. only 6 days until I measure and take pics.

Today I'm doubling my adrenal and pituitary glandulars also. my body temp is still a little low and increasing Kelp didn't help. hoping I can find the perfect dosage for my body. fingers crossed.

*UPDATE*
Didn't notice a difference so i'll save my money and stick to one of each in the AM & PM

I'm going to discontinue ingesting the PM capsules and use them only for massaging. They really improve my circulation in my breasts and after i'm done pumping i feel tingles and aches in my breasts.

Tonight I ordered more BO so I have enough to last the month and i'm going to add some Maca to my program, everyone has such high reviews. It's 80% black 15% red and 5% yellow. I will follow the package dosage of 5g and increase or decrease slightly as I continue use.

I'm also going to try oil pulling... i'm working on the rest of my body, might as well throw the teeth and gums into it too! I ordered tea tree oil spearmint natural mouth wash to add with coconut oil (or alone if i can) and i already have herbal tooth powder for brushing.

some positive notes, my hair has stopped falling out. I barely shed, like during pregnancy! this has to be a good sign. my nails are thicker, whiter, and stronger. my body odor has went down (i just got body order after two years ago! before than i never stunk... in fact, i never sweat) I have started sweating and without pain. yes, when my body use to try and sweat it was physically uncomfortable. very itchy feeling. i'm more alert and in much better spirits.

one thing i'm still unsure if it's good or bad my body fat has changed. usually i am very squishy and soft. i've become increasingly lumpier, i can physically see cellulite (hoping this is temporary and means my fat is moving?)

my next purchase will be a Bradelis bra in the step 1, so help my boobies stay put and get my back fat smoothed out.

i'm in the process of moving so for two days i didn't do anything except take my supplements and massage. Tuesday life should be back on track. besides, my body likes a break once in a while Wink

Quick supplement update.
Mini Bcp sublingually AM
Pituitary 80mg AM/PM
kelp 550mcg AM/PM
ovarian 500mg AM/PM
MSM 1500mg AM/PM
adrenal 350mg AM/PM
thyroid 200mg AM/PM
Fish 500mg AM/PM
chicken 1000mg AM/PM
progesterone spray 1 spray each breast AM/PM

I've stopped PM caps & oil to see if I notice a difference with just glandulars and PC.

last two days CRAZY aches, pains, & tingles! I stopped the oil 2 nights ago. I am having an increase in zits too!

You might try dry brushing before your showers to get rid of the cellulite. It really works well, imo.

http://www.liveinthenow.com/article/6-re...ved-health

I really like the Bradelis bras. I ordered according to their size chart and wished I had ordered a band size smaller, though. I plan to order again when I have some money in the budget.

Thanks for the info! I just got my new brush today. I was wondering about the sizing on the bradelis & didn't want to jump into before I knew more. so thanks.

another update. my period arrived! Exactly 28 days, this is the first time in my life I've had a regular length period! Something is working.

Woowoo, sounds like things are going great!

Forgot to mention I broke out last night too! I'm putting my measurements in today since my first measurements where the day before my cycle started last month. I'm a day late but here they are
Above bust 33
Just 34
Underbust 26.5
Waist 25.5
Upper hip 34.5
Hip/butt 36.5
Thighs 20

Dear Lord, I've made a lot of gains! I haven't been able to pump either just massage twice a day! Hoping it stays. I'm going to measure again on the 7th (30 days of NBE)

There isn't a huge picture difference but I'll take what I can get!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon