Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ive tried the boost your bust ebook

Yes, but I don't think using it 10 days a month will do anything for you, and she didn't say you use other thing for the rest of the month...I guess you could use PC... I said whole month based on the information in this site, seems everybody doing combination such as this one does whole month.
yes, I got 0.5" in 2 weeks, but my legs started to hurt and it did something to my nerves too. side effects are gone, I haven't used 10 days now and went to doc so I can get my hormons tested before doing something else.
Bluepink^ I am fallowing your progress, I am still gonna try doing a program soon after I know my hormon levels...good luck girls...if you are unsure do 10 days and use PC cream for the rest of the month see if it does anything to you

Thanks a lot, Hayuhi! I really appreciate the information you've shared with me. I hope everything goes wellSmile.

what are the herbs jenny Bolton metion in her book. does it really help

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon