Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about Maca powder

Wait, are lignans bad for NBE? :'( I eat pumpernickel bread and sometimes flaxseed...and some sesame paste lol.I didn't eat them before though, these are part of my healthy diet. :-P

I eat flax seed everyday, can't do without. Tongue

I also love flax, but I read it inhibits aromatese... :-\

It is full of fiber, and Omega 3. I will not do without.

Haha, agreed. :-)
It can't be worse than food most people eat daily....

Ahh, my breasts look weird somehow...they are always round of course because they are small, but now...the area between armpits and breasts looks a little, ummm, don't know how to explain...either the breasts filled up a little on bottom only or they sagged, what's impossible with these lol.

Don't worry too much, women have a variety of breast shapes Smile I'm sure yours look beautiful too Big Grin All of us have a goal to improve our breasts, but some self confidence and self appreciation is a good boost for your well-being <3

I just want them to grow, perking them up is easier. :-P
So, I looked at my hormone results again (same one, I probably won't be able to take another tests unless my period is late again :-P ) and realised that all my female hormones are low actually...:-( For example, in luteal phase I was in the test was taken, estradiol can range from about 130-750, and mine were 212, can't remember exact numbers right now but yeah.
Also my testosterone is more than half of maximum normal number.
They were probably always so, that's why I didn't develop even when I had quite some weight...All females of my family have at least a D cup.

Will maca boost all hormones or just balance them?

People who can lose weight and maintain breasts are ones who put weight in their breasts first during puberty when hormones were high.
And naturally skinny people should easily grow breasts because all fat cells they have are in breasts, which is naturally.

*sigh*
I am none of those...I don't want to gain fat I lost, no way, but even if I balance my hormones I'll have to fill those breast cells with something, and other fat cells will refill again ,ugh, I am a hopeless case. :-[
I wish I could make cells in my breasts more estrogen sensitive.
Can body store fat due hormones without overeating?Matientance calories of course + just a little above?

Hmmm, by logic as I do still have some fat, if I could bring my hormones to that level, a low carb high fat diet would work to reshape the body.When ketones burn fat, they burn stored fat + eaten fat at same time.So the leftover eaten fat will be stored later, if lucky, by hormonal pattern somewhere else.Yeah, the fat might be stored everywhere at same time but you'll burn it again eventualy and It would work if hormones would suddenly make the breast fat 'stubborn', like thigh fat in pear shaped ladies. :-P

That, or exercising on empty stomach and then eat back the burned calories.

And...that means I need more estrogen, balanced with progesterone to avoid pear shape.
Lol, if this was that easy,I would be hourglass shaped.That's why maca is my hope. :O
Or after few years if everything fails, I'll try to rise both estrogen and progesterone.

Good luck Lunice! You seem to have done a LOT of research. I'm sure your understanding of your body will help you a lot in your NBE journey Smile Looking forward to seeing your progress!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon