Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine Ovary side effects???PLEASE HELP

LOL emmie, military doctors give away motrin like it's candy! lol they act like it's the wonder drug that cures all! I swear everytime we go in for anything that's what they give... oh you need birth control, here take the BC and take some motrin, oh you have an infectious animal bite, here take some antibiotic and some motrin, oh you got a cold, take this and some motrin, lol it's ridiculous reminds me of an episode of Everybody Hates Chris where he says his mom thought robetuson (sp?) cures all lol

LOL, not just any motrin. The super duper 800mg motrin, that you will never even hear of anywhere but on a base!

oh, if only the motrin grew boobs... us military-affiliated types would all be sporting dds! 800mg... and you know we all have a tolerance to it, so just one barely does anything anymore, but they won't give you anything LESS than the 800s!

come to think of it, i am a little surprised that your doc won't support you in your growing adventure... they use us soldiers like guinea pigs, so i would think they would just LOVE to do a case study. the person i use for ob/gyn is a slightly eccentric, maybe late-40s, skinny german civilian guy (i refuse to see my primary care doc for ob/gyn. something strange about going to the same doctor for that as i go to when i need to get a toenail removed after a long road march)... while germans love herbals, he would probably have a fit if he heard i was taking some american junk... i wonder what the germans use...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon