Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Teen Grow Free Plan

I hate how people are giving you pressure on this, dear.
I am 17 but look, I was overweight I had B cups, I lost so much weight and all I got is the smaller underbust (29") but the size doesn't change. They look like small B's still. And plus, they're shallow.

I got my period in grade 6, at the end of the year when I turned 12. My mom got her period at age 12, I got her small teeny breasts as well. The only reason why people in her family even got bigger breasts was because of pregnancy. I don't want to get pregnant in the future, so they'll stay the same. I started frequency/tones as well, I feel them sore and tingly! It works! Yeah, I have some ovulation spotting which I don't always get but I also have more testosterone so it's helping me level it all out...

So don't take herbs or anything harsh right now. Stick to food, massage and meditations, as well as push ups Wink Good luck.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon