Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Making lips bigger?

Want to make my top lip bigger and just the bottom one more plump. The pumps for lips scare me, i worry about stretching the skin and damaging it and maybe making the lips sag ? Does it even have a permanent result and are there any other ways of plumping lips?

Fullips it's the same concept as the pump but you control the suction and it works like noogleberry or brava. slowly but eventually permanent.

(11-08-2014, 02:08 PM)khaleesi Wrote:  Want to make my top lip bigger and just the bottom one more plump. The pumps for lips scare me, i worry about stretching the skin and damaging it and maybe making the lips sag ? Does it even have a permanent result and are there any other ways of plumping lips?

city lips (i believe it is called) has a temporary lip plumping serum. it contains either cinnamon or capsaicin to dialate the capillaries making them fuller temporarily

Hey there!!! I used a water bottle cap.....works pretty well to me =]]
heres some before & after pics xoxox

my bottom lip used to be larger, but i've been focusing on the top lip; so in the "before picture" my top lip actually looks bigger than my bottom lip, but that was from plumping about 3-4 hrs ago, just focusing on the top.

in the "after picture" the bottom lip looks a little plumper than the top cuz i didn't focus on the top lip

stays like the after for about 1-3 hrs of so? depends how long i do it for & how much i plump them up... not sure about fullips or that other lip plumper...but if you're on a cheap budget, just finish a water bottle & use the top lol

good luck xoxox

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Has anyone heard of Juvederm??
the ingredients are supposedly natural:
http://www.realself.com/question/juveder...-come-from

if anyone has any idea as to maybe an herb or cream/lotion to apply, please let me know =]]

(12-08-2014, 05:45 AM)NattyTooty Wrote:  Fullips it's the same concept as the pump but you control the suction and it works like noogleberry or brava. slowly but eventually permanent.

I got amused by seeing the reviews on Youtube ! I'm thinking of getting one now

http://youtu.be/i8YbfYL5H3w

oké everyone , i bought the fullips Big Grin lol.

if it makes lip larger ? Peut être.

I've used it and saw an instant plump, using it more and more to see continous results .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon