Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Herbal teas

Omg Pom i love you for those links espicially for the first one!! VERY informative!! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin . Now i do have a concern, what happens if dht levels are extremely low? Does that cause an estrogenic domininance?

(12-11-2015, 11:24 PM)growthspurt Wrote:  Omg Pom i love you for those links espicially for the first one!! VERY informative!! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin . Now i do have a concern, what happens if dht levels are extremely low? Does that cause an estrogenic domininance?
-------------------------------------------
As long as you do not take too much of it, then, you should not worry about E-dom. I take one or two dropper per day for few days and then take Saw Palmetto on days I do not take reishi M. and I am fine. Of course I exercise 4 days a week and if I can I swim 1 day/week, and I watch what I eat, and I do not eat a lot of meat-very little high quality meat. <3 POM

I've been doing some research on what women, with hight levels of male hormones do and have started drinking spearmint tea on a regular basis. I think I'm seeing some first results with skin and assume and hoping it. I'm thinking to supplement saw palmetto now, as it's been mentioned in this forum a lot and I've also read about it here. Let's see how it goes...

(23-11-2018, 03:16 PM)karakarakara Wrote:  I've been doing some research on what women, with hight levels of male hormones do and have started drinking spearmint tea on a regular basis. I think I'm seeing some first results with skin and assume and hoping it. I'm thinking to supplement saw palmetto now, as it's been mentioned in this forum a lot and I've also read about it here. Let's see how it goes...

You may want to try Shatavari:
https://lifespa.com/ayurvedas-sacred-rep...-ages-men/

(23-11-2018, 03:16 PM)karakarakara Wrote:  I've been doing some research on what women, with hight levels of male hormones do and have started drinking spearmint tea on a regular basis. I think I'm seeing some first results with skin and assume and hoping it. I'm thinking to supplement saw palmetto now, as it's been mentioned in this forum a lot and I've also read about it here. Let's see how it goes...

My understanding is spearmint gets rid of free testosterone (t that is in blood stream) which is good however you need something to stop conversion on t into its big bro dht. Reishi is my go to, SP is used alot on here however research is mixed regarding SP effectiveness. 

Blocking t and dht in multiple ways is a great method for nbe but remember you need to armotase (converts t into e) otherwise your going to have a lot of free t floating around plus you can use/need t to make e. 

Do some more research, read deeply and pay attention to Lotus posts, and those with great knowledge on nbe. Stay away from program pages unless they have had success and have been forth coming with information. 

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21602

(24-11-2018, 12:29 AM)Bonny Wrote:  

My understanding is spearmint gets rid of free testosterone (t that is in blood stream) which is good however you need something to stop conversion on t into its big bro dht. Reishi is my go to, SP is used alot on here however research is mixed regarding SP effectiveness. 

Blocking t and dht in multiple ways is a great method for nbe but remember you need to armotase (converts t into e) otherwise your going to have a lot of free t floating around plus you can use/need t to make e. 

Do some more research, read deeply and pay attention to Lotus posts, and those with great knowledge on nbe. Stay away from program pages unless they have had success and have been forth coming with information. 

Super helpful! Thanks for all the clarifications, Bonny! I'm new to this and there's so much to learn!

Which brand of red reishi are you using? Do you have any recommendations?

(24-11-2018, 10:56 AM)Shifa Wrote:  

Havent really found a particular brand i just buy off iherb, am pretty limited for choice in my own country but iherb ships here.

(24-11-2018, 11:09 AM)Bonny Wrote:  

Havent really found a particular brand i just buy off iherb, am pretty limited for choice in my own country but iherb ships here.

I searched iherb, they have few brands

(24-11-2018, 01:35 PM)Shifa Wrote:  
(24-11-2018, 11:09 AM)Bonny Wrote:  

I searched iherb, they have few brands

Ive tried 3 thus far, the one am using now if host defense seems to work well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon