Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Easy Way to Stop Cellulite

Actually.. Just workout!

I've been jogging for the month now and cellulite is barely there! Also, if you live in a warm climate zone and like sun, tanning will help to conceal unwanted orange skin Wink

Well, I think it depends on the person, but I would say that in my case, some herbs contributed to excess cellulite (I gained weight in the wrong places on some herbs). Then again, everyone it different. I would agree that exercise and weight lose can help. Also, massage is a great way to help move that fat under skin. I have started massaging in the shower, with the water off, after I soap up. I am yet to try the cold therapy.

(26-08-2015, 02:00 AM)Little Owl Wrote:  Just saw this post and was wondering.. would you expect to see more cellulite forming if you are on NBE herbs (presuming you stayed around the same weight)? I mean since they boost estrogens and all. If I'm not mistaken, these are the same hormones that can contribute to the appearance of cellulite?

Has anyone here noticed any effects like that?
I'm going to do a bit more research into cellulite prevention programs now! I actually have some on my butt and thighs that has been around forever, that just needs to go!

I have. I gained a ton of cellulite when trying herbal NPE. Years later I still can't get it to go away Angry

This is some great advice! I will be sure to check it out, thanks Pom! Big Grin I always value your links.

(30-09-2015, 04:29 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  This is some great advice! I will be sure to check it out, thanks Pom! Big Grin I always value your links.
-------------------------------------------------
Smile <3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon