Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HeartsandStars PM journey

Wink 

I use smoky mountain naturals I bought it on amazon, glad to help!

8/22 pic going up until I take it down. I'm holding them together I never look full in bra pictures, maybe bad lighting?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(22-08-2014, 06:54 PM)HeartsandStars Wrote:  8/22 pic going up until I take it down. I'm holding them together I never look full in bra pictures, maybe bad lighting?

Looking amazing girl!!! WOW

(22-08-2014, 06:54 PM)HeartsandStars Wrote:  8/22 pic going up until I take it down. I'm holding them together I never look full in bra pictures, maybe bad lighting?

hearts dear, i wouldn't be too concerned about your exposure, you are not revealing your facial features or anything that as i see it, would be recognizeable.

your breasts are an inspiration for those of us who were not gifted with such an ample bounty.Big Grin

They look pretty damn nice to me!!

seeing that pic reminded me of 'a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush' saying for some reason....guess its cause you have two boobs in the hand.....what is 'that' worth?Tongue

(23-08-2014, 12:26 AM)squirrelwithboobs Wrote:  seeing that pic reminded me of 'a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush' saying for some reason....guess its cause you have two boobs in the hand.....what is 'that' worth?Tongue

It depends. In New York you might have to pay $50.00 to be allowed to do that. In smaller towns, $20.00, $25.00. If you were in high school doing it to some girl you liked, she probably wouldn't charge you a thing.

The guy that says, "a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush", ain't been putting his bird in the right bushes!!

Thank you everyone, as far as that old saying goes I'm not sure what to say lol I never thought of them as birds but now I'm going to think about that and giggle to myself. Big Grin

hee hee TongueBig Grin

(23-08-2014, 02:59 AM)HeartsandStars Wrote:  Thank you everyone, as far as that old saying goes I'm not sure what to say lol I never thought of them as birds but now I'm going to think about that and giggle to myself. Big Grin

You've never heard of Titwillows?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon