Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stellina3313's program

I understand your concern about alcohol, and she didn't drink it while breastfeeding (but I don't think that matters). I will say that her two children are prime examples of model citizens, both with university degrees, children of their own so it didn't seem to hurt them.

No one can help me, please?

hey stella! I cant see your piccies! have you deleted them? congrats on your new baby! how exciting Smile all I know is fenugreek is taken by new mothers to help milk production- just keep on the look out, you need to keep your breast filled with fats and tissue so as they dont deflate when you ween your baby to a bottle. I think massage, and the herbs youre taking will help Smile coconut oil will help fill them with healthy fats.

hi girls  Big Grin  i'm back! i tryed to do chi /linfatic massage during my breastfeed but it was very very difficult 'cause no time at evening/morning with the baby. i?m very lucky to lose all my 7kg gained during pregnancy but my breasts not gained any inch. They are only larger and a bit saggyer then befor preg but they loose roundness and perk.

i started 2day ago with Chi massage again (15min only at evening) using flaked oil and taking 2 tabs of maca (650mg x2) evey day.
and....

IT'S ALREADY WORK!! my smaller breast became larger and fuller, the other one became even more fuller and perkier.
i red in this forum about "arginine". how is it work?

unfortunately i lost about 5cm /2 inch of my bust size in these 2years of Breastfeeding but, how i wrote before, i gained in a larger shape.
now i'm a 37,8 inch bust, 29inch underbust. a 30G (uk size) according with brasizecalculator.tk

I'm here again ti restart for the third time a nbe program. This time using only the missmadscientist's method ( but only the  grounded flaxseed) : 
-25grams of grounded flaxseed twice a day. 
I started the 23rd december evening and today i alreasy see my breasts fuller .

In those 2 years i got the second child and i'm finisching the breastfeeding.
My starting Is now with
- 74cm underbust (29inch)
- 99 cm bust (39inch)

small update:
 I stopped the flax seeds because I felt severe continuous pains in the stomach and inside the breast, exactly behind the nipples. unfortunately they were not growth pains like those felt in the past so I studied my body better and learned that I was not estrogen deficient but progestenic dominant.

I've been taking fenugreek tablets for about a week 
- 610mg x 2 at the morning 
- 610mg x2 at the dinner
 plus the Chi massage and Fat transfert massage.

at the moment I don't feel pain like that of flax seeds but I notice that fenugreek has a slight effect on my breasts.

i'm taking 6x600 mg pills of fenugreek per day since  9 january and i dind't notice any growth.. maybe i would try more pills a day?

(17-02-2020, 11:11 AM)stella3 Wrote:  i'm taking 6x600 mg pills of fenugreek per day since  9 january and i dind't notice any growth.. maybe i would try more pills a day?

Can't help you on recommend dosage, but I generally warn about fenugreek adding fat all over the body. It does not target just your breasts. Also it is a slow process and one month is too soon to make any conclusions. To concentrate fenugreek on just your breasts, apply as an oil and massage it in. One way of doing this is to grind fenugreek into a fine powder (with coffee grinder) and mix it with a light oil like almond oil or aloe vera oil, let soak for minimum 3 days and preferably two weeks. Massage oil into breasts for 5 minutes once or twice a day.

after 3 month of fenugreek pills, i'm reaching a decent growth. i archivied so much fullness and a +3cm in my bust measure. no weight gained  Big Grin Big Grin
My breast fall down at 96cm cause lost of weight loss in january but now i'm again at 99cm (without wearing any bra) but i'm I'm thinner than January.
in summary i'm taking 6x610mg of fenugreek pills daily 
doing 20min CHI massage per breast daily.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon