Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Journey to being Pear Shaped

(12-07-2016, 06:29 PM)WannaBePearShaped Wrote:  Wow!Its been a while and can I say I actually have had a lot of improvement!I changed a few things in my program but I finally have gotten results!Although I'm not where I want to be,I'm proud of my progress!
So first, my stats as of now:
Bust:36C(lost booby but that's ok, I'm not too concerned about breast growth rn,I still have 2 inches off my bust to lose)
Waist:27(Major improvement!)
Hips:42.5 (biggest improvement!Im almost to my goal of 43)
Thighs:25 1/2(I'm proud my thighs are still the same)
And let me say, I haven't lost that much weight,maybe 10-15 lbs...it's true what they say about weight training changing your body composition)
I take Fenugreek Extract now(20-40 drops during Luteal phase)and externally with fish oil, I also take White Peony Extract(20-30 drops during Luteal phase)and Maca Extract(20-40 drops as well with no cycling besides taking a break during my period).I dropped L-Tyrosine and Vitamin E and now take a multivitamin.I still exercise 5x a week with 2 days upper body and two days lower body. I now carb cycle and I still waist train.

When you say externally, are you saying that you apply fish oil and fenugreek to your skin?

Yes.At first I applied fish oil with rosemary oil in it to my bum area only.I got an inch doing that and then I tried coconut oil and fenugreek extract and applied it to my bum and got another inch...I just wanted to try something new because the fish oil smell was getting in all of my underwear even with the Rosemary oil.

Hello!A quick update!I have reached my goals of 34-25-43!I'm so happy!Rn I'm in maintenance so I lowered my dosage of all my herbs and I'm going to continue reducing until I'm off them for good!I will try to post pictures soon but my life gets busy so please forgive me if the pictures are late!Its been a long journey to find out why works for me and years to reach my goals.Dont give up on your goals and dreams ladies!Stay consistent and disciplined!Good things come to those who wait!Also,remember! It's fine to have body inspiration but realize you don't have to be pretty like her!Be pretty like you!

(17-10-2016, 07:47 PM)WannaBePearShaped Wrote:  Hello!A quick update!I have reached my goals of 34-25-43!I'm so happy!Rn I'm in maintenance so I lowered my dosage of all my herbs and I'm going to continue reducing until I'm off them for good!I will try to post pictures soon but my life gets busy so please forgive me if the pictures are late!Its been a long journey to find out why works for me and years to reach my goals.Dont give up on your goals and dreams ladies!Stay consistent and disciplined!Good things come to those who wait!Also,remember! It's fine to have body inspiration but realize you don't have to be pretty like her!Be pretty like you!

I am inspired by your progress! 
Which herbal combination throughout your journey worked best for gaining on the bottom?
I am currently only taking Saw palmetto and spearmint to lower androgens because I'm losing weight first.

(18-10-2016, 12:23 AM)IDreamofPear Wrote:  
(17-10-2016, 07:47 PM)WannaBePearShaped Wrote:  Hello!A quick update!I have reached my goals of 34-25-43!I'm so happy!Rn I'm in maintenance so I lowered my dosage of all my herbs and I'm going to continue reducing until I'm off them for good!I will try to post pictures soon but my life gets busy so please forgive me if the pictures are late!Its been a long journey to find out why works for me and years to reach my goals.Dont give up on your goals and dreams ladies!Stay consistent and disciplined!Good things come to those who wait!Also,remember! It's fine to have body inspiration but realize you don't have to be pretty like her!Be pretty like you!

Which herbal combination throughout your journey worked best for gaining on the bottom?
I am currently only taking Saw palmetto and spearmint to lower androgens because I'm losing weight first.
Hello and thanks!For me, Maca extract internally and Fenugreek extract internally and externally worked the best for me.For me,Saw Palmetto never worked for me when I took it.I didn't take spearmint long enough to know what it did for me.

(18-10-2016, 12:30 AM)WannaBePearShaped Wrote:  
(18-10-2016, 12:23 AM)IDreamofPear Wrote:  

Hello and thanks!For me, Maca extract internally and Fenugreek extract internally and externally worked the best for me.For me,Saw Palmetto never worked for me when I took it.I didn't take spearmint long enough to know what it did for me.

What about the wild peony? I have some but have been sitting on it, not sure how I want to incorporate it yet.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon