Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I need all your knowledge about properly fitting bras

This website is blowing my mind right now. Super informative, and so much stuff I didn't know (like fat migration!!! I totally have that at my armpits and a bit on my back). Also, this answered my question:
" Remember that cup size is always relative to band size. The sizes 80A, 75B, 70C and 65DD can all hold the same breast size ! When you decrease band size and increase cup size, the cup depth stays the same. However the underwire is wider, and it encircles all of the breast instead of flattening it."

I looked at my underwire right now and it totally does not encircle my breasts at the front. The band is too big and the cup too small (32A).

Check it out:
http://www.venusianglow.com/2009/08/how-...-your.html

So many useful sections about proper bra fitting and buying the right bra on this website (beyond this page)..

Also, Debbie, you are right. I looked down at my breasts in the bra and notice that my nipples are kind of pushing against the bra on the side that is gaping. This is funny that side is gaping too since that is my bigger breast, and the other side looks fine. The bra is molded so there is padding throughout, but there is also extra padding at the bottom of the cups and to make it look smooth on the outside, it goes inwards instead of outwards.. so I think that means these cups are not really an A at all (at the bottom), but smaller. I am suspecting these extra padded push-ups bras are not so good because I cannot imagine how they could possibly ever fit anyone well. If the cups are bigger, it might be bigger at the top even if it fits all all the breast tissue where the extra padding is at the bottom. I am so used to wearing these padded bras now though that I feel like I look so flat if I wear bras that are less padded or lightly lined (I would never wear zero padding/lining, whatever my boob size.. I also don't like my nipples popping out through my shirt and they tend to quite easily Smile)

Also, I only figured out what a swoop and scoop yesterday after googling some youtube videos and it made a huge difference! My smaller bras overflowed. The problem is that since the band size is too big, the boobs fall after awhile.

Oh dear, I hate bras that have so much padding that there's no space for breast tissue to sit in the cup anymore!! I don't want to complain, but over here it's impossible to find a soft cup bra in my size? Sad all the bras I have are moulded cups, and I run into the same problems as you too, Ruch! I have a few comfortable ones, but none of them fit perfectly Sad

Ruch, maybe try altering down a 30B? It would possibly work better than a 32A...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon