Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fibrocystic Breast Disease And Iodine

If you have a fibroid/cyst/lump/tumor in your breast, you most likely have FBD (Fibrocystic breast disease) caused by Iodine deficiency.

I have spent a lot of time reading about iodine, bought the book of Dr. David Brownstein (Iodine, why you need it, why you can't live without it) and watched a couple of videos. I also spent a lot of time reading about iodine in the curezone forum. I recommend all of you to do the same. There are hundreds, if not thousands of members who are using high doses of iodine (50-300mg per day / not mcg!) and as a result cured many ailments. Many women had breast- and uterine fibroids which were cured after taking iodine. It might take 6 months or longer until the fibroids vanish but that doesn't matter. Fibrocystic breast disease is a precursor for developing breast cancer. So better take care of it now. Here is the link to the iodine forum: http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=815

Here is a short video with Dr. David Brownstein:

The following text has been copied from the curezone iodine message board:

Fibrocystic breast disease is a condition called "benign" & "common" by mainstream medicine. Well, it's common, folks (90% of American women suffer), but it's definitely NOT benign. The tissue changes in fibrocystic breast disease absolutely CAN be a precursor to breast cancer, which, BTW, 1 in 7 American women gets now Sad BTW, gals, if you have cyclical breast pain, you have FBD. If you DON'T have cyclical breast pain you probably have FBD. Early FBD is only detectable microscopically. 90%, Ladies.... If you are reading this, act now, don't let your FBD progress. Mine is in the process of healing but jeez I wish I would've known about this long ago. Many years of cyclical pain and feeling at odds with my body have gone by....

Read more: http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=908757

Good post Peggy.
I see the naturopath today and have written down what I want her to get checked if she can request these sorts of tests...

Ive taken my temps albeit a little inconsistently but 36.9 during day yest vs 36.6 in the morn, then 36.7 this morn and il take it again today while im at work before I see her. That said does the cold impact it? because as you know our house is well below what's considered a healthy temperature range

Good luck at the naturopath, Ella.

Here is another very interesting video from Jorge D. Flechas, MD, about Iodine Insufficiency and Cancer:

Quote:The absence of iodine in the human body is a promoter of cancer.

Quote:Fibrocystic breast disease is a precursor for developing breast cancer.

Quote:Women with PCOS have a higher incidence of ovarian cancer.

Quote:Estrogen inhibits the absorption of iodine.

My car died so i have some BN time before the mechanic turns up.
When you say cyclical breast pain does that include luteal swelling/pain too?

(27-07-2014, 10:15 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  My car died so i have some BN time before the mechanic turns up.
When you say cyclical breast pain does that include luteal swelling/pain too?

Yes, that is correct.

so... if I eat a lot of salt that had Iodine.. would that treat it?

No, since there is not much iodine in salt and furthermore the body can absorb only 10% of it. Also refined salt is not healthy.

http://www.iodineresearch.com/debunked.html

I use Lugol's iodine (2%) for supplementation. You could also buy Iodoral, but Lugols is cheaper.

Iodine Supplementation Protocol - Iodine must be always taken with the Co-factors, that's very important!!

The Iodine Protocol

- 50 mg Lugol's Iodine or Iodoral (you may start with 12.5 mg)

Some practitioners may recommend Lugol's solution. Iodoral is the Lugol's formula in tablet form designed to avoid gastric irritation.
Both Lugol's and Iodoral contain both iodine and iodide.

- Vitamin C 3,000 mg per day (more may be necessary to detox bromide)

- 300-600 mg Magnesium (some Iodine Investigation Project participants prefer magnesium glycinate or magnesium citrate)

- 200 mcg Selenium. The selenomethionine version is preferred by many

- 500 mg Niacin (B3) 1-2x a day (NOT niacinamide). Start lower to avoid flush

- 100 mg Vitamin B2 1-3x a day

- Salt Loading Protocol for Possible Bromide Side Effects. Use only unrefined salt like Celtic salt or Himalayan salt

Thanks for uploading the protocol Peggy. Have cut and pasted the info for later.

You are welcome, hun. Smile

I hope more girls will read this thread and take care of their health.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon