Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fibrocystic Breast Disease And Iodine

(28-08-2015, 10:09 PM)Libertybel Wrote:  
(28-08-2015, 09:20 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ive been watching a few youtube iodine clips.
Long story short 3mg for breast health and 12mg for overall health is the general concensous. I guess that's where Iodoral have come up with their 12.5mg tabs.
I'm on day 2 now of taking 6mg - I had gastric issues yest but no worse than usual so I don't think taking 6mg had any impact on it. And yes goodness so much on fibrostic breasts and cancer as a result of iodine deficiency.

I'm in the process of watching this one now, its pretty long though but the headline jumped out at me iodine, d3 and omega 3 deficiency.

Hey Ella, I haven't been on here for ages.... Just read this. Be careful lovely. I managed to REALLY upset my tummy with iodine to the point where I've been scared to try getting into it again!! Good luck with it xx
Hey, gosh you have been gone a long time!
Yes thanks for the warning and OH YES it took me over a week before I had the guts to try the stuff.
I'm taking it with my multi mineral which has selenium in it, also have a small amount of himalyan salt with it and magnesium. I will certainly take it cautiously. I started with 3mg then past two days up to 6. I'm waiting until I can afford a thyroflex test which is 90% in pinpointing iodine deficiencies but it costs a fair bit to do.

Hey Peggy, interesting info. I have fribicystic breasts and my doctor never told me about iodine or iodine deficiency. Sorry for my lack of knowledge on this theme, but supplementing with plants that contain iodine, such as kelp or maca, wouldn't that be enough? Will have to read those studies.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon