Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Charlie Girl's Program :) Seeing results after 2.5 weeks!

Wow congrats on your growth!I'm patiently waiting on my menstrual next week so I can start my intake journey but currently I have been rubbng my hops oil infusion and have gotten a bit of jiggle but no changes in measurements.But also,I havent been doing it for but a week so I was expecting something drastic lol

(06-08-2014, 02:10 AM)ruch Wrote:  Yup, same goals. Smile I think 36-25-36 are like my dream measurements too.. haha. I am currently 30.5-25-34.5 (i.e. a pear). Brutal. I look forward to following your progress!

I posted pics recently (still weirded out by having my naked boobs on the internet, but oh well, hope it's anonymous enough and none of my exes can identify me by my boobs if they randomly come across this site, though I don't know why they would! Smile)
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21322

I am so flaaaat! I got my noogleberry today so am excited to try it, though not sure if it fits properly. I hope I don't have to exchange it.

Re: round butt - the best thing about your ass is that it is easier to grow and shape than your breasts! Anyone can do it through weight training. You need to train with heavy enough weights though if you want to see muscle hypertrophy (i.e. picking a weight that you can only lift for about 8-10 reps). Squats are great, as are deadlifts, bulgarian split squat, bridges, and other butt friendly workouts. I need to do more though, and am curious to see how maca works combined with it. Smile I was luckily genetically blessed with a nice ass (which I never thought about or noticed until partners started telling me) but exercise has really helped to make them nicer. I wish I could say the same about my breasts.. but hopefully that will come with NBE. Smile

Just saw your pics, we have very similar breasts!! You're going to really like the noogleberry! What size domes did you get? I got the medium ones then quickly realized I'd need to order the contoured large. Mediums have worked so far, I'll probably order the larges this weekend. I just feel like the mediums don't grab enough boob on top/grab enough potential boob on the sides.

That's great you are genetically blessed with a cute hiney Smile I'm doing weight training, I talked about it a little on the first page of this thread. I've been slacking on it lately though & my trainer is busting my ass about it (pun intended. Lol) No excuses, I'm going 3x a week for month #2! Smile

I think you'll like NBE. I'm so glad I stumbled across this forum, I was kind of considering implants. Even though I'm terrified of anesthia and probably would have never gone through with it. Lol

(06-08-2014, 02:23 AM)WannaBePearShaped Wrote:  Wow congrats on your growth!I'm patiently waiting on my menstrual next week so I can start my intake journey but currently I have been rubbng my hops oil infusion and have gotten a bit of jiggle but no changes in measurements.But also,I havent been doing it for but a week so I was expecting something drastic lol

Thank you Smile I'm excited to start everything back up after this week's break. And really excited about trying the hops oil on my butt Smile Give it about a month, then measure. Are you using it on your breasts or butt?

I'm using it on my butt,hips and thighs.I will definetly update in a month.Also,I heard you had trouble with cellulite in the Hop Oil thread...if exercise doesn't work,try dry brushing the areas with cellulite.

That wasn't me that got cellulite, that was Diannette (the one who started the hops thread: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20738). I haven't started hops oil on my butt yet, I'll start that after my week break.

I did get a body brush though and want to start dry brushing. I might as well start this week since I'm doing the mild detox now. But I was just going to do the full body brush thing like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QpQZyze3Yk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Pretty cool about the eye color thing! I didn't know that. Hm. I might as well throw in some before and after pics of my eyes so I can compare in a few months Smile

Is there a specific way to dry brush for your butt & boobs for growth that I'm not aware of? Because that would be awesome!

I got the small cups and they are too small.. so I think I will exchange them for mediums. When pumping, all the breast tissue does get sucked in, but I notice on my larger breast that there is some tissue that wasn't sucked in.. and I think the fact that they don't fit properly is why my larger breast doesn't pump as much as my smaller breast. Also, I wonder if the too small domes would give my boobs a funny pointed shape after awhile! Anyway, it sucks as I was excited to be consistent with the noogling but I guess I have to wait for the exchange now. They shipped my order pretty fast though!

Also, funny, but the idea of implants was toying in my head too. I don't think I would have gone through with it either, but I was getting so self conscious about my breasts since they shrunk even smaller from exercise. A string bikini that used to fit me last summer no longer fit when I tried it on for the first time last week (and they are size xs!), and that is how I ended up finding this forum. So grateful for it! It's funny because I am too embarrassed to talk too much about this NBE stuff with anyone in real life (especially the nb! I did mention herbs and massage to some close friends and mentioned I started massaging and what herbs I learned worked, but I didn't admit to trying herbs yet), so I can go hog wild on here. Smile

Wow i think we are the same size now yay ! Big Grin Have u grown anymore after 33 ? Please let me know !
And Cant wait to see pictures Smile

Okay, been having a really hard time with the camera, computers, uploading, etc. but here's some pics for now. (Thank you, Ellacraig for helping!!) I can upload more this weekend.

The first one is my before pics for my program. The second and third ones are what my boobs looked like throughout my pregnancy (my son is now 2). My boobs in the before pics are exactly the size and they way they looked before getting pregnant. Also, the last pregnant pic (8 months), that's actually a push up bra, but that IS how big they got after giving birth & my milk came in. But, ya know, I DID weigh probably 25 pounds more in that pic than I do now. Lol

My goals/inspiration pics Smile

(08-08-2014, 10:53 PM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  Okay, been having a really hard time with the camera, computers, uploading, etc. but here's some pics for now. (Thank you, Ellacraig for helping!!) I can upload more this weekend.

The first one is my before pics for my program. The second and third ones are what my boobs looked like throughout my pregnancy (my son is now 2). My boobs in the before pics are exactly the size and they way they looked before getting pregnant. Also, the last pregnant pic (8 months), that's actually a push up bra, but that IS how big they got after giving birth & my milk came in. But, ya know, I DID weigh probably 25 pounds more in that pic than I do now. Lol

Welcome Wink

When will you do your next progress pics?
Love your shape too Smile They look great given you breastfed! My nipples went abit funky even after a short time BF'ing

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon