Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Charlie Girl's Program :) Seeing results after 2.5 weeks!

Ruch, wow! Sounds like we're almost identical. I wish I could say I have a nice round ass already though Smile I'm working on it! I wouldn't say my boobs are bigger than yours, but I haven't seen yours and I haven't posted pics yet (which I will be doing soon! Yaaaaay!)

Sounds like we pretty much have the same goals too, add muscle and a lil fat and some boobs Smile

I'm going to follow you too so we can keep up with and encourage each other Smile

Congratulations on your growth Charlie ! Its the best feeling ever to see fast results Wink

So both of us have achieved fast growth, and the common thing in our program is only fenugreek and maca. So could it be that these two herbs are responsible for the growth and we are taking the rest for no reason ?

And also I was wondering, when are you due for your periods ? Most of my growth was like 2 weeks before my periods started.

Okay, so here's my 1 month update. I started my program on July 4, 2014 and I measured again yesterday on August 4, 2014. (It had also been 28 hours since my last pumping session)

**July 4th, 2014 measurements:
Bust: 32"
Waist: 26"
Top of butt/ Hips: 32"
Bottom of butt: 33.5"

**July 16, 2014 measurements:
Bust: 32 and 3/4" (gained 3/4")
Waist: 25 and 3/4" (lost 1/4")
Top of butt/Hips: 32 and 3/4" (gained 3/4")
Bottom of Butt: 33 and 3/4" (gained 1/4")

**August 4, 2014 measurements:
Bust: 33" (gained 1" total)
Waist: 25.5" (lost 1/2" total)
Top of butt/Hips: 33 and 1/4" (gained 1 and 1/4" total)
Bottom of Butt: 33 and 3/4" (gained 1/4" total)

So I wanted to wait until that month was over to add things. Now that I'm entering my second month, these are the new thing that I'll be doing:

1st, I'll be taking this week off from all herbs & vitamins (except Vit E), and doing a mild cleanse/detox. (Vit E daily, 2 Epsom salt baths spread out over the week, warm lemon water daily, daily shots of organic apple cider vinegar, 2 teaspoons of chopped garlic taken twice daily, drink a green smoothie daily & throw in some broccoli sprouts and continue to drink 4 liters of purified water) and add full body dry brushing to my routine.

*Be much more consistent with my weight lifting and air squats on my non-lift days (I'm not going to lie, I've been slacking on those)
* Be more consistent with my high daily calorie intake & add more protein (hello, whey protein isolate, my friend)
* Pump consistently - 2 hour long pumping sessions every other day (lately its been 1 hour session every other day)

After my week break:

*Will be adding weight gainer (to help with my calorie intake and to hopefully put on more pounds)
*Will be adding Hops oil mixed with avacado oil for rubbing on my butt
*Will be adding Fenugreek oil mixed with avacado oil for breast massages
*Will be adding colostrum (found chewable tablets at Central Market for pretty cheap. So, I figured I'd try it out.)
*Will be adding MSM in about a week and a half. I don't want to add all of this new stuff at the same time.

I really like flaxseed oil and want to continue it, but do you think mixing it with the boob oil and the butt oil is too much? Or maybe should I alternate them?

**** I friggin LOVE you guys and I LOVE this whole community! So helpful and encouraging and inspiring!! I'm lucky to be a part of this with y'all Smile ******

(05-08-2014, 04:14 PM)Bekka13 Wrote:  Congratulations on your growth Charlie ! Its the best feeling ever to see fast results Wink

So both of us have achieved fast growth, and the common thing in our program is only fenugreek and maca. So could it be that these two herbs are responsible for the growth and we are taking the rest for no reason ?

And also I was wondering, when are you due for your periods ? Most of my growth was like 2 weeks before my periods started.

Thank you so much Smile I'm very excited! Especially about Month #2! (I have to focus on my timeline in months, it makes it easier for me so I dont feel overwhelmed and it keeps me motivated.)

Congrats on your fast growth too!!!! Ya know, I really am thinking that the maca + fenugreek is the key with me personally. Because I've taken fenugreek without maca, and although I saw SMALL results, it was no where near the results I've gotten when taking both Maca & Fenugreek. I really think its because Maca mixed with a phytoestrogen gives you better results! I've read on black hair media and other forums where girls take aguaje or use buriti oil combined with Maca for awesome results. (Aguaje & buriti oil are from the same fruit and are also phytoestrogens.) I was too excited to get started & didn't want to wait for an online order of one of those to be shipped, so I used fenugreek since I could buy that in a local store. I might switch from fenugreek to aguaje for my month #3 and see what happens. I'm not sure yet?

I do take blessed thistle along with my fenugreek because apparently taken together produces the results you want. Same went for when I used these herbs to boost milk supply when I breastfed.

Honestly I'm not sure if the rest of what I'm taking is pointless. I'll stay on this another month then cut out something like Goats Rue and see what happens.

My period ended about 3 days ago. I took a plan B, ah hem.... And when I have to take that, it usually makes my period start pretty soon after.

Yes, my boobs usually get bigger before my period too. It's usually about a week before my period, then they deflate to pre-period size around the end of my period. This time, they deflated about half way through. But I had a strong start this period and it faded pretty fast.

By the way, my avatar pic is NOT me. But DAMN, I love those boobs! I want them on me. Lol. Id mess with them all the time, dress them up, name them beuatiful mysterious names and be friends with them. Haha Wink Those are definitely my goal boobs! I may not be able to achieve that look exactly without implants, but believe me, I'm going to give it my best try!! Smile

(05-08-2014, 04:22 PM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  **July 4th, 2014 measurements:
Bust: 32"
Waist: 26"
Top of butt/ Hips: 32"
Bottom of butt: 33.5"

**August 4, 2014 measurements:
Bust: 33" (gained 1" total)
Waist: 25.5" (lost 1/2" total)
Top of butt/Hips: 33 and 1/4" (gained 1 and 1/4" total)
Bottom of Butt: 33 and 3/4" (gained 1/4" total)

Great results. 1 inch per month is amazing. Smile
Keep doing what you are doing.
Have you taken any before pics?

Thank you! Smile

Yes I took before pics of my boobs and my whole body. I also took 1 month progress pics yesterday. They're all on my camera (better pics & has a timer so I can take them myself). I'll upload them tomm Smile

(05-08-2014, 10:12 PM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  Thank you! Smile

Yes I took before pics of my boobs and my whole body. I also took 1 month progress pics yesterday. They're all on my camera (better pics & has a timer so I can take them myself). I'll upload them tomm Smile

Looking forward to seeing your progress pics! :-)

Yup, same goals. Smile I think 36-25-36 are like my dream measurements too.. haha. I am currently 30.5-25-34.5 (i.e. a pear). Brutal. I look forward to following your progress!

I posted pics recently (still weirded out by having my naked boobs on the internet, but oh well, hope it's anonymous enough and none of my exes can identify me by my boobs if they randomly come across this site, though I don't know why they would! Smile)
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21322

I am so flaaaat! I got my noogleberry today so am excited to try it, though not sure if it fits properly. I hope I don't have to exchange it.

Re: round butt - the best thing about your ass is that it is easier to grow and shape than your breasts! Anyone can do it through weight training. You need to train with heavy enough weights though if you want to see muscle hypertrophy (i.e. picking a weight that you can only lift for about 8-10 reps). Squats are great, as are deadlifts, bulgarian split squat, bridges, and other butt friendly workouts. I need to do more though, and am curious to see how maca works combined with it. Smile I was luckily genetically blessed with a nice ass (which I never thought about or noticed until partners started telling me) but exercise has really helped to make them nicer. I wish I could say the same about my breasts.. but hopefully that will come with NBE. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon