Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Charlie Girl's Program :) Seeing results after 2.5 weeks!

Hi,Charlie hope all is well...I didn't buy a hops infusion...Im making one...using 12 oz of powder in 8 oz of Emu oil and using a double boiler to heat it for a couple of hours.

(25-07-2014, 02:44 AM)WannaBePearShaped Wrote:  using a double boiler to heat it for a couple of hours.

don't heat it above 150*F

Thanks I wont :3

Do you have to let it sit for weeks after that? Or does the heating it up infuse it without having to wait? Sorry, I'm new to the infusion thing Smile

Hi Charlie ,no you don't have to let it sit for 3 weeks after that;heating it up will already get the benefits from the herb.If you want,you can let it sit if you want for a couple weeks with more powder or extract in it to increase potency.I'm just going to heat mine for 2-3 hours in a double boiler because I'm impatient.Blush
Here's a video and link for more info:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrbowas5z6g
http://whisperingearth.co.uk/2010/04/26/...used-oils/
http://www.anniesremedy.com/chart_remedy_herbaloil.php

Hope this helps you Smile

Awesome! I'm going to do that. Thank you Smile

Also, small update,

* My trainer is having me add abs twice a week and air squats at home on days I'm not weight training (5 sets of 15 squats with no weights). The abs are soley to hit the front abs, no side abs. Trying to add curves and emphasize a small waist, building up the side abs is not the way to go since it will add volume. Since I have been weight training for a little bit, it's okay to add air squats (no weights) on opposite days of weight training.

*I upped my maca dose today to 2 and a half capsules, which is 1,250 mg. I started so low and upped so slowly because I was worried about getting some of the unwanted side effects I've read about (like feeling jittery, or diarreah, or acne). But since I've been on it for a few weeks and haven't had any side effects, I feel like I can go a little more aggressive now. Especially since Maca is a food, it's not a drug or supplement. People eat this all the time in other countries, in much higher amounts than what I'm taking.

I'm going to (sort of) follow what she did it this thread, but I'll do it a little differently. If I start having any adverse reactions, I'll let y'all know & lower my dose: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=9108&highlight=Maca

I'll do the maca in these doses:
Week 1: 2 pills a day (1/2 way thru the week, 2.5 pills)
Week 2: 3 pills a day (1/2 way thru the week, 3.5 pills)
Week 3: 4 pills a day (1/2 way thru the week, 4.5 pills)
Week 4: 5 pills a day
Week 5: Break - no maca
Week 6: Start all over

*If you try Maca and get acne, I've read that taking an anti androgen will help.

Also I *Think* (could be totally wrong) that my results are somewhat boosted since I'm taking Fenugreek (phyto estrogen) along with Maca. I'm NOT saying you should add Maca if you take a strong phyto estrogen, you'll have to do some research to see if that's ok to do. But I figured since Fenugreek isn't that strong compared to others, it would be ok. And it works for me Smile

Ok, I know I'm getting impatient here... Well, I don't really see it as impatient. I see it as hyper motivated! Lol.

Because after reading all of these wonderfully informative threads, I know that the key is finding the right combo of things that work for you individually. The trial and error part is a pain in the butt, and that's what I went through in the first 2 months before taking a break and starting this new program. And I know through this whole process that I'll probably add and remove herbs/supplements here and there. Just after seeing fast results, I'm starting to naturally wonder if there's something else that can be added to help boost results even more. Oui vey. I read a lot about people on here doing the icy hot thing. I read enough to get interested, went and got some, put it on after pumping, then kind of freaked myself out a little about it and haven't put it on since. Lol. Just not sure I'd remember to cleanse every 2 weeks on it. I'm seriously considering doing a short guinea pig trial of just rubbing pure real butter on my butt and boobs. Lmao!! The oils are working, so in my mind I'm thinking "why not just add something with more fat? Wouldn't that increase my fat quicker?" lol. I'm crazy. Crazy like a FOX! Lol....ok, no....just crazy. And just ranting. Lol

Even though I'm actually curious about the butter thing, I'm going to add some weight gainer to my diet. BEEFCAKE!! Considering adding creatine too.

OH! And so an update on the Maca. Wow, my body must have gotten used to the dosage quick! I was wondering why I had that quick & big increase in libido & Bust/butt gains in the beginning, then the gains just leveled out without continuously boosting, and my libido actually dropped to less than it was before I started maca.

Well well.... I actually only did the 2.5 capsules for two days, then my trainer said "No, don't gradually increase like that. You're allowing your body to adjust to the dose, and you won't get continuous growth that way. Jump straight from 2 to 3 capsules. Then the next week, jump straight from 3 to 4 capsules." He agreed on the bump up a capsule every week, then break for a week on week 5 or 6 method. So, I jumped up to 3 capsules. The second day on 3 capsules, that high libido was back in action!! So I can only assume the body gains will be too! So, scratch my first idea, I'm just going to go with her initial program of 2,3,4,5 (or 6), then break for a week and repeat. I'm taking 2 in the morning, then 1 around 2:00pm. And I can nap right after so it's not affecting my sleep at all. Actually I've been able to fall asleep earlier at night instead of having ADD insomnia until 2am

You are bigger busted than me but we have similar frame. I am 105lb (but since weight training, am about 108lb - pure muscle, since my body fat % has shrunken (and therefore so have my boobs, sadly).. and I have visible abs now, strong legs, etc.! Smile) and I am under 5'2". I have also always had a high metabolism. I am happy with my body since I work out, but not happy with the tiny size of my breasts, and I feel I look disproportionate because I have a nice round ass for my frame but these tiny boobs.

Good luck with your program! I am going to read up on maca now. It is considered a "superfood" lately and you can find it everywhere in natural food stores around here now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon