Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Charlie Girl's Program :) Seeing results after 2.5 weeks!

Congratulations, those are great results!

And yes, consistency is key - keep it up and keep us posted!

I wanted to run something past you cause I know you looked into this.

Soo... Did you know the less pregnancies and the less breastfeeding and early onset menstruation all means excessive exposure to estrogen over a woman's lifetime.To the point of increased risk of BC. Now I know you have one kid as do I. For me I won't have anymore and i didn't breastfeed long AT ALL...

So if longer breastfeeding helps reduce the estrogen load on the body, do you think that's because for the most part we don't menstruate while we are breastfeeding??

If that's the case then by relactating and stopping our period is healthy for those of us who can't have any more kids..

Just something to ponder. What do you think?

(08-11-2014, 10:55 PM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  THREE WEEK UPDATE:

Super excited and motivated after seeing results again so quickly. I guess I jumped the gun in my last post. So for the last 3 weeks I've only been taking Maca and progesterone cream and today will start adding in the other things again. I am also weight training and trying to gain weight, which is VERY hard for me. I've been slacking and only massaging my breasts maybe once a day and only pumping a few times every few days. I need to step that up!! BIG time! But, I'm SO excited about this progress in just 3 weeks! And I'm very anal about measuring the exact same way and at the same time of day BEFORE weight training or eating or pumping.

❤️October 16:
Weight: 102
Bust- 31"
Waist- 26"
Hips- 32"
Butt- 32 and 3/4"
Thighs unflexed- 18"
Calves unflexed- 12 and 1/4"

❤️November 8, 2014 (3 week update):
Weight: 106.5 (gained 4.5 lbs)
Bust- 31 and 3/4" (Gained 3/4")
Waist- 26" (same)
Hips- 32 and 3/4" (Gained 3/4")
Butt- 33 and 1/4" (Gained 1/2")
Thighs unflexed- 18 and 3/4" (Gained 3/4")
Calves unflexed- 12 and 1/2" (Gained 1/4")

Yay! Very excited. Just have to stick with it- consistency is KEY! None of these gains are fat, although I'd love to gain some fat along with the muscle. Man, that's not easy though. I gain weight in my belly LONG before anywhere else, so if I take in too much, I get a little pot belly on my skinny body and that's not sexy. Lol

If you don't mind me asking how did u lose 2 inches I mean weren't u 33 inches across bust in august 2014

(13-03-2015, 08:04 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I wanted to run something past you cause I know you looked into this.

Soo... Did you know the less pregnancies and the less breastfeeding and early onset menstruation all means excessive exposure to estrogen over a woman's lifetime.To the point of increased risk of BC. Now I know you have one kid as do I. For me I won't have anymore and i didn't breastfeed long AT ALL...

So if longer breastfeeding helps reduce the estrogen load on the body, do you think that's because for the most part we don't menstruate while we are breastfeeding??

If that's the case then by relactating and stopping our period is healthy for those of us who can't have any more kids..

Just something to ponder. What do you think?

Yes!! Great point Ella!! I definitely think that relactating is healthy!! And especially for that reason!! If someone were to relactate or induce lactation ("induced lactation" is for those who have never had a baby- yes it IS possible and yes- men can do it too), you don't have to "pump and dump" the Breastmilk! If someone has kiddos who are too old for a bottle, women also put the breastmilk in cereal and other things since it's SUCH a powerhouse of nutrients and immune system boosters- consuming the milk also lowers the risk of cancer for the person who's consuming it, among tons of other benefits!! Or, you can donate it to a milk bank who disperse it to women that prefer Breastmilk over formula but are unable to lactate. And/or, you can actually sell it! Both athletes and ill-to-terminally ill people have realized the benefits of Breastmilk and are buying it. There's so much on cancer patients and even less ill people who consume it with amazing effects- Google it Smile

Moving on, here's some links that explain why our cancer risk is reduced by lactating/breastfeeding (especially for longer than 12 months), and what amazing effects it has on your ovarian cancer risk!!! You can cut that risk by 91%!!!!!

"Breastfeeding for an extended period (at least a year) is associated with a decreased risk of both hormone receptor-positive and hormone receptor-negative breast cancer"
http://m.cancer.gov/topics/factsheets/re...fact-sheet

"women who breastfed for more than 13 months were 63% less likely to develop ovarian cancer than women who breastfed for less than seven months. And, women who breastfed multiple children for over 31 months could reduce their ovarian cancer risk by up to 91% compared to women who breastfed for under 10 months."
http://www.mdanderson.org/patient-and-ca...eding.html

http://www.breastcancer.org/risk/factors...tfeed_hist

(22-03-2015, 04:24 AM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  If you don't mind me asking how did u lose 2 inches I mean weren't u 33 inches across bust in august 2014

I don't mind at all Smile Yes, I was 33 inches across bust in August. That wasn't my beginner measurments from when I first started though, that was after some growth. I dropped breast size because I stopped my herbs, supplements, massage and pumping. Unfortunately. I could kick my own a** right now because I could potentially be a LOT bigger by now if I never stopped. But life happens and crap. Haha!

I spoke with some personal trainer friends about why I lost my muscle gains so fast when I'd go a couple of weeks without a workout, or only doing one or so. They all told me the same thing- the longer the time period is that you consistently workout (6 months, 12 months, ect), the longer you can go without a workout and not lose gains. So if you workout for a month or two and go 2-3 weeks without working out, you'll lose probably everything you worked so hard to gain. But, if you're consistently working out for, say, a year, then a 2 week break wouldn't even phase you physically.

My point is, I have a pretty strong feeling that NBE is the same way. The consistency + duration = longer term gains. Because each time I'd quit most, or all NBE, within a couple of weeks, I'd be back at square one because I lost most or all my breast gains/growth. Because I'd go full force for a month or month and a half and boop! Take a week or two break (or longer). Just like my muscle gains if I stop. And it makes since, the other members who've done NBE consistently for a long time can take breaks with little or no reduction in breast size.

So, that's how I think of it anyway Smile Consistency + duration. I just have to stop stopping! Lol. No more breaks!
Exclamation 

AND I THOUGHT I WAS A FAST GAINER! Awesome progress you've got there! I will be following thing thread from now on. We have similar goals: to both have an athletic body with natural curves. Big Grin

Charlie, I have never checked your program before (sorry), you look awesome girl. <3 POM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon