Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program

I often read that if you take estrogenic herbs during your period, it can make the cramps worse. Not sure if its true.

My current size as on 5 aug 2014.

And thank you very much for the information Peggy! i will start cycling from this month Smile

Wow your breasts are BEAUTIFUL. The shape, the size, they are perfect. Smile

Agreed! Your boobs are perfect! Do you have any before pics?

(04-08-2014, 09:24 PM)Bekka13 Wrote:  My current size as on 5 aug 2014.

And thank you very much for the information Peggy! i will start cycling from this month Smile
WOW!!!

Awww thank you everyone, makes me feel so much better about myself Smile

They do kinda look bigger in the picture than they actually are, probably because of the angle i took the picture from Big Grin

And yes I do have a before picture somewhere but i just cant remember which folder i put it in my computer :/ I will upload it when i find it Smile

Update: This is weird as my measurements are different every single day. Is this even normal ? Could be just because of swelling, but today i was 33 on the tape again woohooo Big Grin

Your boobs are freaking awesome!! Like they said, nice size & great shape! Can't wait to see before pics to compare growth in just 1 month! I say that, but for me, you can only tell a difference so far from a caddy-corner side angle. I've been filling in, but not outward growing (yet)! I hope to get to your size (hopefully) in about 8 months. Wishful thinking never hurt anyone Smile

I looked at your program again after you posted on my thread. I would definitely add maca back into your routine. And honestly, I think you can drop the wild yam if you wanted. But keep everything else the same way you're doing now. I like that you're applying the flaxseed oil externally. I do think taking some omega 3 internally would be good for you too.

This is why I say that about dropping the wild yam. I was going to post this all on your thread, but decided it was too long, so I made a separate thread covering wild yam and progesterone info:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21353

Sometimes your breasts will change size a little bit during your cycle. They might swell up more before your period, for example. I have been noticing that I keep cycling between 30.5" and 31" but I am right before my period so that may be why the extra .5" even though I only started NBE a week ago and have only been massaging so far. It might also be where you measure - if slightly lower or higher on your body, it might change the measurement very slightly (which might be the case for me too).

Update
Haven't grown at all this month. The measuring tape keeps showing between 32.5 to 33 around the bust. I had 33 only one time and that too was swelling from massaging i guess.

I feel so disappointed that I would have gave up in NBE right now if I hadn't spent so much money on the herbs.

@Ruch
Yes i think your right ! I am measuring slightly different every time, that explains the frequent change in size lol. Any tips on how we can prevent that ? And did you retain any growth after your periods ?

@Charlie
I agree with you, i totally need to add maca and flaxseed back to my program. Why did i even stop Sad I feel so depressed seeing my boobies getting small again lol. But oh well now we know what is really making them grow Wink
And i read the thread you posted, so much information loved it ! So basically i bought three big bottles of wild yam for nothing, so much waste on money ugh ! But atleast now i know i can drop one pill out of my program that wont effect my growth, thats a relief Big Grin thank you so much charlie !! Smile

No problem Smile Not that wild yam is pointless or anything, so don't get me wrong. It's a precursor for boobie growing hormones (and the other benefits I listed), I just didn't want you taking it thinking that it would raise your progesterone level.

Also, your boobs are going to get bigger and smaller at different times through your NBE journey, especially around your period, so don't let it bother you too much Smile The only other thing I'd suggest is to massage twice a day instead of 3-4 times a week. I'd really be interested to see how much you grow in another month of adding 2 a day massages on top of your herbs Smile

Girl, don't quit after only 1 month, especially with that good of gains. Hang in there, keep going! Think of it this way, 3 months from now you can either be the size you were when you started (by quitting), or you can be even bigger than you are now (by keeping it going)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon